Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Scrabble Slam!! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248)

Diva 11-13-2009 11:14 AM

Scrabble Slam!!
 
I just saw a commercial for a neat card game called Scrabble Slam, and I think we can play it here!

I'm going to put a 4-letter word here.......You change one letter to create a new word. Don't add letters....keep it 4 letters........Let's GO!!!



F A R M




Bit 11-13-2009 11:16 AM

*I should not come here from the D/g thread, I should not come here from the D/g thread, I should not co----*

F A R T


:rolleyes:

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 4570)
I just saw a commercial for a neat card game called Scrabble Slam, and I think we can play it here!

I'm going to put a 4-letter word here.......You change one letter to create a new word. Don't add letters....keep it 4 letters........Let's GO!!!



F A R M





F A R E

(better than replacing the M with a T like I was going to do ...lol)
(it's one of those days)

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4574)
*I should not come here from the D/g thread, I should not come here from the D/g thread, I should not co----*

F A R T


:rolleyes:

Dangit! lol ....

Diva 11-13-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njfemmie (Post 4576)
f a r e

(better than replacing the m with a t like i was going to do ...lol)
(it's one of those days)



w a r e..............




Bit 11-13-2009 11:22 AM

*curtsies* Thank you Femmie, for letting me get there first... I never post like that *blush* but well... sometimes ya just gotta... :rolleyes:

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diva (Post 4583)
w a r e..............


w a g e .........

Eddie 11-13-2009 11:24 AM

C A G E

I'm horrible at these games. Just warning you all.

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4586)
*curtsies* Thank you Femmie, for letting me get there first... I never post like that *blush* but well... sometimes ya just gotta... :rolleyes:

lol .. and I oh-so-wanted to, too!
I'm not holding back next time. ;)

Bit 11-13-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 4583)
w a r e..............

w o r e

lol, tooo short... now I know why Diva invisifonted... shoot, now I have to go find Linus's post about the hex code...

sheesh, lol, toooo slow too!!

From cage to aged


NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4591)
w o r e

lol, tooo short... now I know why Diva invisifonted... shoot, now I have to go find Linus's post about the hex code...

w o r k ..............

Bit 11-13-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4593)
w o r k ..............

f o r k

:rolleyes:

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4594)
f o r k

:rolleyes:

f o r t

:)

Bit 11-13-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4595)
f o r t

:)

:eek: Uh oh!! oh noes!! *makes warding sign with fingers* nonononono I cannot say that twice in one day! not out loud, anyhow!

t o r t

Ryobi 11-13-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4598)
:eek: Uh oh!! oh noes!! *makes warding sign with fingers* nonononono I cannot say that twice in one day! not out loud, anyhow!

t o r t


p o r t............

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryobi (Post 4604)
p o r t............

p o r k

:)

Bit 11-13-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4610)
p o r k

:)

I must be hungry I was gonna say fork again...

p a r k

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4631)
I must be hungry I was gonna say fork again...

p a r k

l a r k

:)

Diva 11-13-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4634)
l a r k

:)


:D m a r k :D

Bit 11-13-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 4641)
:D m a r k :D

a gift for Femmie!

m a r t

Arwen 11-13-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4645)
a gift for Femmie!

m a r t

Love this!

m a r e

Semantics 11-13-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 4646)
Love this!

m a r e

h a r e

.
.

Bit 11-13-2009 12:12 PM

*starts giggling, tries to give it back to Femmie*

h a r t

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4651)
*starts giggling, tries to give it back to Femmie*

h a r t

YAY!

F A R T

Thanks bit!!! LMAO

Bit 11-13-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4653)
YAY!

F A R T

Thanks bit!!! LMAO

Whew! lol, you're welcome.

T A R T

...if I type it, will she come? ;)

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 4663)
Whew! lol, you're welcome.

T A R T

...if I type it, will she come? ;)

YAY! Two for two!

F A R T !!!

LMAO ....

seriously though my word is C A R T

Semantics 11-13-2009 12:33 PM

..
Quote:

Originally Posted by njfemmie (Post 4665)
yay! Two for two!

F a r t !!!

Lmao ....

Seriously though my word is c a r t


c a s t

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 4671)
..


c a s t

c o s t

lalalalafillinginsomeemptyspacelalalala

Semantics 11-13-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4673)
c o s t

lalalalafillinginsomeemptyspacelalalala

l o s t



lalala's are so much more fun than .....'s

Scorp 11-13-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 4676)
l o s t

.
.
.
post

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 4680)
.
.
.
post

p e s t


lalalalalala...

Scorp 11-13-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 4681)
p e s t


lalalalalala...

.
.
.

Rest

Semantics 11-13-2009 12:46 PM

.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 4682)
.
.
.

Rest

.

rent

.

Scorp 11-13-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 4683)
..

rent

.

.
.
.
cent

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 4684)
.
.
.
cent

c u n t
:cool:
is that in the dictionary?

Alternate word...... d e n t

Blue 11-13-2009 01:33 PM

Slam....

rent

NJFemmie 11-13-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue (Post 4704)
Slam....

rent

g-e-n-t

dangit, even with the dashes it was still too short .... ugh

MrSunshine 11-13-2009 01:51 PM

bent......one of my favorite words

Julie 11-13-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadyboy (Post 4719)
bent......one of my favorite words

love these little slimy critters!

n e w t

MrSunshine 11-13-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 4726)
love these little slimy critters!

n e w t


you calling me a slimy critter?

News


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:59 AM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018