Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Miss Scarlett 06-21-2013 09:33 AM

Going to my first Pride since 2009 when I "retired" from working on such events. This is a small one up in Salisbury, NC about an hour away and a lot of my friends will be there as attendees or performers. It will be good to see them and be able to actually enjoy the event instead of being responsible for it...

MsTinkerbelly 06-21-2013 10:07 AM

Having a whole 2 day weekend!! Whoo hooo, gonna sleeeeeppppppp in!:hangloose:

WingsOnFire 06-21-2013 10:32 AM

My first weekend of absolutely NO overtime.... Time with Him... and... Time to relax and actually enjoy my weekend to the fullest...

laruss 06-21-2013 11:16 AM

Meeting with the gallery owner about my work. She requested the meet. Yay me!

Genesis 06-21-2013 12:03 PM

5:00 PM PST...

Metro 06-23-2013 03:30 PM

An upcoming trip, and stopping in to see a cool Femme friend (and hopefully opportunity to meet her beau) along the drive to my destination -- time with family and enjoying the gorgeous scenery in "Vacationland, USA"! Now, if work deadlines and weather will cooperate it will be ideal...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ha...y-emoticon.gif

Kobi 06-23-2013 04:58 PM

The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness starts tomorrow on Coursera.

Brain food.

cinnamongrrl 06-23-2013 09:35 PM

FRIDAY....it will be my first day off since last Monday.....

Soft*Silver 06-23-2013 11:31 PM

in 20 days I am getting married.....

Miss Scarlett 06-24-2013 04:50 AM

Waking up the rest of the way this morning...am out of Excedrin so my caffeine levels are lacking...

JAGG 06-25-2013 07:54 PM

FRIDAY!!!! And the weekend and following week!!! It's my fav holiday and I'm on vacation!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fun things planned with the ones I love the most !!!!!!!!! I'm grateful and excited !!!!!! I can't wait. Hurry hurry hurry I need this week to fly by already. :)

Soon 06-25-2013 07:57 PM

3 more days = 2 months off

MsBluem 06-25-2013 08:13 PM

By 11:30 p.m. Thursday (Chicago time) I'll be enjoying a beer and some much needed time with my best friend/primary partner. I'm psyched for snuggle time and monster movies.

barnes 06-25-2013 08:24 PM

looking forward to the 4th of July!!!

puddin' 06-29-2013 10:57 PM

2 weeks wit' mah sista post surgery...

FemmeItalian 06-30-2013 12:57 AM

On vacation starting Wednesday morning until the following Monday afternoon.

ONLY 06-30-2013 08:39 AM

4th week of July when I get to see my girl (f) again and we (SS (f), my son and I) get to go on mini vacation :)

QueenofSmirks 06-30-2013 09:49 AM

Today's poker tournament - monthly team tournament with my favorite poker buddy - we haven't played in it together since January!

WingsOnFire 07-01-2013 10:14 AM

I am looking forward to getting my flexibility and strength and stamina back...

Last year just before the Reunion I twisted my ankle badly and pulled all the muscles in my thigh. I had to use a scooter to get around. But I was determined to make it to the Reunion and had a grand time...

Well, it is almost a year later... and due to that injury my ankle was weak and it has rolled again several times. The last time severly sprained my ankle in February. Now I have Plantar Fasciitis. After dealing with the pain for 3 months and getting cortisone injections I finally ordered custom made foot orthotics. They have been a god send! It is taking time to get used to them but they are helping.

I no longer need a ride from a coworker to my car because I cant stand or walk on my foot by the end of the day. I am able to walk around the office without limping in severe pain. Having a coworker give me a hard time about needing a ride really hurts ones feelings when they cant help it. Being told you are lazy and not pulling your own weight hurts. Just because someone has lived their lifetime with chronic pain doesnt mean someone else should just suck it up and deal with it. Everyone is different.

Being sedentary for so long has made me sluggish, unflexible and has had a toll on my asthma. But I am doing what I can to get active again. I swam in the pool with my friend's kids on Sunday. I am beginning to walk again at work on my breaks. Slowly but surely I am becoming more mobile.

On Friday I walked only a quarter way around the building and had to stop and rest my foot and my lungs. Today I walked a little further. I am determined not to be hurt by ugly words and keep working on my mobility.

CherylNYC 07-01-2013 11:10 AM

Track day tomorrow. Woo-hoo!