Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butches and their bodyhair (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5445)

stephfromMIT 08-13-2012 07:08 AM

Butches and their bodyhair

How do you guys feel about your bodyhair? I myself LOVE my hair! I'm hairy like a Sasquatch.

Jett 08-13-2012 07:35 AM

Not so much, I like to be pretty smooth and trimmed... except for my head of course which is usually kind of scruffy looking... lol

Leigh 08-13-2012 07:55 AM

I don't mind body hair :)

Glenn 08-13-2012 08:07 AM

I don't mind body hair, but I am obssessessive about my facial hair. I tweeze my whiskers everyday, but I keep forgetting to buy a nose hair trimmer though ouch!

Scorp 08-13-2012 08:51 AM

Hair Yee, Hair Yee...

I was/am self conscious of mine all my life. Between overacted hormones, my Italian descent and having PCOS (which also causes excessive body/facial hair) I'm tripled whammied. I go for hair laser removal every month for a few areas on my face and under my chin. Painful for my delicate skin, but well worth it.

My wife tells me I overract about it because it's not as bad as I make it out to be. But it still sucks having all this.

I hate having to shave often (especially in the Summer). I normally like to keep nice and trimmed. It doesn't matter if I shave my legs cuz it starts to grow back overnight like an 5 o'clock shadow and i'm stubbly the next day.

The Winter I let it go moreso than the norm (unless I have a dr. appt) then I'll "manicure" myself.

Glenn, I have the nose clippers and they're pretty good. I used to pluck them out with a tweezer. You get used to the pain, but the trimmer is great.

Great thread Steph...

-S-

Guy 08-13-2012 09:18 AM

Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair

ruffryder 08-13-2012 09:23 AM

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5398

The above thread is pretty similar to this thread. IJS and I posted there. Not so sure I want to read a bunch of threads about body hair either. :p

stephfromMIT 08-13-2012 09:27 AM

ruffy-most of the posts in that thread are by male IDers. I ID as female, so IMO the threads can coexist.

Words 08-13-2012 09:30 AM

If you're female ID'd, why did you start the thread by asking 'How do you guys feel about your body hair'?

Just curious.

stephfromMIT 08-13-2012 09:35 AM

Words-Sorry, I was using "guys" in the more familiarial sense.

Medusa 08-13-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 631794)
Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair

Guy-

While you clearly are having an issue around the forums in the last couple of days, I have been abundantly clear about the fact that the next person who brought drama from the BC thread to other parts of the forums would get a time-out.

I caught the "meat" post in the other thread and now this.

Because you have been unwilling to abide by our TOS and continued requests to stop the drama, you are now on a 30-day time-out.

During that time, you are not to access our resources in any way, make another screen name to circumvent the system, or access the personal spaces of the Moderators or Admins. If you choose to ignore this warning, your time-out will become permanent.

I would strongly advise that you take that time to cool off and think about ways to contribute in a more positive manner.

Thanks,
Medusa

AlexHunter 08-13-2012 12:48 PM

I'm not female-identified. I lean mostly to the male spectrum, though I am more genderqueer or third-gendered than anything.

With that said:

I'm temperamental about my body hair. I always shave my pubic hair, but my legs and armpits are iffy. I am shaven more often than not, simply because I have very sensitive skin and once the hair grows, I start getting itchy rashes. Sometimes, I get lazy or apathetic, though.

One of the reasons I don't want to go on testosterone is because I'd grow a massive amount of body hair (all the men in my family are hairy). I would hate that and most likely get waxed or lasered.

SleepyButch 12-05-2014 01:06 PM

So I have to shave my face every day and I get 5 o'clock shadow every day. I don't mind the facial hair but what I want to know is for those of us who shave their faces, what type of razor do you use? I'm interested to see what you all think works and what does not.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ev...y-emoticon.gif

ProfPacker 12-05-2014 01:16 PM

I have to shave my face every day, mostly my chin and upper lip. I use a bic razor. I don't get fancy. I shave other places (except pubic area) sporadically. I used to be very hairy but since menopause the hair on my legs, underarms, etc. have decreased and my face has increased. Sometimes, depending on where I am going, I shave two times a day just to be smooth.

TIMBERWOLF 12-05-2014 02:07 PM

I shave my face every day or I will have a 5 oclock shadow also. I don't have hair much at all on my legs or under my arms. The only thing I make sure I do is shave my face so my wife doesn't get whisker burn on her tenderness and softness *S*

SleepyButch 12-05-2014 03:25 PM

Aside from the face, I shave everything else as I feel like it. Razor burn can be a bitch.

AnAwkwardAccident 12-05-2014 11:50 PM

I haven't shaved my legs in about 3 years. I shave my armpits about once a week.

Blaze 12-06-2014 08:53 PM

:blink: I need a weedwhacker... I have more hair than my brothers...
Like a Hobbit! Well maybe not that extreme but pretty dang close :|

Butcher 12-15-2014 12:49 PM

I love my body hair and feel it is one of my most attractive features. I feel confident showing it off. It took me years to feel that way so now I embrace it even more.

JDeere 12-15-2014 04:22 PM

Not butch but they don't have a thread like this in the transzone so here is my response. I don't shave my pits or face, but I do shave my legs now and then. I usually have really dark hair but as I have gotten older the hair is lighter. So less shaving but for family sake, I do shave the stache for special occasions.