Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Is it better? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2897)

puddin' 04-11-2012 09:03 AM

it was desert, but i'll take a dessert if you're offerin' one!

is it bettta to stay home and sulk or go out and do sumpin'...

Orema 09-11-2015 11:32 AM

is it better?

'Tis better to go out and do something.

Is it better to mention an error you made, that may otherwise go unnoticed, or to remain silent in hopes that no one sees it?

Daisy Chain 09-11-2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1013612)
'Tis better to go out and do something.

Is it better to mention an error you made, that may otherwise go unnoticed, or to remain silent in hopes that no one sees it?

Better to mention it, it will only eat you up and people will remember your honesty over the matter long after they have forgotten what the error was.

Is it better to live close to family or further away ?

Daisy :bouquet:

Ascot 09-11-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 1013613)
Better to mention it, it will only eat you up and people will remember your honesty over the matter long after they have forgotten what the error was.

Is it better to live close to family or further away ?

I was fortunate to be able to live, for seveal years, in the same town as my mom when we were both adults. (for many years we had at least one continent between us) So, in that regard, I'll say close. With my brother, we probably wouldn't speak or see each other any more often even if we weren't separated by several states. No animosity, just neutrality.

When giving the option, is it better to be wise or brave?

Orema 09-11-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascot (Post 1013620)
I was fortunate to be able to live, for seveal years, in the same town as my mom when we were both adults. (for many years we had at least one continent between us) So, in that regard, I'll say close. With my brother, we probably wouldn't speak or see each other any more often even if we weren't separated by several states. No animosity, just neutrality.

When giving the option, is it better to be wise or brave?

Brave. What good is wisdom if you don't have the courage to use it?

Is it better to be an intuitive or analytical thinker?

Gemme 09-11-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1013625)
Brave. What good is wisdom if you don't have the courage to use it?

Is it better to be an intuitive or analytical thinker?

Intuitive. Our intuition is built into us for survival and overthinking something rarely helps me.

Is it better to win the lottery but not be able to collect due to a technicality or to lose your last $20 bill in a parking lot?

RockOn 09-11-2015 07:12 PM

lose my last $20.00 in the parking lot

Is it better to have many, many fair weather friends and be the life of the party or have only a handful of sincere friends who will really be there for you?

C0LLETTE 09-11-2015 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1013697)
lose my last $20.00 in the parking lot

Is it better to have many, many fair weather friends and be the life of the party or have only a handful of sincere friends who will really be there for you?

I'll take a few good friends who like to party.

If you can shower only once per day, is it better to shower at night or in the morning?

JDeere 09-11-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1013707)
I'll take a few good friends who like to party.

If you can shower only once per day, is it better to shower at night or in the morning?

Shower in the morning

Is it better to make a mistaken and correct it or don't correct it at all?

C0LLETTE 09-11-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1013709)
Shower in the morning

Is it better to make a mistaken and correct it or don't correct it at all?

correct, if possible

better to drink milk or eat a yoghurt?

JDeere 09-11-2015 08:51 PM

Drink milk

is it better to put in resumes for a job you might not want or to not have a job at all?

Daisy Chain 09-12-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1013744)
Drink milk

is it better to put in resumes for a job you might not want or to not have a job at all?

put in the resumes, its money, experience, references for the future and you never know what opportunities may come form the unwanted post and you can still keep looking for your ideal job in the mean time.

Is it better to share all of yourself and life and with co workers or keep your working life and private life completely separate ?

JDeere 09-12-2015 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 1013793)
put in the resumes, its money, experience, references for the future and you never know what opportunities may come form the unwanted post and you can still keep looking for your ideal job in the mean time.

Is it better to share all of yourself and life and with co workers or keep your working life and private life completely separate ?

Keep working and private life completely separate.

Is it better to sleep in late or get up and get the day started.

meridiantoo 09-12-2015 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1013795)
Is it better to sleep in late or get up and get the day started.

Depends on the person's work schedule, responsibilities, etc. For me, it's better to get the day started.

Is it better to have risky investments that my have high returns or more conservative investments that will provide guaranteed, but less monies in the long run?

Daisy Chain 09-12-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meridiantoo (Post 1013807)
Depends on the person's work schedule, responsibilities, etc. For me, it's better to get the day started.

Is it better to have risky investments that my have high returns or more conservative investments that will provide guaranteed, but less monies in the long run?

Conservative investments for the most part, only put in to risky investments what you can afford to loose.

Is it better to be self employed and have a shot at building your own empire or play safe and work for a company ?

C0LLETTE 09-12-2015 02:45 PM

I'm a lousy "employee" and I learned that long ago so I've been self-employed for decades. I don't have a boss, a manager and never get emails from my non-existent HR department telling me they've decided we all need to attend sales seminars for the next 6 weekends and improve our productivity or be replaced by robots.

Is it better to sit happily doing nothing or sit doing nothing feeling guilty about it and go do something?

Ascot 09-12-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1013917)
I'm a lousy "employee" and I learned that long ago so I've been self-employed for decades. I don't have a boss, a manager and never get emails from my non-existent HR department telling me they've decided we all need to attend sales seminars for the next 6 weekends and improve our productivity or be replaced by robots.

Is it better to sit happily doing nothing or sit doing nothing feeling guilty about it and go do something?

It's definitely better for me to sometimes sit doing nothing, quite contentedly. Extrovert though I am, I need periods of stillness. Besides, guilt is so 16th century.

It is better to know a tad about many things, or be very well versed in one?

C0LLETTE 09-12-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascot (Post 1013919)
It's definitely better for me to sometimes sit doing nothing, quite contentedly. Extrovert though I am, I need periods of stillness. Besides, guilt is so 16th century.

It is better to know a tad about many things, or be very well versed in one?

a tad about many things except maybe if you want to perform brain surgery...

Is it better to feed the cat when you want to feed it or when it wants to be fed?

Daisy Chain 09-13-2015 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1013951)
a tad about many things except maybe if you want to perform brain surgery...

Is it better to feed the cat when you want to feed it or when it wants to be fed?

As they indulge my constant need for cuddles I indulge their constant need for food...so when the cat wants to be fed.

Is it better to run the gas tank on your car down to nearly empty and fill it right up or keep topping it up to keep about half full all the time ?

Gemme 09-13-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 1014025)
As they indulge my constant need for cuddles I indulge their constant need for food...so when the cat wants to be fed.

Is it better to run the gas tank on your car down to nearly empty and fill it right up or keep topping it up to keep about half full all the time ?

Top it off. If you run the gas down too low, particulates and crap can get into your tank and screw things up royally.

Is it better to be out of your favorite ice cream or out of your favorite soda?