Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What is Your Television Lineup? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4200)

Stone-Butch 04-16-2022 06:10 PM

Television Lineup

5th estate

W5

Science- 3 famous women who studied and documented chimps, gorillas and
orangutans and 3 young women who are taking up their work.

Dr Oakley-DVM

Dr Pol DVM

Crime Drama

homoe 04-17-2022 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1287756)
The First Lady April 17th Showtime

A revelatory reframing of American leadership through the lens of the First Ladies. Starring Viola Davis as Michelle Obama, Michelle Pfeiffer as Betty Ford and Gillian Anderson as Eleanor Roosevelt. This series delves deep into the Ladies' personal and political lives. Exploring everything from their journeys to Washington, family life, and world-changing political contributions, the impact of the White House's women is no longer hidden from view.

Just a reminder, starts tonight.

homoe 04-17-2022 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1287849)
Anatomy of a Scandal ..Sienna Miller, Michelle Dockery, Rupert Friend.

An adaptation of Sarah Vaughan's bestseller, it's the latest whodunit from David E. Kelley. It stars Rupert Friend as a U.K. politician accused of rape and Sienna Miller as his tortured wife.

We ended up watching the first 3 espisodes last night..:scarytv:

Finished this and it was excellent IMHO..

Stone-Butch 04-17-2022 04:33 PM

T.V. Lineup

UFC 2 hrs of past fights

Science How placebos effect the brain and body

Lone Star Law

Forensic files

CSI

homoe 04-18-2022 05:25 AM

I can't say enough about how good this is.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1287856)
Just a reminder, starts tonight.

Episode 1 ..FANTASTIC

Stone-Butch 04-18-2022 01:19 PM

T.V. Lineup

American Pickers

Dr. Pol DVM

Science- the importance of rain we have never considered.

Law and Order-- 3 episodes

Sex and Murder

Moe we did not get Showtime the first lady OR Anatomy of a Scandal.

homoe 04-19-2022 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1287871)
American Pickers

Dr. Pol DVM

Science- the importance of rain we have never considered.

Law and Order-- 3 episodes

Sex and Murder

Moe we did not get Showtime the first lady OR Anatomy of a Scandal.

Oh, OK but for Anatomy of a Scandal, check Netflix for that presenation, not Showtime Bud.

Stone-Butch 04-22-2022 05:57 PM

TV Lineup

CSI--SVU

Botched

Presentation of the Queen

Weakest Link

UFC

Forensic Files X 2

Sex and Murder

Just for laughs

homoe 04-23-2022 06:07 AM

New season started this past Thursday night.......

HGTV Windy City Rehab....

Yup, you guessed it. Places rehabed in and around the Chicago area.

As much as I love Chicago, I admit "Bargain Block" featuring rehabs in the Detroit area runs a close second in my HGTV TV viewing lineup! Lucky for me they have announced a season 2 for this program!

homoe 04-23-2022 06:17 AM

A reminder for this coming Monday...

Gentleman Jack season 2 began on Sunday, April 10, at 9 pm on BBC One and iPlayer. The US release date is Monday, April 25 on HBO.

It's eight parts long and new episodes will premiere each week.

bicentennialjenn 04-27-2022 10:11 PM

Yay! So glad that Gentleman Jack has a 2nd season. I watched season 1 when it first came out, probably should watch again now. Suranne Jones is always amazing in anything she does. For anyone who likes her acting, watch Scott & Bailey. I had such a hard time adapting after I finished the last season... I did not want it to end lol. Wonderful characters.

Stone-Butch 04-29-2022 03:59 PM

TV Lineup

UFC

CSI SVU

CBR

Science--" how our physical movements affect others."

Swamp People

Dr. Pol DVM

Orema 04-30-2022 08:38 AM

The last four episodes of Ozark. I didn't know Jason Bateman before this series and have become a big fan.

Old TV shows on Pluto if there's time: I didn't watch a lot of television in the 70s and 80s and am catching up by watching the Love Boat, the Jeffersons, and 227 with a young Regina King. Am quite enjoying them.

homoe 05-02-2022 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicentennialjenn (Post 1287997)
Yay! So glad that Gentleman Jack has a 2nd season. I watched season 1 when it first came out, probably should watch again now. Suranne Jones is always amazing in anything she does. For anyone who likes her acting, watch Scott & Bailey. I had such a hard time adapting after I finished the last season... I did not want it to end lol. Wonderful characters.

Loved Bailey & Scott too.....And you're spot on about Suranne Jones! Anything she's in you believe she's actually that person NOT just some actress playing a role!

homoe 05-02-2022 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1287849)
Anatomy of a Scandal ..Sienna Miller, Michelle Dockery, Rupert Friend.

An adaptation of Sarah Vaughan's bestseller, it's the latest whodunit from David E. Kelley. It stars Rupert Friend as a U.K. politician accused of rape and Sienna Miller as his tortured wife.

We ended up watching the first 3 espisodes last night..:scarytv:

:scarytv:...Just a reminder about Anatomy of a Scandal...Yes, it drags at certain times and you may even want to slap that wife from time to time but it's well worth hanging in there!

homoe 05-15-2022 07:54 AM

Sunday Night's viewing.....

STARZ

Gaslit... This night's eposide looks good even tho I'm still having trouble buying Julia Robert's Martha Mitchell!

Showtime

First Lady.... A difference of opinion, regarding the pardon of Nixon, causes waves for Ford.

Anybody watching Gentleman Jack want to weigh in on Miss Lister chances of cheating on Miss Walker with that vampiress Mariana?

homoe 05-16-2022 03:30 PM

Monday Night.....

Gentleman Jack HBO

Why did they call her Gentleman Jack?

The title is actually a reference to the name Lister was given during her life by her neighbours, who ridiculed her appearance and sexual preferences – with the 'Gentleman' referring to her masculine appearance and 'Jack' being another word for 'lesbian' in that era(May 8, 2022).

Gentleman Jack's lesbian love story of Anne Lister and Ann Walker is a true tale centuries ahead of its time. And to think we would have never known the reality if it wasn't for Lister's love of a good (albeit coded) diary.

Before and after GJ, we're re-watching The Gilded Age.

The American Gilded Age was a period of immense economic change, of great conflict between the old ways and brand new systems, and of huge fortunes made and lost. Against the backdrop of this transformation, HBO’s The Gilded Age begins in 1882 with old money vs new money families for social status and the like!

homoe 05-16-2022 03:43 PM

Spoiler ALERT.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1288265)
STARZ

Gaslit... This night's eposide looks good even tho I'm still having trouble buying Julia Robert's Martha Mitchell!

Showtime

First Lady.... A difference of opinion, regarding the pardon of Nixon, causes waves for Ford.

Anybody watching Gentleman Jack want to weigh in on Miss Lister chances of cheating on Miss Walker with that vampiress Mariana?

Spoiler ALERT..

In previews shown, for next week, it looks like things start heating up between Eleanor and Hick!

homoe 05-17-2022 08:26 AM

SPOILER ALERT......Don't continue reading if you haven't watched this weeks GJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1288265)
STARZ

Showtime

SPOILER ALERT....

Oh I just knew GJ would cave and not be able to resist the wilds of that lascivious Vixen Mariana Lawton!

homoe 05-19-2022 08:36 AM

The Gilded Age on HBO......

~
Seeing as season 1 just wrapped up, I am curious if anyone else enjoyed Gilded Age as much as me and Mary?

The Gilded Age is an American historical drama television series created and written by Julian Fellowes for HBO that is set in the United States during the Gilded Age, the boom years of the 1880s in New York City.