Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

QueenofSmirks 01-12-2018 07:00 PM

Getting this exam over with!!!

Gemme 01-12-2018 07:39 PM

A weekend off!

Chad 01-12-2018 08:15 PM

Looking forward

Three days off work!

girl_dee 01-17-2018 04:49 AM

Three weeks and one day........ :flying::awww::love1::theisland:

clay 01-17-2018 08:49 AM

Getting my apartment all set up like I want it!

Exploring the area!

Joining friends again for meals out!

My OWN space again, finally! NOT having to live out of suitcases and having one tiny space in a fridge...(it is the simplest of things for me...:...)

Getting out of NC by just hours...missing the ice/snow storm they got yesterday and now.

Making a very safe & uneventful journey here. Having super helpers unload me very fast & efficiently.

My amazing friends here who jumped right in to help out, too!

cinnamongrrl 01-17-2018 10:56 AM

Sunday....

My days off were a bust...spent with a nasty tummy bug. Bummer....

Oh....and then there's football too..... doesn't get any better than that :)

girl_dee 01-27-2018 05:50 AM

June. .........

FireSignFemme 01-27-2018 05:38 PM

My neurology appointment, MRI and inpatient sleep study. All have been rescheduled three times now. I know there have been times when other people's schedules have had to be rearranged to accommodate my needs... Still it's been really frustrating. I guess I just need to keep my mind off all that has gone wrong and instead try and stay focused on what has gone right. Which so far has actually been quite a lot.

clay 01-27-2018 07:58 PM

A very busy social schedule in the next few weeks....craft fairs coming up...
Fresh Plant City Strawberries dipped in cream cheese dip...mmmm

A brunch next weekend

The Super Bowl next Sunday...:). GO EAGLES! You deserve to win....no need in same team winning every year, right? Share the wealth. Other teams play just as well and are worthy! :)

Katniss 01-27-2018 08:11 PM

Having battled the flu now going into week three I am really, really looking forward to breathing clearly, no coughing, and getting my energy back. This year's strain was no joke.

Katniss~~

Kenna 01-28-2018 12:31 AM

Monday morning, so I can talk to the listing agent for the acre+ of land I just found. It's PERFECT. Water, septic, power already installed, large leveled home lot setting amongst a large lot of mature trees and wilderness, set way off the road on a hill top... and NO RESTRICTIONS..."motivated seller"

I hate calling any listing agent on Sundays...but I might not be able to contain my excitement!

And....Looking forward to getting my truck back!!!

girl_dee 01-28-2018 05:11 AM

more bookings!

Kätzchen 01-28-2018 08:12 AM

I just saw that HBO's Big Little Lies season 2 is set to premier on February 19th: Meryl Streep joins the cast, too!

Kenna 01-28-2018 08:59 PM

Looking forward to taking a short road trip tomorrow morning to see that piece of land. Spoke with the Realtor today, learned a few details that made my day.

Breathless 01-28-2018 09:21 PM

Looking forward to the concert I just bought tickets for Feb 10.
and.... looking forward to home time.. Im really done with this day

JDeere 01-28-2018 09:45 PM

The day i finally let go.

Lyte 01-28-2018 10:15 PM

Four day weekend next week!! Woo hoo!! :byebye:

Lecheloco 01-28-2018 10:58 PM

A day off tomorrow

girl_dee 01-29-2018 05:07 AM

a running tackle at the airport!

Kenna 02-02-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 1195500)
Monday morning, so I can talk to the listing agent for the acre+ of land I just found. It's PERFECT. Water, septic, power already installed, large leveled home lot setting amongst a large lot of mature trees and wilderness, set way off the road on a hill top... and NO RESTRICTIONS..."motivated seller"

I hate calling any listing agent on Sundays...but I might not be able to contain my excitement!

And....Looking forward to getting my truck back!!!

Dancing for joy! Looking forward to a road trip tomorrow to see this piece of land. When I called last Sunday, they said a cash buyer had scheduled for Wednesday. Since they didn't show up and can't get the $$$ until later this month, I get bumped to First in line!!