Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Confessions Are Good For The Soul (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2398)

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 11:34 AM

I confess:
  • I have eaten dinners like Greyson's and I also eat popcorn (made on the stove of course) for dinner from time to time
  • I agree Dark Crystal should be spanked
  • I really do not want to play in the work sandbox today but I will
  • I agree Bull Dog
  • I still think Gemme needs to do extra penance

Novelafemme 11-24-2010 12:15 PM

Even though I would never wish the flu on anyone, I was extremely happy the prof for my tues/thurs class came down with it and had to cancel two classes. :praying:

little_ms_sunshyne 11-24-2010 01:20 PM

I confess to thinking about someone that I shouldnt be thinking about...BLAH! Would be nice to start forgetting!

Passionaria 11-24-2010 01:35 PM

I confess to loving Pumpkin pie...........
http://images1.makefive.com/images/e...the-oven-7.jpg

Julie 11-24-2010 01:38 PM

* I confess - I brought my hairdresser his gift from Australia, not because I was in any hurry for him to have it, but because he smokes and I knew he would give me one.

* I confess I was anorexic most of my teenage years till I was in my early 40's

* I confess I suffer from body dysphoria.

* I confess I believe the world revolves around me

* I confess I ate McDonalds french fries for lunch

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 02:06 PM

I confess:
  • I would like some of Pashi's pie
  • I am shocked that InfiniteFemme ate McDonald's. What is the world coming to?
  • It might be true that I enjoy bringing order out of chaos
  • I am thankful to be alive
  • I am thankful for this planet, even for those who insist that marshmallows and various items belong on candied yams and for those who put oysters in their dressing. I so don't get such things.

Passionaria 11-24-2010 02:27 PM

I confess that:
**I enjoy sharing my pie (wait that's just sounds wrong somehow).
**That it honestly gives me a sense of relief to hear that Gentle Tiger makes order out of chaos (talk about job security ).
** That I wish Infinite Femme would have shared some of those french fries
** That I eat fries with Ranch dressing.
**That I have been known to go to Round Robins specifically for the bottomless hand cut fries.
** That is is a pleasure to have Ms Sunshine n the boards, I enjoy her sweet energy.

:rose:

LifeSaver 11-24-2010 02:54 PM

I confess I am just getting my feet wet with the whole 'forum' thing!

I confess I am learning all of this, and it might be a bit overwhelming at times

I confess that a nap is in my near future

scootebaby 11-24-2010 03:06 PM

i confess.....
everytime i get up in middle of night to pee i NEED a bite of chocolate(or something sweet)
i get up way too much every night to pee
i would LOVE to be able to sleep all way thru the night(without pain)
i hurt almost 24 hrs a day...and that it really pisses me off
i rely way too much on JO to take care of everything
i really do need post it notes if u want me to do something
i continue to beat my head against a brick wall where my employees are concerned
i hate not loving my job anymore
i wish i could find something that allowed me more family time

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 03:23 PM

Welcome to the Forum LifeSaver

I confess:
  • Passionara's confession made me laugh a bit
  • It took everything in me not to bust out laughing when a very proper SVP started her conversation with "what had happened was...". bad tiger! bad tiger!
  • I love it when I'm told something was thoroughly tested by an area and my testing would be a duplication of effort because no issues were found. And then I turn around and find 3 defects in the first 5 minutes of my testing. *doing the QA Snoopy dance
  • I am going to get folks to understand why each phase of QA/QC is so important if it's the last thing I do in this place.
  • Sorry things are so rough for you right now Scootebaby

Soft*Silver 11-24-2010 04:03 PM

I confess I have never been happier on Thanksgiving...not euphoric..just settled and at ease and at peace.

I confess that I have always been able to have dueling emotions. I can be very angry with someone I love dearly. I can be at peace while under stress. I can find a place of calm when anxious. Its like a teeter totter that finds its way leveled off.

I confess that I would love a horse. And that my last thought will be of horses. And that my biggest regret in life will be if I dont get another horse.

I confess I need more make up and cant afford it. I have loved getting made up since I lost this weight and have worked hard at making myself beautiful and it saddens me that the reality is I cant afford to buy a mascara or a eye shadow

I confess that for the first time EVER in my life, I truly feel beautiful. Its not the weight loss. Its the silver hair. And its the fact that I am back in recovery and working a much better program. I confess I have always felt ugly and that there were always enough people around me to tell me I was. Now its the opposite. I am told daily how beautiful I am...

I confess I fear people here will look down on me for not having money. I was pretty much told I was worthless by someone close to me because I wasnt working. I confess as much as I didnt want to let those words stick, they have...

Passionaria 11-24-2010 04:16 PM

I confess that Sephora gives out samples **wink**wink**

I also confess to buying really good make up on EBAY for a fraction of the price :bunchflowers:

turasultana 11-24-2010 04:17 PM

I confess i actually like my job. And the people I work with. my old punk rock self would hate me for that and call me a total sell out and tell me it's the dark star. and i feel bad about that, but i do actually like going there.

lipstixgal 11-24-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 234709)
i confess.....
everytime i get up in middle of night to pee i NEED a bite of chocolate(or something sweet)
i get up way too much every night to pee
i would LOVE to be able to sleep all way thru the night(without pain)
i hurt almost 24 hrs a day...and that it really pisses me off
i rely way too much on JO to take care of everything
i really do need post it notes if u want me to do something
i continue to beat my head against a brick wall where my employees are concerned
i hate not loving my job anymore
i wish i could find something that allowed me more family time

You might have an overactive bladder there's medication for that I take it makes your mouth dry but it works!!

julieisafemme 11-24-2010 05:25 PM

I confess I am not a huge fan of hosting sleepovers for kids.

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 05:26 PM

I confess:
  • I truly appreciate June in spite of her last post. *smirk*
  • I do not like playing the hurry up and wait game

Julie 11-24-2010 05:27 PM

I confess...

I do not know how Do Do does those little diamonds.
I do not know what the hurry up and wait game is.
I really do like the Gentle One, he makes me laugh.

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 05:38 PM

I confess:
  • InfiniteFemme calls people names - shameful! *smirk*
  • Knows how the bullets are made but wondering if I should tell a certain mushy someone
  • I cannot with hold information - click the bullets button at the top of your reply window. It's beside the format buttons.
  • I am still puzzled why girls always win...or do they?
  • A sleepover for kids? Uh oh! I have never been to one.

Abigail Crabby 11-24-2010 05:45 PM

I confess

I am enjoying not getting up and doing anything productive lol