Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Virginia Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Hello Virginia Roll Call (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579)

OS Butch 10-01-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez (Post 429388)
Hello to all the Virginia peoples! I'm in Culpeper.

Hi! Good to see where folks are located.

OS Butch 10-01-2011 11:05 PM

Looks like my plans for my trip to Texas are set. I leave on Thursday, Oct 13. I just haven't decided on the time....Somewhere between 6am and 10am.

I am heading From I66 to I81 to my over night stop somewhere around Nashville, Tn.

Anyone along my route want to have a cup of coffee with me, that would be grand.

OSB

lyric 10-05-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez (Post 429399)
Hey there Lyric! I know where Alexandria is. I hate going to N.VA. I'm probably 1 1/2 hours from your area. I live out in the country. Well, I guess you can still call it that.

hiya Babyangeleyez! i live in N.VA and i hate driving here, anywhere outside of my little bubble between work and home. I hate traffic! right now we're only 5 minutes from where we both work, so staying where we are makes sense. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 429458)
Hi there Lyric! I am in Alexandria too. I think we may have met years ago....maybe at the Phase or maybe Dyke Night at the Eagle.

Either way, I sure would like to get together with local folks in the area once a month or every other month.

What do you think?

hey there OS Butch! i bet we did meet at some point at either one of those places :) we have not been out for quite some time. we'd love to do a regular get-together sometime... definitely!

LipstickLola 10-05-2011 10:14 PM

Omg, I went to Hillsville for the first time and had a BLAST!!! Came home broke too....:|
Can't wait til next year!

OS Butch 12-31-2011 10:41 PM

20 minutes to Happy New Years Virginian's!

uniquetobeme 01-13-2012 11:32 PM

Hi Virginia!

I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

2011 was such a crazy year!

I hope to get to know you all better.

Sachita 01-14-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 504057)
I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

Welcome! I live down by southside very rural. Everything is a commute here!

Stitch 01-14-2012 05:51 AM

I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

Sachita 01-14-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ink (Post 504146)
I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

and you hopped right on that shit didnt you? hahahaha

Darbonaire 01-28-2012 12:45 PM

Roanoke here

Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....

OS Butch 01-29-2012 04:25 PM

Welcome home, dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darbonaire (Post 515229)
Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....

OS Butch 01-29-2012 04:28 PM

That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquetobeme (Post 504057)

uniquetobeme 01-29-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OS Butch (Post 515946)
That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

It isn't. I don't usually mind. I jam to music and sing and hope like heck no one hears me in the cars next to me :cheesy:

Thank you for the welcome!

Countyfem 01-29-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darbonaire (Post 515229)

Hello Darbonaire, my hometown is Roanoke! Although I now reside in NC, all my family lives up there (across the mt in Catawba) I often wonder if I should move "home" myself. I travel that way every three weeks or so, who knows maybe we'll run into each other someday..

OS Butch 02-12-2012 08:42 PM

Good evening Virginians!

I am traveling to Hampton Virginia this coming weekend and I hear there is going to be a Drag Show at The County Grill on Saturday night. I haven't been to a drag show in years!
They have a Face Book Page Country Grill Hampton!

midwest chick 02-12-2012 09:49 PM

Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

:balloon::blueheels::balloon:

OS Butch 02-13-2012 06:41 AM

County Grill Hampton

Winter is such a Drag...
Showtime starts at 10:00 PM
Saturday Feb 18th

I will have to take a nap during the day !

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwest chick (Post 525849)
Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

:balloon::blueheels::balloon:

Darbonaire 05-02-2012 05:26 PM

Would love to meet you.....never can meet enough folks for coffee & chat, right? Let me know when you'll be back up this way....we can meet for a good cup of coffee perhaps !

Darbonaire 05-02-2012 05:27 PM

Thanks man...it's good to be home !

OS Butch 05-09-2012 07:00 PM

I am going to Busboys and Poets in Shirlington with some friends on Saturday the 12th at 6pm. Anyone interested in joining us?

http://www.busboysandpoets.com/about/shirlington