Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   *poke poke poke* Someone get me a forum geek (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79)

Linus 11-04-2009 03:50 PM

*poke poke poke* Someone get me a forum geek

Ok. Who's in charge of changing them whizzits and gidgets and such?? Cuz' someone forgot to adjust my PM box.

(Y'all are gonna need a help desk, you do realize that, right?!?)

Admin 11-04-2009 03:53 PM

That was just a test to see if you were paying attention ;)

But yeah, we need a Help Desk badly (but the pay sucks) ;)

Linus 11-04-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin (Post 528)
That was just a test to see if you were paying attention ;)

But yeah, we need a Help Desk badly (but the pay sucks) ;)

Is that a hint or a request?? ;)

PapaC 11-04-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus
Is that a hint or a request?? ;)

wtf dude are you a glutton for punishment?

Linus 11-04-2009 04:37 PM

LOL.. It's my "I always want to help where I can" nature. ;)

Arwen 11-04-2009 04:37 PM

I think it's kinda cute when the veggies (although one was NOT a real veggie but a fruit in disguise) get all up in each other's grills.

Linus 11-04-2009 04:38 PM

What do you mean "Not a real veggie"? :P

Arwen 11-04-2009 04:40 PM

You force the Arwen to post links. Remember, you asked for it.

Linus 11-04-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 549)
You force the Arwen to post links. Remember, you asked for it.

Hey.. I'm a vegetarian/vegan.. hence, a veggie. :P

Andrew, Jr. 11-04-2009 04:58 PM

All I can say is that Linus is the man!

PapaC 11-04-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus
Hey.. I'm a vegetarian/vegan.. hence, a veggie. :P

yeah, I was never as well behaved as a veggie... I liked other things put on the grill too

aren't you clever, Arwen.

lol..

and Linus, not too grill your sado-mastic side (because I'm sensing there is one).. I totally hear your sentiment and you're very good and helping folks and demystifying technology for them.

I hope to help out too when I can. But, if we duke out in technical disagreements, I'm telling you right now, I want the green light sabre.

Linus 11-04-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaC (Post 564)
yeah, I was never as well behaved as a veggie... I liked other things put on the grill too

aren't you clever, Arwen.

lol..

and Linus, not too grill your sado-mastic side (because I'm sensing there is one).. I totally hear your sentiment and you're very good and helping folks and demystifying technology for them.

I hope to help out too when I can. But, if we duke out in technical disagreements, I'm telling you right now, I want the green light sabre.

That's fine but I get the Holy Hand Grenade ;)

Medusa 11-06-2009 12:21 PM

I would almost *beg* to see those little creepy potato guys again :)

ravfem 09-20-2010 01:58 PM

*poke*

is there a way to "refresh" my subscribed forums list after i've caught up with them, to get them off my CP?

Am i being clear? i doubt it.

Am i talking to myself? yes, you are, rhonda

You know, so that after i've caught up on all my subscribed threads, they'll disappear from my CP (except for the active ones where people post while i'm still online).

:blink:

Corkey 09-20-2010 02:00 PM

If you are gone from the site for a while they automatically clear.

Linus 09-20-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravfem (Post 194826)
*poke*

is there a way to "refresh" my subscribed forums list after i've caught up with them, to get them off my CP?

Am i being clear? i doubt it.

Am i talking to myself? yes, you are, rhonda

You know, so that after i've caught up on all my subscribed threads, they'll disappear from my CP (except for the active ones where people post while i'm still online).

:blink:

Go to Quick Links --> Mark Forums read. This clears out all the subscribed threads as well as other threads. Do this after you've checked whatever threads you wanted out. :)

Note: this won't prevent you from seeing the threads for the last 24 hours by going to Quick LInks --> Today's Posts.

ravfem 09-20-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 194932)
Go to Quick Links --> Mark Forums read. This clears out all the subscribed threads as well as other threads. Do this after you've checked whatever threads you wanted out. :)

Note: this won't prevent you from seeing the threads for the last 24 hours by going to Quick LInks --> Today's Posts.

you are a bit of awesome! Thanks :)

Erountree 01-24-2011 08:50 PM

Hey i cant post pics or vids whats goin on or what do i need to do?

suebee 02-07-2011 04:56 PM

I've always been able to post videos, but haven't been able to for several months now. I've tried in a couple of different ways and no luck. HELP! Please. :)