Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Your Latest "Addictions"! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3668)

jelli 08-14-2011 07:45 AM

Your Latest "Addictions"!

::: standing up and gaining my composure :::

Hello!

My name is ~*~jelli~*~ and I am addict!

What can you NOT seem to get enough of these days?

I am addicted to Cruel Jokes, freakin' adorable poms, and this forum!!!

What's your addiction today?

The_Lady_Snow 08-14-2011 07:50 AM

I may need help;)

I'm addicted to torturing him, making him squirm and laughter...

WolfyOne 08-14-2011 08:15 AM

I have an addiction to FB
I enjoy my friends posts and the games
I poke a lot of friends in the course of a day :|
In fact, I was on FB this morning poking away before I even made coffee :|

jelli 08-14-2011 08:25 AM

I am recently finding an addiction to postcards too.

jelli 08-14-2011 08:39 AM

I meant this in a fun way.

Not offensive/misleading. Anyone know how to edit or delete???

Medusa 08-14-2011 08:44 AM

Diet Red Bull :|

It's SO bad but OH, so good!

jelli 08-14-2011 08:47 AM

For the Adjustment

http://school.discoveryeducation.com...ges/thanks.gif

Queerasfck 08-14-2011 08:47 AM

Every bit of information I can find out about the Pittsburgh Steelers!

They've been my addiction for 36 years and counting..........

Tcountry 08-14-2011 08:55 AM

BFP.... of course...lol :)

jelli 08-14-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcountry (Post 398193)
BFP.... of course...lol :)

Suck up! j/k

deb_U_taunt 08-14-2011 08:57 AM

mint 3 musketeers

Tcountry 08-14-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelli (Post 398195)
Suck up! j/k

no ma'am...just bored at work so here for the majority of the past 12hrs...lol.

if u read tho...u can find just about anything...or if u can't all u gotta do is ask & the answer comes right away!

also addicted to Sunshyne...think I am going thru withdrawls... :(

Sachita 08-14-2011 09:10 AM

I'm addicted to juicing. Yes it part of my health plan but I'm doing it several times a day. I just may turn green! lol - but seriously it gives me this amazing boost of energy. This past week, even though I was sick with cold/strep I was sick but still able to move about. My mom and several other people told me that I looked younger and how much weight I'm losing. But the thing is I'm eating a lot of food. I'm addicted to juicing. No way I'll stop again. If I miss a day I feel it.

sylvie 08-14-2011 09:31 AM

- the feeling i get from another successful day of taking care of me healthwise!
- my Mr Mtn, of course, can't get enough of my Daddy♥
- fieldberries (by fruits n' passions) bubble bath, love it.
- juicy watermelon, yum!

and, and, and...skittles, but they aren't part of my healthplan so i've been a good girl but..... why can't they be part of the food group, they're fruity flavors, that's gotta mean something! no? *sad sigh* LOL!

Ryobi 08-14-2011 09:55 AM

The "tags" on this thread crack me up! They read, "addict, jelli, life, repent, sinner".

My latest addiction is paracord, or parachute cord, or 550 cord. All the same by different names. In the past 3 weeks I have bought 600 feet. Getting things ready for a backpacking trip at the end of Sept. So far I have made, a belt, a belt for my boonie hat, 2 "quick deploy chains" on my backpack, and a bracelet totaling about 440 feet of it. If I wear it, I don't have to pack it. I'll pack the rest to hang my hammock, shelter, clothes line, etc. This next week, I'll learn how to make a harness out of it. (an emergency sit-down climbing harness, you naughty people!) Its a tough, versatile little rope, I'm willing to hang on just 2 strands, and have pulled a center cord out of it to use as dental floss and once as thread to sew a hole I ripped in my pack. Good stuff!

Random 08-14-2011 10:03 AM

Country Time Lemonaid Hard Candies...

~swoon~

jelli 08-14-2011 10:05 AM

These sell for like $6 and up at flea market...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryobi (Post 398236)
The "tags" on this thread crack me up! They read, "addict, jelli, life, repent, sinner".

My latest addiction is paracord, or parachute cord, or 550 cord. All the same by different names. In the past 3 weeks I have bought 600 feet. Getting things ready for a backpacking trip at the end of Sept. So far I have made, a belt, a belt for my boonie hat, 2 "quick deploy chains" on my backpack, and a bracelet totaling about 440 feet of it. If I wear it, I don't have to pack it. I'll pack the rest to hang my hammock, shelter, clothes line, etc. This next week, I'll learn how to make a harness out of it. (an emergency sit-down climbing harness, you naughty people!) Its a tough, versatile little rope, I'm willing to hang on just 2 strands, and have pulled a center cord out of it to use as dental floss and once as thread to sew a hole I ripped in my pack. Good stuff!

Hey you.... don't laugh at my tags. I'm sensitive on days that end in *Y*. :)

You know what else you could do with your 550 cord???

http://www.instructables.com/image/F...ase-buckle.jpg

Ryobi 08-14-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelli (Post 398245)
Hey you.... don't laugh at my tags. I'm sensitive on days that end in *Y*. :)

You know what else you could do with your 550 cord???

http://www.instructables.com/image/F...ase-buckle.jpg

Sorry about your sensitivity. Somehow, I'm not quite believing you. ;)

That is the bracelet I made! Mine is made from the ACU digital camo color, and my buckle has a small (yet very loud) whistle on it. (I'm all about being found if I should get lost after I plunk myself into the middle of nowhere.)

jelli 08-14-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryobi (Post 398249)
Sorry about your sensitivity. Somehow, I'm not quite believing you. ;)

That is the bracelet I made! Mine is made from the ACU digital camo color, and my buckle has a small (yet very loud) whistle on it. (I'm all about being found if I should get lost after I plunk myself into the middle of nowhere.)

Foiled again. ;)

If I plunk myself out into the middle of nowhere... odds are there was a Butch involved and therefore I am all about having that whistle to blow in his direction if he's trying to explain "that's not how this was supposed to turn out". :|

Leigh 08-14-2011 11:17 AM

My current addiction is ............ texting ;)