Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3706)

cinnamongrrl 03-14-2024 03:23 PM

I’m 9.5 hours into my last 12 hour shift before I leave for Asheville!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-15-2024 10:44 PM

Waiting to cool off some before I try to go to sleep. Just had an apple with peanut butter for a bedtime snack.

Kätzchen 03-18-2024 07:45 AM

Taking my car out to the mechanic again today. Lawd have mercy, please let my car be exorcised of all that is going wrong for it lately. :| :jester: :bow:

GeorgiaMa'am 03-18-2024 02:44 PM

Waiting for a nurse to call for a tele-appointment and drinking a Mtn Dew.

nhplowboi 03-19-2024 12:05 PM

Starting to get tax info together for my meeting with my accountant tomorrow so what I'm doing right now is getting CRANKY.

Kätzchen 03-19-2024 07:56 PM

Happy Tuesday ❣️❣️❣️

I am relaxing at home after a super busy day: I have a new job; I don’t have to get up early anymore; my honey comes home tomorrow night; and I just feel so grateful for the positive turn of events today! :hk2: :cheer: :kissy:

GeorgiaMa'am 03-19-2024 11:32 PM

Updating my calendar and realizing I'm way behind on getting tasks done.

clay 03-20-2024 11:54 AM

CAMPING....

We are going camping Sunday thru Thursday next week. It is our FIRST time without Gingerbread going, and our first camping trip in 10 months.

I was so sick the last 14months! I am finally getting back to feeling like me again! I am so excited to get to go camping!

Gemme 03-20-2024 09:04 PM

Processing Amazon returns before bed. I lead an exciting life!

Stone-Butch 03-22-2024 03:35 AM

Doing right now.

Was watching a couple hours of true crime. I really should get off here and get some sleep it is 530 a.m. another sleepless night.

kittygrrl 03-22-2024 10:49 AM

Tarot...for my sister

GeorgiaMa'am 03-22-2024 03:08 PM

Investigating a SPAM incident with USPS Priority Mail. If you want to find out what happened, see the "Penpals, Scrapbookers . . ." etc. thread.

Stone-Butch 03-23-2024 12:23 AM

Doing right now

Took a coffee break from 2 hrs of 4 hrs of UFC. More to come momentarily.

Bèsame* 03-23-2024 06:59 PM

Boss butch has me hooked on Final Four. Sweet sixteen is first!

Go NC State!

Bèsame* 03-24-2024 06:44 PM

Painting my nails, each finger Easter egg colors.
Pink, orange cream, lt green, lavender, and lt blue.
Pretty festive!

Bèsame* 03-26-2024 11:38 AM

I'm sitting at the car dealership getting an oil change. I've had so much joy in my life today, I'm smiling huge.

First, I had lunch with my lunch buddy. Last week I brought her some huge strawberries. So we started talking about our favorite fruits and ones we have never had. Dragon fruit came up. Neither one of us had ever had it. I told her I would bring a dragon fruit drink next time so we could try it together. I brought Starbuck's. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. It definitely was a treat for her. Turns out, well we decided, it tastes like pear and kiwi. She was so happy, she took her drink back to class. I'm sure she felt special. Such joy for me!

We also talked about poems and how they rhyme. Hit the road Jack came up. Now I have earworm with that. And....my service guy for my car....wait for it...his name is Jack!

I wore a butterfly clip today and only put my hair half up. I stopped at the grocery store before this and it's a very windy day. I needed to put all my hair up. My clip had fallen out. Oh no, I was thinking, I hope it's in my car. And just as I thought that, a butterfly flew past me. Someone sending me a sign??

Hmmmm, a face book memory came up with my Dad. Could be my sign?? Smiling with joy!!!

So that's what I'm doing now..and I'll get a car wash!

GeorgiaMa'am 03-26-2024 06:53 PM

Just finished talking to my sister on the phone. It's her birthday and I sent her a box of Godiva chocolates. She was so happy!

I'm considering whether to start a new craft project.

I'm about to eat a baked potato and I'm having a Mtn Dew.

Kätzchen 03-27-2024 07:53 AM

Getting ready to color my hair; then to take my car to the mechanic today. I’m so tired of my car robbing me of my income. I’ve got other important things to spend my money on, don’t ha know?!!? :jester: :| :canadian: