Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Confessions Are Good For The Soul (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2398)

Gentle Tiger 01-16-2011 10:10 AM

I confess
  • I do not have a disorder. I am very orderly in my eating.
  • Someone made brownies for me on Friday and they remembered I can't eat nuts.
  • Happy Sunday Everyone. Today is another busy day.

Sam 01-16-2011 10:37 AM

i confess..

i'm feeling pretty complete right now!

Daktari 01-16-2011 11:55 AM

I confess that whilst writing recent assignments and now that I don't smoke, this wonderful Planet has been my 'fix' when it would once have been ciggie time.

sharkchomp 01-16-2011 12:34 PM

I confess that brownies suck without walnuts.

I confess I love snow (football) games! Even if it's just flurries.

I confess I could take a nap right now even though I didn't get up too long ago :|

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

~Bo 01-16-2011 04:31 PM

I confess.......

I am sooooooo sick of the Steelers I could puke. :explode:

Zimmeh 01-16-2011 05:22 PM

I must confess,

I am happy! Whole shopping for some new pants for school, I am now a size 15 in juniors and I bought my first pair of skinny jeans!

Jesse's peach cobbler was delicious!

Zimmy

Zimmeh 01-16-2011 06:05 PM

I must confess,

An avocado milkshake sounds delicious!

bigbutchmistie 01-16-2011 06:42 PM

I confess :

I didnt even realize it had been a five hour phone conversation until after I'd hung up the phone

I confess :

It was refreshing and loved laughing and making her laugh

I confess

Today has gone by fast... Love texting back and forth...

I confess

Shes really sweet

I confess

I may have a tiny weeny eeny crush :)

Soft*Silver 01-16-2011 06:45 PM

I confess I got a hitachi for my birthday!

I confess I also got birdseed and a new bird feeder!

I confess that I need to find me a carrot cake...soon. I asked for one but no one wanted to take it on. So, to some restaurant I must go to get me a piece!

I confess I could sit for hours and watch the birds. Its so relaxing and I can feel the stress leave my body as I watch...

little_ms_sunshyne 01-16-2011 09:21 PM

I confess...

that I miss someone a whole bunch!!!

My heart skips a beat when your name lights up my phone *blushes*

I just watched a scary movie and needed a snuggle buddy during all of the scary scenes!

Jesse 01-16-2011 10:11 PM

I confess I just ordered my Fossil Hunting Permit! It's going to be an interesting Summer. :)

dixie 01-17-2011 12:20 AM

I confess...

~ I don't like nuts so please keep them away from my brownies.
~ I hate plain white socks eventhough I do wear them on occasion. I prefer colorful or patterned.
~ I have been super crabby out of the blue today for some reason.
~ I'm supposed to go on a diet starting at 6am. I'm debating on eating this entire bag of Hershey Hugs in retaliation. (I hate diets and don't know why I bother.)
~ Eventhough I want to, I will NOT eat the entire bag. *sigh*
~ I may just forget the diet idea all together. It's hard for me to diet when I'm crabby, bored, or just plain stubborn. *lack of willpower girl*
~ I wanna run away. Don't care where. Just wanna go. Preferably somewhere without snow. <--oh look, almost a poet and didn't even know it
~ I was so bored this week that I finished all the January homework for one of my classes. Guess I'll start on next month's.
~ I am absolutely freezing in my room. It doesn't seem this cold in the rest of the house. I wonder if it's just me.
~ I think I have used this entire confession as one big complaint. Darn it. That was not intended.

cara 01-17-2011 12:33 AM

I confess I'm watching my favorite movie, but it always makes me cry.

1PlayfulFemme 01-17-2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 267200)
I confess...

~ I don't like nuts so please keep them away from my brownies.
~ I hate plain white socks eventhough I do wear them on occasion. I prefer colorful or patterned.
~ I have been super crabby out of the blue today for some reason.
~ I'm supposed to go on a diet starting at 6am. I'm debating on eating this entire bag of Hershey Hugs in retaliation. (I hate diets and don't know why I bother.)
~ Eventhough I want to, I will NOT eat the entire bag. *sigh*
~ I may just forget the diet idea all together. It's hard for me to diet when I'm crabby, bored, or just plain stubborn. *lack of willpower girl*
~ I wanna run away. Don't care where. Just wanna go. Preferably somewhere without snow. <--oh look, almost a poet and didn't even know it
~ I was so bored this week that I finished all the January homework for one of my classes. Guess I'll start on next month's.
~ I am absolutely freezing in my room. It doesn't seem this cold in the rest of the house. I wonder if it's just me.
~ I think I have used this entire confession as one big complaint. Darn it. That was not intended.

I confess you should call it *Venting* doesn't carry quite the same negative connotations! :D

I confess that'll be $.25 or one funnel cake....oh. Wait. Does it count if I solve a problem without being asked. I confess, I bet not. I confess Shucks!

Starbuck 01-17-2011 04:11 AM

I confess

I confess that this past Thursday I threw caution to the wind, completely ignored my diet and ate a bag of sour cream & onion chips and two (YES 2) snickers bars!! Oh the agony of it all...

Miss Scarlett 01-17-2011 05:45 AM

I confess to getting weak in the knees over a certain hat...

and

I am lusting after a handbag seen Friday night...

Zimmeh 01-17-2011 06:21 AM

I must confess,

I was really looking forward to going power walking this morning, but the rain ended that plan!

I am going to make coffee instead and have breakfast in a few!

Diets are hard, but well worth the end result. Knowing that I have kept 43lbs off of the original 60lbs I lost in 2007.

little_ms_sunshyne 01-17-2011 09:40 AM

I confess-

I am hoping there is a change soon.

moxie 01-17-2011 10:42 AM

I confess:
  • I'm on day three of not uttering a peep to anyone.
  • I'm thinking this is not something of which to be proud.
  • I'm really tired and need a fun vacation.

sylvie 01-17-2011 11:11 AM

i confess -

--i have a thing for upper arms...symbolizes strength and protection...
--i often miss that feeling of being protected & loved...
--i struggle with feeling like i'm a bad girl/submissive..and not a worthy gf...
--i'm hoping that is due to my low self esteem...i'm working on this, & me as a whole..
--i have a lot of things i'm sorry for, but taking as lessons learned..
--this has not been a positive post for me at all, but felt necessary..i in no way blame anyone but myself, just things i really need to focus on, with some true 'me' time.. for i can't make someone happy if i can't be happy with myself as i am..

i also confess...i worry...and hope all is okay..