Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MP3 Shuffle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6143)

Sparkle 12-17-2012 07:06 PM

MP3 Shuffle

I have gazillons of MP3s in my Itunes library... music from many different times in my life: some burnt, some borrowed, some bought and a complete mish mash ... most of which I don't listen to very often because I fall back on my old favorites.

But every once in awhile I like to put my library on shuffle and let it play what it will...

This is a thread for those bizarre songs that pop up that you have no idea from whence they came, and for those songs that you LOVE and you forgot all about, and those old standbys, and those "new" gems you never really took note of before but now you're liking.

From Tonight's Shuffle:

Kool Keith and Princess Superstar
'Keith N Me (remix)'

I love*love*love when a Princess Superstar tune pops up because she's as clever as she is naughty.

Semantics 12-17-2012 07:30 PM

shuffled her loose, and she's always a nice surprise.

Sparkle 12-17-2012 07:45 PM

I have no idea from whence this came, it was listed under the ubiquitous title "unknown track" (of which there are several 100 in my library), I had to shazaam it ...and I love it. It's got a Sneakerpimps/Goldfrapp/Portishead feel to it.

Hooverphonic

'Mad About You'

Sparkle 01-16-2013 11:57 AM

from today's itunes library shuffle:

Alicia Keys, That's How Strong My Love Is

ahk 01-16-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkle (Post 718822)
I have gazillons of MP3s in my Itunes library... music from many different times in my life: some burnt, some borrowed, some bought and a complete mish mash ... most of which I don't listen to very often because I fall back on my old favorites.

But every once in awhile I like to put my library on shuffle and let it play what it will...

This is a thread for those bizarre songs that pop up that you have no idea from whence they came, and for those songs that you LOVE and you forgot all about, and those old standbys, and those "new" gems you never really took note of before but now you're liking.

From Tonight's Shuffle:

Kool Keith and Princess Superstar
'Keith N Me (remix)'

I love*love*love when a Princess Superstar tune pops up because she's as clever as she is naughty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkle (Post 718862)
I have no idea from whence this came, it was listed under the ubiquitous title "unknown track" (of which there are several 100 in my library), I had to shazaam it ...and I love it. It's got a Sneakerpimps/Goldfrapp/Portishead feel to it.

Hooverphonic

'Mad About You'

I love them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkle (Post 731392)
from today's itunes library shuffle:

Alicia Keys, That's How Strong My Love Is

PS. Can I have a CD from you again? Please. Please. I just love your taste in music. :cigar2:

ahk 01-16-2013 02:53 PM

:pirate-steer:

my random.

Sparkle 01-16-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahk (Post 731472)
I love them.

PS. Can I have a CD from you again? Please. Please. I just love your taste in music. :cigar2:

Yeah definitely! I love exchanging music with you, A!

Sparkle 01-16-2013 05:32 PM

more random picks... a lovely tune by Emily Barker "Nostalgia"

Daktari 01-16-2013 05:38 PM

Classic!

ahk 01-18-2013 12:07 AM

ahk 01-21-2013 09:53 AM

:confused:

ahk 01-25-2013 12:41 PM

Sparkle 04-13-2013 01:06 PM

Spring cleaning and my itunes is on shuffle

this gem popped up today, a deep house remix of a Jazzanova track