Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Gemme 06-19-2010 06:06 PM

This is where I get to hang my head. I had good intentions, but alas, no work has been done yet. I do have ideas. Oh, the ideas! But little progress to show for those gosh darn gooder 'n you would expect ideas. :blink:

I suspect this is another one to come down to the wire for me.....I have the next Wednesday and Thursday and Sunday off. It's crunch time! :weightlifter:

nycfem 06-19-2010 06:54 PM

I'm in the same position, Gemme! I haven't settled on an idea or started doing any work :)

Gemme 06-19-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 134079)
I'm in the same position, Gemme! I haven't settled on an idea or started doing any work :)

Your work is always awesome, so I wouldn't worry. I think I have a pretty neat idea too, but it involves using a technique that I've never done before so it might not be as successful as I would like.

I forget...how big can I make this sucker? :blink:

nycfem 06-20-2010 01:49 AM

There's no 4 x 6 type rule, but just don't make it very heavy and make it easy for me to mail in the flat priority mail envelopes- not too bulky to fit with others' stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 134133)

I forget...how big can I make this sucker? :blink:

Gemme 06-20-2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 134279)
There's no 4 x 6 type rule, but just don't make it very heavy and make it easy for me to mail in the flat priority mail envelopes- not too bulky to fit with others' stuff.

Okie dokie!

nycfem 06-23-2010 11:23 AM

How is everyone's project going? I finally settled on an idea and have my supplies lined up. I'm looking forward to getting things rolling on the weekend hopefully!

Gemme 06-23-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 136748)
How is everyone's project going? I finally settled on an idea and have my supplies lined up. I'm looking forward to getting things rolling on the weekend hopefully!

I have my supplies in order as well but am having difficulties with a particular method I'd like to use. If I can't get it working by tomorrow, I'll have to regroup and do something else.

*sings*

To the wire, down to the wire I go....agaaaaiiiin!

*grin*

Soft*Silver 06-23-2010 04:21 PM

My Bad...I have not finished my project from Jake's wrangling. I started it but got carried away with unpacking, rescue and foster dogs, bad weather, and setting up surgeries. I will indeed get it done, and send it out. I am embarrassed by how late I am...

and I am behind of course, on the addictions one, but the idea I have is rather simply and easy to do...I see I only need to make 10 of them?

nycfem 06-23-2010 06:58 PM

Only nine :)
Please send by/close to end of June :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 136988)
My Bad...I have not finished my project from Jake's wrangling. I started it but got carried away with unpacking, rescue and foster dogs, bad weather, and setting up surgeries. I will indeed get it done, and send it out. I am embarrassed by how late I am...

and I am behind of course, on the addictions one, but the idea I have is rather simply and easy to do...I see I only need to make 10 of them?

nycfem 06-24-2010 08:25 PM

Ami, I received your package! Beautiful and inspiring and unique and you as always!

I just finished my projects!!

Has anyone else started? It's never to late for a last minute start :)

Gemme 06-24-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 137972)
Ami, I received your package! Beautiful and inspiring and unique and you as always!

Mine will be scooting in just under the wire. Okay, maybe *on* the wire. This weekend did not go according to plan. I *am* still working on them, though! :cheesy:

nycfem 06-24-2010 09:18 PM

Whether under the wire, on the wire, or over the wire, I'm sure it'll be Gemmeorific! :hangloose:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 137983)
Mine will be scooting in just under the wire. Okay, maybe *on* the wire. This weekend did not go according to plan. I *am* still working on them, though! :cheesy:

Pixie 06-24-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 137972)

Giggle....um guilty....first one I have procrastinated....start and finish this weekend!!

Gemme 06-24-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 138061)
Whether under the wire, on the wire, or over the wire, I'm sure it'll be Gemmeorific! :hangloose:

Gemmeorific? Kewl! :cheesy:

Tommi 06-24-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 136869)
I have my supplies in order as well but am having difficulties with a particular method I'd like to use. If I can't get it working by tomorrow, I'll have to regroup and do something else.

*sings*

To the wire, down to the wire I go....agaaaaiiiin!

*grin*

Took the words right out of my :eatinghersheybar: song.:rainsing:

Pixie 06-26-2010 06:50 PM

WOOOT

Izzz finished! lol

Sending it out monday!

nycfem 06-26-2010 08:18 PM

Great! Yours will be the second package I receive! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieStars (Post 139212)
WOOOT

Izzz finished! lol

Sending it out monday!

LadyRain 06-26-2010 11:22 PM

remember me??

i am just waiting for the new round............tap tatap

nycfem 06-29-2010 07:09 AM

Hey, everybody, thus far I've only received Ami's project, and with June 30th approaching tomorrow, I wonder if it would be helpful for the deadline to be extended to July 15th? :)
Let me know if this sounds good! Thanks, Jennifer

Diva 06-29-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 140756)
Hey, everybody, thus far I've only received Ami's project, and with June 30th approaching tomorrow, I wonder if it would be helpful for the deadline to be extended to July 15th? :)
Let me know if this sounds good! Thanks, Jennifer

First...I'm so sorry I've been the pokey little puppy!!!!

I'm working on mine ~ pretty close to being finished....personally, I don't need THAT long...but maybe to the weekend?

Thanks so much!