Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

cara 12-06-2009 05:38 PM

Sounds great! Count me in, too, please! :)

~cara

purepisces 12-06-2009 05:45 PM

Please include me, too!

Diva 12-06-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 17254)
:seconddoh:

Doh! I would have sworn I sent you a pm. Maybe I dreamed I sent you one. :alarm:

Okay, now that you are here (and that reminds me to mention something to Jennifer now), so let's get this ball rolling.

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook. :giggle:

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so :raspberry:

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE! :huhlaugh:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces

Can we count on you for January and February, ami? I absolutely adore your work and would love to see more of it. :)

Does this sound fair to everyone?

Yea!!!! And so here we go!!! We ARE a Passionate People, are we not! ;)

Pixie 12-06-2009 11:11 PM

Count me in!

[/QUOTE]
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7.Pixie

amiyesiam 12-06-2009 11:15 PM

I find that I am currently passionate about baking cookies. Perhaps I will just send pictures of the candy and cookies?
Sign me up
oh, jello is a current passion also:blink:

Quote:

:seconddoh:

Doh! I would have sworn I sent you a pm. Maybe I dreamed I sent you one. :alarm:

Okay, now that you are here (and that reminds me to mention something to Jennifer now), so let's get this ball rolling.

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook. :giggle:

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so :raspberry:

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE! :huhlaugh:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl

Can we count on you for January and February, ami? I absolutely adore your work and would love to see more of it. :)

Logicaly 12-07-2009 12:48 AM

Oh oh, count me in! I have an idea already up my sleeves about my passion! So please add me to the list!

Diva 12-07-2009 04:53 AM

Updated List

(Sorry, Gemmie....I didn't do all that fancy~schmancy color stuff....even for ME! :badscore: )

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly

Tommi 12-07-2009 07:50 AM

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi

kassykit 12-07-2009 08:37 AM

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy

Gemme 12-07-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 17362)
Yea!!!! And so here we go!!! We ARE a Passionate People, are we not! ;)

That we ARE! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kassykit (Post 17607)
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy

Yay! Yaay! Yaaay!

We don't have to stop at 13, either. If anyone else would like to sign up, please copy the most current list and put your name at the bottom.

I look forward to seeing what we all come up with after the holidays!

Logicaly 12-07-2009 09:04 PM

Question, does it have to be a paper type craft, or what if im a crafter of a different medium, but promise to not make it too big?

Gemme 12-07-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 17928)
Question, does it have to be a paper type craft, or what if im a crafter of a different medium, but promise to not make it too big?

As long as it's very close to 4x6, it can be ANY medium you choose to express your passion. :nixon:

Soft*Silver 12-07-2009 09:48 PM

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

Do they have to be flat cards? Can I add some sculpty to them?

Gemme 12-07-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 17957)
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

Do they have to be flat cards? Can I add some sculpty to them?

Any medium is fine. But if it's going to be awkward to mail, please enclose a few extra dollars more than the usual $5 for postage for me to resend them out. :)

amiyesiam 12-14-2009 12:20 PM

bump and hi to everyone!!!!!!!!

Diva 12-14-2009 01:49 PM

Bump & "hi" back! :lol2:

Gemme 12-14-2009 06:59 PM

There sure is a lot of bumping going on in here. :eyebat:

Logicaly 12-15-2009 12:40 AM

Do the bump! *bump* I'm excited about my passion project! I am going to start working on it after the holidays!

Gemme 12-15-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 21637)
Do the bump! *bump* I'm excited about my passion project! I am going to start working on it after the holidays!

That's the spirit!!!

Tommi 12-17-2009 09:41 AM

Bumping Ones

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 21396)
bump and hi to everyone!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 21421)
Bump & "hi" back! :lol2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 21542)
There sure is a lot of bumping going on in here. :eyebat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 21637)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 22003)
That's the spirit!!!

"""The Creative Ones on the planet like to Bump"""
:pile:
Jus` Sayin, as I Bump

hippieflowergirl 12-20-2009 06:29 PM

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

may i be #13 pleeeez?

Diva 12-21-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl (Post 23795)
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

may i be #13 pleeeez?

There ya go, Missy! :bow:

Gemme 12-21-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl (Post 23795)
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

may i be #13 pleeeez?

Yaaaay! I can't wait to see what you and everyone else comes up with!

Is it February yet? :innocent:

hippieflowergirl 12-21-2009 06:28 PM

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i already have one design in mind to represent my passion....

pssssst! get your mind out of the gutter Gemmie. that naughty minded Diva is trying to get by.

Diva 12-21-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl (Post 24145)
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i already have one design in mind to represent my passion....

pssssst! get your mind out of the gutter Gemmie. that naughty minded Diva is trying to get by.

Why, I couldn't POSSIBLY know what You mean.....I'm just an innocent, single, pure~minded thing....we all KNOW Gemmie's the Wench here......

:giggle:

Gemme 12-21-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl (Post 24145)

I know; I see her trying to bulldoze me over here. :harley:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 24147)
Why, I couldn't POSSIBLY know what You mean.....I'm just an innocent, single, pure~minded thing....we all KNOW Gemmie's the Wench here......

Nuh UHN! I don't even have a peasant skirt or bodice. You can't be a decent wench without those, yanno. :blink:

hippieflowergirl 12-21-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 24161)
I know; I see her trying to bulldoze me over here. :harley:

:spit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 24147)

:superfunny:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 24161)
Nuh UHN! I don't even have a peasant skirt or bodice. You can't be a decent wench without those, yanno.

:superfunny:

:thud:

Logicaly 01-04-2010 11:10 PM

*peeks in* Hope everyone survived the holidays!

I'm starting on my passion project!

Gemme 01-05-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 30342)
*peeks in* Hope everyone survived the holidays!

I'm starting on my passion project!

Excellent! :thumbsup:

Gemme 01-05-2010 09:47 AM

A reminder....

Quote:

This is our list of signer uppers. If you have signed up on this list and cannot perform your duties as a project participant, please let us know ASAP. Several times in the past, people have bailed at the last moment (myself included), and that causes a kink in the flow of things. Now, I'm all for kinks, but not THAT kind, yanno? :spider:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

If your name is NOT on this list and you'd like to participate, please copy the list and post it with your name added at the bottom.

When you are ready to send your goodies to me, let me know and (if I don't have it already) I'll get your addy and send you mine. Please remember to include $5 for postage with your package....more if your goodies are oddly shaped or will require extra special care in the shipping and handling of them.

Any questions?

I'm SO excited about this project! :ballerina:

hippieflowergirl 01-06-2010 01:05 AM

i've designed my card and found my materials. now i just need to get a move on DOIN' IT!

:hippie:

morningstar55 01-06-2010 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 30403)
This is our list of signer uppers. If you have signed up on this list and cannot perform your duties as a project participant, please let us know ASAP. Several times in the past, people have bailed at the last moment (myself included), and that causes a kink in the flow of things. Now, I'm all for kinks, but not THAT kind, yanno? :spider:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

If your name is NOT on this list and you'd like to participate, please copy the list and post it with your name added at the bottom.

When you are ready to send your goodies to me, let me know and (if I don't have it already) I'll get your addy and send you mine. Please remember to include $5 for postage with your package....more if your goodies are oddly shaped or will require extra special care in the shipping and handling of them.

Any questions?

id love to do this....... the creative artist i am ......
i have a water color painting called.... Passion ... lol
horses and fishing are are a passion. ..... would like to take a shot at this.
count me in. please

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

Gemme 01-06-2010 09:50 PM

Yes, yes....my plan is coming together nicely....bwahahahaha

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

Yaaaaaay!

Soft*Silver 01-13-2010 05:35 PM

so my cards are almost done. I am suppose to send 13 cards to...Gemme along with $5 for postage.

I really love my cards and made one for myself as well. But I bet my daughter is going to steal it off of me! Before I send them, I need to know everyone's birthdate...could you please PM me with them?

Gemme 01-13-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 33118)
so my cards are almost done. I am suppose to send 13 cards to...Gemme along with $5 for postage.

I really love my cards and made one for myself as well. But I bet my daughter is going to steal it off of me! Before I send them, I need to know everyone's birthdate...could you please PM me with them?

Yep, you got it, softness! :)

LadyRain 01-14-2010 11:56 AM

Is it too late to be added? I just found the thread!! The artist formally known as SweetStoneFemme!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 30805)
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

Yaaaaaay!

Soft*Silver 01-14-2010 01:08 PM

Some people have PMd me with their DOB...and I gleaned some from going to profiles. I still need birthdays from

Irishgirl
cara
logically
morningstar

If I dont get everyone's by tomorrow, I wont do this part of the card and just send out the cards as they are...they are still pretty as they are...

morningstar55 01-14-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 33638)
Some people have PMd me with their DOB...and I gleaned some from going to profiles. I still need birthdays from

Irishgirl
cara
logically
morningstar

If I dont get everyone's by tomorrow, I wont do this part of the card and just send out the cards as they are...they are still pretty as they are...

... april 10, 1955...:)

amiyesiam 01-14-2010 05:50 PM

Hi all!
when are these due?

is there a cut off?

Hi Rain! good to see you~

Gemme 01-14-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

...and....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 30403)

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar
15. Rain

Any questions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 33575)
Is it too late to be added? I just found the thread!! The artist formally known as SweetStoneFemme!

You are added since the deadline to sign up isn't until the 21st. Please have your art in the mail on or before the 1st of February, though, okay?

I am very excited that so many want to participate in this project! However, if the number gets any larger, I may ask that you all throw $6 in instead of $5. If no one else signs up, no worries, but if more sign up, does this sound feasible and fair to you all?

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 33774)
Hi all!
when are these due?

is there a cut off?

Hi Rain! good to see you~

The rules and regulations, including deadlines are listed above, ami. :)

A couple folks emailed me and I am going to answer them now, so if you sent me something and I haven't responded yet, I'm not ignoring you. I'm headed that way now.....:ballcat: