Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

QueenofSmirks 04-25-2012 07:51 AM

Jack n Jill poker tournament this weekend! :)

The Oopster 04-25-2012 01:53 PM

i know I am not looking forward to going and cleaning the bathroom ... was not on the list for today ... neither was the dogs bath!

girl_dee 04-25-2012 01:57 PM

Yelling BINGO tonite, hopefully i will have actually had a bingo when i yell it.

:blink:

kittygrrl 04-25-2012 01:58 PM

WaYlft?

something good..

homoe 04-25-2012 04:54 PM

The movie Perfect Family which played last year at the Tribeca Film fest. Finally now opens May 4th in theaters and On Demand!

Bevidotcom 04-25-2012 05:23 PM

tonight.

Tonight. A fire in the glenwood...our favorite show...him sliding into our bed and holding me thisclose, while we fall to sleeping..

RockOn 04-25-2012 05:37 PM

Told supervisor today I wanted to be away from the office for 10-12 straight days late May through early June. We have a couple of Monday holidays during that period. Plus, I will build up some Comp Time so I really will use very little of my personal leave. I need some extended R&R.

ruffryder 04-25-2012 06:07 PM

the weekend!

Time with her!
Pool party!
Grilling!
Friends!

SoulShineFemme 04-25-2012 06:10 PM

The Mother Of All Road Trips 2012. It's been 2 years since I went on a road trip with my sister. This one is shaping up to be brilliant PLUS it ends with me going home to ONLY so it's ALL GOOD!!! :D :D

pajama 04-25-2012 06:37 PM

Iron and Wine concert Saturday with The Boy.

And maybe a date Friday night. Wonder if he'll be willing to drive to Chattanooga so I can nap before the concert.

Lazy Daze 04-25-2012 08:16 PM

Spending time with friends and Him this weekend

And one of my best friends text today and said she and her boyfriend will be in Daytona next week on vacation, so I get to see her!

Flying my mom down memorial day weekend...I haven't seen her in 6 months!

Hollylane 04-25-2012 10:43 PM

Saturday night date night...I miss your face during the week.

Kelt 04-25-2012 11:12 PM

Saturday night home cooking!

:cheesy:

Miss Scarlett 04-26-2012 04:40 AM

Being in the same space together...hys strength that always gives me peace...the sound of hys voice whispering in my ear...laughing together...another "tech free" weekend together (even though there will be a significant amount of manual labor involved...LOL)...falling asleep curled up together and waking up the same way...the way we both crack up when i try to get my short, stumpy self onto the bed...sitting on the veranda together blowing bubbles and watching them float far off into the distance...hys amazing smile and those stunning sapphire blue eyes...

*Anya* 04-26-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 572861)
Saturday night home cooking!

:cheesy:

Your menu, my love:

Pot roast, gravy, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes and grilled vegetables.

Oh, and baked apples for desert.

:)

Kelt 04-26-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 573014)
Your menu, my love:

Pot roast, gravy, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes and grilled vegetables.

Oh, and baked apples for desert.

:)

Lemme at it!

:eating:

(You are such a good cook)

:chef:

miss entycing 04-26-2012 08:32 AM

looking forward to this evening...
i'm feeling well enough after surgery to actually do more than simply sit up in bed without screaming in pain, yay!
Daddy says i've earned some time out of my recovery cage, as long as i dont overdo it, lol!
so i'm really looking forward to having a lovely fire in the fireplace soon,
(it's storming fierce here right now, sposed to storm till tomorrow
and the thunder is wicked yummy, and lighting up the sky here currently!)

so yeah.... looking forward to another easy evening with Daddy..
nice dinner, the fire, the kitty's plopped and flopped all over the blankie in our laps, a movie....
my head on Hys shoulder, hands entertwined.... just us.
i always look forward to us, and more years of domestic bliss.
and bliss i most certainly do have.... thank you goddess above!:rrose:

-Red-Flag- 04-26-2012 08:54 AM

Fingers crossed for a couple days off in a couple weeks so I can take a lil mini road trip !!!

clay 04-26-2012 09:13 AM

hey miss entycing...sending healing thoughts of love and healing energies from us...you listen to daddy, as hy knows best. It is awesome to see you so happy...you both deserve it. Have a great weekend...enjoy that fire and the quality time...let me know if I can do anything for you two....hugs..Clay & Scarlett
Quote:

Originally Posted by miss entycing (Post 573025)
looking forward to this evening...
i'm feeling well enough after surgery to actually do more than simply sit up in bed without screaming in pain, yay!
Daddy says i've earned some time out of my recovery cage, as long as i dont overdo it, lol!
so i'm really looking forward to having a lovely fire in the fireplace soon,
(it's storming fierce here right now, sposed to storm till tomorrow
and the thunder is wicked yummy, and lighting up the sky here currently!)

so yeah.... looking forward to another easy evening with Daddy..
nice dinner, the fire, the kitty's plopped and flopped all over the blankie in our laps, a movie....
my head on Hys shoulder, hands entertwined.... just us.
i always look forward to us, and more years of domestic bliss.
and bliss i most certainly do have.... thank you goddess above!:rrose:

starryeyes 04-26-2012 09:15 AM

Leaving work if my student doesn't show up! Already 15 min late.... Please!!!! Haha :)