Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

hottprof 12-01-2009 12:59 PM

day #1 of training...

Smiles :frog:

violaine 12-01-2009 01:44 PM

persimmons :rollcat:

Softly 12-01-2009 02:08 PM

what do I want to do tonight?
hm.... :batman: BATMAN

MsTinkerbelly 12-01-2009 02:45 PM

So many things to do before we leave on Friday night. :deepthoughts:

I wish there was more time in a day!

WolfyOne 12-01-2009 06:04 PM

I've had a kick ass cold for a couple a days and when I cough it sounds like a dog barking. I need to get back in bed but the games on FB keep calling to me. Ignoring my computer for 2 days while sick, isn't the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it was hard....hmmmm, get better and sleep or enjoy the internet. Damn tough, I tell you.

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:00 PM

I just discovered my rep points from 8-10 days ok, while trying to find emails...LOL!!! I didn't think I had any!!!! I'm still learning to navigate around this place...I'm in slo brain mo lately!!!! Cool that the Thank you's are there too! Now if I could just figure out how to get to my emails when there is no notification alert!!!!! Maybe I'll find something else while I'm at it!!!

IrishGrrl 12-01-2009 08:08 PM

what's on my mind...

So long since I"ve been single and out there, I forgot about all the assholish behavior out there.

Are there any gentle butches left? sheesh

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:09 PM

I have over 30 pairs of socks!!! I love socks and white T's. As long as I get Hanes Socks, T's, underwear and a bottle of cologne for Christmas...I'm very very happy...and if I don't get them...I'm very disappointed! Funny how some people don't understand why I love these as gifts from them! LoL. It took me years to train my Mother on this, she still backslides...hahaha!!!!

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15074)
what's on my mind...

So long since I"ve been single and out there, I forgot about all the assholish behavior out there.

Are there any gentle butches left? sheesh

I don't know! I guess we're all up here in Dallas!!! LOL!!!!

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_[SIZE="3"
Vegan_Daddy-O;15069]I just discovered my rep points from 8-10 days ok, while trying to find emails...LOL!!! I didn't think I had any!!!! I'm still learning to navigate around this place...I'm in slo brain mo lately!!!! Cool that the Thank you's are there too! Now if I could just figure out how to get to my emails when there is no notification alert!!!!! Maybe I'll find something else while I'm at it!!![/SIZE]

OK..now, that was an easy one...I just made myself look like a dork! I guess the secrets out now! ;)

P.S...and I feel like I'm talking to myself in here! LoL

IrishGrrl 12-01-2009 08:32 PM

Blue..you arent talking to yourself..you are talking to the whole wide web!!! LOL

Dallas huh? hmm, maybe I should get a few femmes together and make a road trip for some butch huntin!!

*grin*

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15094)
Blue..you arent talking to yourself..you are talking to the whole wide web!!! LOL

Dallas huh? hmm, maybe I should get a few femmes together and make a road trip for some butch huntin!!

*grin*

Good point!!! ...it would be great if there were eyes blinking BIG when others were in the thread...that would trip some us out!!! LOL

YESSS...all of you come up here!!! And we'll all get together, go out and have a blast!!!!!!
:tongue: <-------OMG....I love these new smilies!!!!! :happyjump:

Sam 12-01-2009 08:39 PM

How i miss new england already

hpychick 12-01-2009 08:41 PM

Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O's boxers, socks and Ts.

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpychick (Post 15101)
Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O's boxers, socks and Ts.

Hahahaha!!!... And NO crew necks only V necks and No ankle socks!!! LoL

Did you know that 1 out of every 15 post are by Ms. Diva??? LOL

IrishGrrl 12-01-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O (Post 15097)
Good point!!! ...it would be great if there were eyes blinking BIG when others were in the thread...that would trip some us out!!! LOL

YESSS...all of you come up here!!! And we'll all get together, go out and have a blast!!!!!!
:tongue: <-------OMG....I love these new smilies!!!!! :happyjump:

Smilies for Blue!!

:cold:It's cold here!!
:badmood:And rainy!!
:eatthebunny:Because I love chocolate
:danceparty:Us when I come to Dallas!

Gemme 12-01-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O (Post 15090)
OK..now, that was an easy one...I just made myself look like a dork! I guess the secrets out now! ;)

P.S...and I feel like I'm talking to myself in here! LoL

I take it by this post that you found the private messages link?

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 15109)
I take it by this post that you found the private messages link?

Yeeeezzzzz Gemmeeee.....I found the priiiiiivate meeeeessage link....youz trying to confuuuuzzzz me aaayyy ...raises eyebrow...laughing
:seeingstars::brainsucker::bolt::bigcry::rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 15106)
Smilies for Blue!!

:cold:It's cold here!!
:badmood:And rainy!!
:eatthebunny:Because I love chocolate
:danceparty:Us when I come to Dallas!

Woooooohoooooo!!!!!!!! :pacman: paaaarrrtaaaaaay!!!!!!! It would be fun too, to get 2 rooms side by side at a hotel here...and continue the party after whatever we all do that evening...laughing, cutting up and having fun...kind of like a mini Las Vegas BF get together party...lol!!!!

Gemme 12-01-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O (Post 15122)

Yeeeezzzzz Gemmeeee.....I found the priiiiiivate meeeeessage link....youz trying to confuuuuzzzz me aaayyy ...raises eyebrow...laughing
:seeingstars::brainsucker::bolt::bigcry::rofl:

Okay, just trying to make sure no one gets left behind, yanno? :innocent:

You know how to access the galleries? Let's cover all our bases, yes? :cheesy:

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 15128)
Okay, just trying to make sure no one gets left behind, yanno? :innocent:

You know how to access the galleries? Let's cover all our bases, yes? :cheesy:

Laughing... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ok..... now I know who to come to when I'm having technical difficulties!!!!! LoL!!!

I have some leftover Apple Pie, would you like some? It's homemade I made it....oh maybe you shouldn't, it's like crack and addictive! LoL