Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

TheMerryFairy 04-21-2013 12:26 PM

Catching up later and being productive

cinnamongrrl 04-22-2013 04:39 AM

This day being behind me :)

StrongButch 04-22-2013 06:04 AM

Forward toooooo

Waking up next to her!

Talon 04-22-2013 09:01 AM

Cooking tonight...it's been too long.

s0litude 04-22-2013 01:22 PM

Starting Over....

Getting the hell outta Utah! LOL! After some things clear and finances allow, I plan on moving away. "The world is my oyster" so to speak. I don't know whether to blindfold myself, find a map of the USA, and just throw a dart and let the fates lead me where they may (my luck, I'll 'hit" Salt Lake City again! LOL)... or do this in my normal way where I evaluate everything: employment rate, crime rate, costs of living, property values, an active LGBT community, a kink community, etc.

Naturally, I want to be back on the east coast. North Carolina is home to me-- always has been, always will be. My heart beats strongest there. Only one other place comes close, and that is Texas. I spent most of my adult life in the Dallas area after packing my truck, putting about $170 in my pocket, and just leaving. Boldest move I made. While I have a lot of friends in Dallas and my ex is in Dallas (she and I remain friends-- our camaraderie is almost big brother / little sister now, very comfortable), I'm thinking Austin or San Antonio sound great.

Also, the idea of going somewhere I've never been, never lived really excites me. A few other places appeal to me such as Minneapolis because there is such a Transmen community. The idea of having a brotherhood around feels safer. I also have always been drawn to the Pacific Northwest, but the concerns of weather and high levels of depression there make me think... hmmm... maybe not. Though it is lush and gorgeous there, much like North Carolina in some areas. And then there's the Northeast, the New England area which is like Disneyland for the senses. I fell in love with Massachusetts the first time I was ever there-- the people, the architecture, the weather, the food, etc. People give those who live in the Northeast a lot of grief, but I love 'em. I love how honest and direct most of the people there were compared to other places I've been.

I've been up to the New England area several times, and it's close enough to my home state where I can drive South if my family needs me but I'm still somewhere new where I can start over. I think starting over really appeals to me in this phase of my life.

TheMerryFairy 04-22-2013 01:29 PM

That first time while I am traveling when I breathe everything in aruond me and get the feeling of "yeah, this is exactly what I was meant for"

JoSchmooze 04-22-2013 02:00 PM

I can hardly wait until Thursday...
When I "saddle up" and head over to Austin....
Ready or not - here we go!!

:cigar2:

girl_dee 04-23-2013 09:02 PM

a haircut tomorrow..

DJ Bear 04-23-2013 09:37 PM

I'm looking forward to Tuesday because that's when I will be able to wrap my arms around my little girl. :cigar2:

*Anya* 04-23-2013 10:25 PM

Last week, my business trip; this week, hers.

Looking forward to her coming home on Thursday night.

:wine:

Hollylane 04-23-2013 10:56 PM

:stillheart:

This:

But the best part will be this:

:stillheart:

Stitch 04-23-2013 11:04 PM

Calgary Fan Expo!!!

Massive 04-23-2013 11:24 PM

Actually seeing sunlight instead of being almost woken by it coming through the curtains every time Her Furriness decides to give me a heart attack when she leaps onto the windowsill to chat to the birds ...
Writing again, it's been too long.

FemmeItalian 04-23-2013 11:28 PM

I'm looking forward to.....

teaching algebra tomorrow night.....I really enjoy working with the students and it warms my heart in seeing them smile, as well as relieved, when they "get it"

JustLovelyJenn 04-24-2013 06:57 PM

SUMMER vacation!!!

cinnamongrrl 04-24-2013 07:18 PM

Being officially off training as of tomorrow...and starting the actual "work" part of my new job. Can't wait for some hands on learnin'!

RNguy 04-24-2013 07:20 PM

Im looking forward to my wife gettin out the shower ......
;)

Night folks

TheMerryFairy 04-24-2013 07:51 PM

Getting this website finished, packing up and heading out on the road for one big adventure!

lilapache 04-24-2013 09:29 PM

my interview on friday!!!

KCBUTCH 04-24-2013 09:31 PM

AUSTIN on FRIDAY!!!!!!!