Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Gemme 12-01-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O (Post 15129)
Laughing... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ok..... now I know who to come to when I'm having technical difficulties!!!!! LoL!!!

I have some leftover Apple Pie, would you like some? It's homemade I made it....oh maybe you shouldn't, it's like crack and addictive! LoL

As if I'd turn down sweets. I'm a certified sugarholic. I don't get the willies :freak: like most people do, but if I don't get enough sugar, then I look like this :twitch:.

Not good.

Boots13 12-01-2009 09:45 PM

What isnt these days...

it has been a struggle.

Blue_Daddy-O 12-01-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 15132)
As if I'd turn down sweets. I'm a certified sugarholic. I don't get the willies :freak: like most people do, but if I don't get enough sugar, then I look like this :twitch:.

Not good.

ROTFLMAO :superfunny: Ok..I'll share the last of the pie with you then..your going to love it...and I'll know cuz your eyes are going to get REALLY BIG and then after your finished with your first bite..your going to say "OMG...I never knew Apple Pie could taste so good!!!!!!"

Gemme 12-01-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O (Post 15140)
ROTFLMAO :superfunny: Ok..I'll share the last of the pie with you then..your going to love it...and I'll know cuz your eyes are going to get REALLY BIG and then after your finished with your first bite..your going to say "OMG...I never knew Apple Pie could taste so good!!!!!!"

Bring it on! :analprobe::glasses:

Just_G 12-02-2009 01:44 PM

Today, like most of my days, Harley and his son Matthew are on my mind. I just read that Matthew is in hospice care and it looks like he will be gone soon...probably within a week. He has fought so hard the last two years. Please Planet friends, keep both of them in your thoughts and prayers.

{{{{{{{{{Matthew & Harley}}}}}}}}}}}

hottprof 12-02-2009 01:57 PM

on my mind...

why does it always rain when I have to do laundry?

why does my right foot feel like someone stabbed it?

why can't junk food be good for you?

why do raw veggies taste so good some days and yucky others?

why are there so many songs about rainbows, and whats on the other side?

Smiles :frog:

NotAnAverageGuy 12-02-2009 07:32 PM

Alot of things are on my mind, but mostly the urge to force another 50 or so posts on here tonight lol

Gemme 12-02-2009 07:33 PM

Why? I just sometimes wonder 'why'.

Hudson 12-02-2009 07:49 PM

http://www.jeffersons.com/i/toppics/...ski_chalet.jpg

NotAnAverageGuy 12-02-2009 11:02 PM

should I go back to the old ways I was living or stay where I am at, right now I am freaking miserable.

pajama 12-02-2009 11:32 PM

Seeing Her crying because one of the babies died and knowing I can't do anything to console her. Even when she cries she has such a beauty and serenity about her. What I wouldn't give to be able to earn a toaster over. What I wouldn't give to be able to love her.

Mindy 12-03-2009 12:22 AM

what is on my mind? That I'm so thankful for friends who share their cold germs! NOT!

The other thing on my mind, is that I am glad to not have to go to work at a place where I have to listen to verbal abuse by coworkers and have to clean up vomit out of the bathroom without gloves. Good thing I have the sense not to do it, or who knows what kind of nastiness I could have caught.

I do, however need to find a job. Hopefully when I call back at the end of the week to the store they will have a position open for me. *Praying hard that some college student decides to leave so I can have their job, lol*

I miss my mom.

Jet 12-03-2009 12:53 AM

Musical editing for a presentation

Surayna 12-03-2009 01:56 AM

A friend I have known for over 20 years died in an auto accident this morning. It was quite a shock, and very sad.

NotAnAverageGuy 12-03-2009 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surayna (Post 15825)
A friend I have known for over 20 years died in an auto accident this morning. It was quite a shock, and very sad.

I am so sorry to hear this news....

NotAnAverageGuy 12-03-2009 05:50 AM

I have to get to the bank today, I have some bills to pay and stuff to get ready for the weekend

hpychick 12-03-2009 06:11 AM

Recruiting packets and fed ex and final round interviews. Can hardly wait for it all to be over!!!!

JustLovelyJenn 12-03-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hottprof (Post 15424)
on my mind...
why are there so many songs about rainbows, and whats on the other side?

This song is such a good memory for me, thank you... you really brightened my day!!!

OK! So... whats on my mind...

IEP meetings

Half a days work and remembering to take the Santa book with me, and to Christmas bells for the kids to hang on the Tree in the classroom

Grocery lists... Christmas dinner... I DON'T WANNA... thanksgiving was enough. If they want a big dinner for Christmas why don't they just make it... I don't even celebrate Christmas... I celebrate Yule... AND ITS NOT ON THE 25th... But no one cares about THAT in this house... I voted for a giant 5 foot sub and sides... No one liked that idea... can I quit?

How many presents are their left to buy? Did I return the MP3 players that didn't work??

Penelope 12-04-2009 07:16 AM

Keeping C & K in my thoughts :rrose:

NotAnAverageGuy 12-04-2009 10:53 AM

that december 31 needs to hurry up and get here i will be an uncle on that day