Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

amiyesiam 09-10-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 188998)
The chick wasn't slick, just blind and forgetful. :blink:

but we love ya so we let ya!

Diva 09-17-2010 08:11 PM

Ok, so we're making 8, right?
And You'll all have them me by 9.30, right? (Or postmarked by that date.)

Gemmie and I went to Mecca yesterday and came out wearing white......we are Hobby Lobby Angels.....she got the halo....I got a tiara. :eyebat:

Gemme 09-17-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 193186)
Ok, so we're making 8, right?
And You'll all have them me by 9.30, right? (Or postmarked by that date.)

Gemmie and I went to Mecca yesterday and came out wearing white......we are Hobby Lobby Angels.....she got the halo....I got a tiara. :eyebat:

Now I have the Glee mash up of Halo and Walking on Sunshine in my head.

It's kinda cool. :hangloose:

Pixie 09-20-2010 10:04 PM

Bump....
Just doin a check in to see where everyone is at with theirs...:canadian:

Diva 09-20-2010 10:17 PM

Gemmie's coming over tomorrow and we're going to work on ours....

amiyesiam 09-20-2010 10:19 PM

I have never been to a hobby lobby

We have Micheals and ac moore

I like finding stores on line

does anyone have any favorite on line places they want to share?

Diva 09-20-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 195264)
I have never been to a hobby lobby

We have Micheals and ac moore

I like finding stores on line

does anyone have any favorite on line places they want to share?

I like Oriental Trading Company, too.....mass quantities of chit! :D

Pixie 09-20-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 195263)
Gemmie's coming over tomorrow and we're going to work on ours....

Yay!! Haves fun! Its on my to do list tomorrow....changes have been fast arriving here....but I will get them done!! woo!

amiyesiam 09-20-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 195266)
I like Oriental Trading Company, too.....mass quantities of chit! :D

I like their brads and stuff
not so much their papers

I like this place for their sales:
http://www.paperwishes.com/scripts/warehousesale.php

Diva 09-21-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 195271)
I like their brads and stuff
not so much their papers

I like this place for their sales:
http://www.paperwishes.com/scripts/warehousesale.php

LOVE that site! Thanks for enabling my Scrackbook habit. :eyebat:

nycfem 09-25-2010 03:19 PM

Diva, I am wondering whether it would be alright to have one more weekend (i.e. next weekend) before sending out the Happy project to you? Not that I haven't started or anything...

Diva 09-25-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 198134)
Diva, I am wondering whether it would be alright to have one more weekend (i.e. next weekend) before sending out the Happy project to you? Not that I haven't started or anything...

Originally, the postmark date was Friday, October 1st. So let's make postmark date to be Tuesday, October 5th, ok?

I hope that time helps......

I have rec'd Ami's and Gemmie's projects. Mine are almost done.....

Fun project! It made me happy! :D

Gemme 09-25-2010 05:52 PM

Your pieces are absolutely gorgeous, Diva! It was lovely crafting with you....all peaceful 'n chit.

nycfem 09-25-2010 09:08 PM

Thanks, Diva, that would be perfect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 198173)
Originally, the postmark date was Friday, October 1st. So let's make postmark date to be Tuesday, October 5th, ok?

I hope that time helps......

I have rec'd Ami's and Gemmie's projects. Mine are almost done.....

Fun project! It made me happy! :D

Diva 09-26-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 198205)
Your pieces are absolutely gorgeous, Diva! It was lovely crafting with you....all peaceful 'n chit.

I love your pieces, too, MissyMiss.....and it WAS a good thing working together....I rather enjoyed that! Let's do that again, shall we?

Gemme 09-26-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 198381)
I love your pieces, too, MissyMiss.....and it WAS a good thing working together....I rather enjoyed that! Let's do that again, shall we?

I'd love that! It's a date. :)

LadyRain 09-27-2010 12:46 PM

Please forgive me..........

I am so sorry that I missed the bash stuff. I had made the basket (it came out good!), but was unable to get it out in time cause i was in hospital. Some folks know, some don't that I have cancer. The fucking "c" word. Well now the Dr found bladder cancer, just when I was thinking I was gonna be ok. So here we go again. I am on morphine and have become an expert on throwing up lol.......On the 14th of Oct, surgery awaits me. Getting a bladder stint and a catheter bag......oh joy of joys! I miss being active here, I really need something to be involved in besides Dr's, drugs, and all that crap.can I come back??...........:missing:

Gemme 09-27-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 198944)
I am so sorry that I missed the bash stuff. I had made the basket (it came out good!), but was unable to get it out in time cause i was in hospital. Some folks know, some don't that I have cancer. The fucking "c" word. Well now the Dr found bladder cancer, just when I was thinking I was gonna be ok. So here we go again. I am on morphine and have become an expert on throwing up lol.......On the 14th of Oct, surgery awaits me. Getting a bladder stint and a catheter bag......oh joy of joys! I miss being active here, I really need something to be involved in besides Dr's, drugs, and all that crap.can I come back??...........:missing:

I'm so sorry that you've been ill. Cancer is a hateful beast. I will most definitely keep you in my thoughts. :rrose:

You always do lovely work and your basket was sorely missed. I just know that whoever was lucky enough to win it would love it, whenever you do feel well enough to send it out.

We're still in the middle of a round but, once you've gone through your surgery and are healing and feeling much better, I'm sure your work would be appreciated. :)

LadyRain 09-27-2010 09:40 PM

Is there a way to find out? I would love to gift it to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Gemme 09-27-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 199262)
Is there a way to find out? I would love to gift it to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommi and LeftWriteFemme led the Raffling of the donations and I'm sure there's a list somewhere. Perhaps ask him? Or hunt down the old Raffle thread, as many folks listed what they won after the Reunion.

It's out there, somewhere.