Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 03-28-2021 05:44 PM

- fettuccine Alfredo with chicken
- teeny tiny grape tomatoes in a balsamic vinaigrette

Reach *BANNED* 03-29-2021 04:28 PM

I think some homemade nachos are in order - tortilla chips, chili, shredded colby jack, salsa, sour cream, and jalapeno slices. I might make some guac - but not sure I am feeling it yet.

Likely flavored water to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-30-2021 09:08 PM

I grazed on some nibbly things:
- a mini Cuban sandwich
- some cheese grits
- a few Kalamata olives
- a piece of cherry coffee cake
- some baby carrots with Ranch dressing

Reach *BANNED* 03-31-2021 03:49 PM

Going to make some french toast (with italian bread) and scrambled eggs.
Coffee to drink

Gemme 03-31-2021 07:44 PM

I had some popcorn chicken, truffle salt popcorn, prunes and an apple. Water to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-31-2021 07:57 PM

- a cheddar cheese and bacon burger patty
- cream of tomato soup

FireSignFemme 03-31-2021 11:25 PM

J made me, I don't even know what it's called, some sort of light fish with some sort of spicy avocado sauce over it. Which sounded horrible but was actually very good. Milk to drink to cut the heat and a couple of bites of tomorrow's dinner. I don't know what meat I'd never had it before, with some sort of seasonings I couldn't recognize. So I guess what I had for dinner tonight was a mystery. Well except dessert. I had a mix of fresh blackberries and blueberries with whipping cream poured over. I also had some coffee with whipping cream in place of ½ and ½ too. Awhile back when my son took me to breakfast I liked their coffee so much he bought me some of their roast to take home. It smelled good but didn't taste quite right so the next time I made it a little different, it was better but still not quite right. Well once I ran out of half and half but had some whipping cream on hand, used that and bingo! Now that I know the secret I very well just gain back the additional couple few pounds I've recently lost. The store bought berries themselves were the best, I'm tempted to say ever had, but I can't remember that for a fact so I'll just say in quite awhile and leave it at that.

Stone-Butch 04-01-2021 08:59 AM

Dinner

Breaded baked pork chop and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-01-2021 05:24 PM

- roast pork lo mein
- egg rolls
- pot stickers

firegal 04-01-2021 07:54 PM

Asparagus soup and cottage cheese.

Kätzchen 04-03-2021 11:18 AM

From Jesse's High Protein/Low Carb's forum thread

I am going to make Crispy Plaintains with Garlic Sauce, as part of our dinner meal for tonight. Thanks Jesse, for all the ideas on how to make good meals in your forum thread. :)

http://meljoulwan.com/wp-content/upl...plantains1.jpg

LINK to Jesse's post: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...&postcount=461

GeorgiaMa'am 04-03-2021 05:02 PM

DQ:

- a chili cheese dog
- a Drumstick with peanuts Blizzard

Gemme 04-03-2021 08:01 PM

I had a piece of pepperoni pizza, an apple and a mixture of aged white cheddar and hatch green Chile cheddar popcorn. Water to drink. I'm considering having some fresh fruit too. I got a tub of mixed fruit yesterday and it's calling to me.

Stone-Butch 04-03-2021 08:22 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken wings with potato puffs. Ice tea.

firegal 04-03-2021 08:47 PM

Tuna fish macaroni salad made big batch to take to Easter gathering.Extra for sis and her roomie!

Kätzchen 04-04-2021 01:43 PM

I soaked tiny navy beans overnight because I am making a Navy Bean soup with parsnips, carrots, minced garlic and a smidge of coconut oil, fresh rosemary and a skitch of ground cloves and cinnamon.

It's been slow cooking since early this morning and it smells so good.

For dessert, we've got some fresh fruit to snack on (Sierra figs, Italian prunes and currants) and some soft creamy smoked gouda to pair off with the fruit.

firegal 04-04-2021 01:58 PM

EVERYTHING.... going to Easter gathering... potluck and there will be alot of surprises. TBD!

Bèsame* 04-04-2021 02:14 PM

I'm going to try to air fry some tofu today. I'm about ready to marinate it and I found a sweet heat glaze recipe to put over it.
Fresh asparagus. ( to me, asparagus is definitely an Easter dish. It's in season)
Maybe, I'll devil some eggs??

Later, strawberries. Again, it's the season and we always had strawberries on Easter.

Stone-Butch 04-04-2021 05:20 PM

Dinner

Baked cod fish portions and broccoli. Ice tea.

firegal 04-04-2021 08:32 PM

Just got home from Easter gathering. We havent been all together since over a year ago. It was salmon.shrimp,ribs,ham and every potluck item you can think of. The best was all the smiles laughter and just having a good time!