Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Nina 02-17-2010 05:10 PM

the pat-down

I am getting ready to plan a trip to NYC which gets me to thinking of the actual Travel part of the trip....which leads me to the flying part and That gets me a thinkin' of the pat-down part...

for me, the pat-down, is a gare-un-tee every time I fly out of SFO...don't get me wrong, they want to do things which make us ""safe""to travel, god bless america, I will go along with the program...I do so with my yappy and often ill-mannered mouth s.h.u.t....I do it with the most compliant-self I am able to muster up...

all this leads me to think of the time before last when I traveled and the Pat-Down itself...they motion me over into the display case so everyone is Sure to see how safe they will be on their plane since they are gonna do a pat-down on the old lady with curly grey hair...but, I am a good girl---I stand there, sans shoes, or any sweater, my purse out of reach (*that* alone sends me into an anxious state)...all this is done with me in a dress so the whole 'spread your legs and arms' thing makes me all the more exposed...and, not being as tall as I think I should be, means that the spread leg thing is even more uncomfortable and exposing...

the Pat-Down begins...and it continues...and then I am feeling Really Creeped Out so I move to to get my feet closer together and pat-down-girl orders me to keep my legs apart...it's kinda hard to hear what she is saying since she is now on her knees in front of me as she does her ""job""...and this goes on for a l-o-n-g time... I am more and more freaked out...I am old enough, I have had enough of a real life to know when something is not right...when it's creepy and wrong...I know how that feels, and that was how this event felt...

finally she is done...and Surprise!! she didn't find anything and I am allowed to get my things and continue onto the gate...as I stand down I turned and there was a woman standing at the end of the conveyer belt getting her things...our eyes met, and she says to me " what was that???"...I was so relieved, I had a witness !!... I said something like 'yeah that was creepy, right'...her response was that it was indeed 'creepy....that she was watching and could tell from where she was standing that there was something wrong with the whole thing and the pat-down girl was inappropriate...

so..that's what is on my mind at the moment as I begin to think of concrete dates for a trip to visit my friend...it makes me feel bad and I wish it wasn't on my mind...I was worried last time I flew, and while I did have to go on display stand for the pat-down it was just the regular kind...but now I get nervous about the weird kind...if it does happen again I am going to stand and scream like a crazy person...

I did say something to the sfpd cop who was at the exit but, to be candid, by that time I was too freaked out to stand around and calmly try and explain what happened...

it's not an amusing yap about what's on my mind...still it's (one of the things) there for now...

and on we go...

WolfyOne 02-17-2010 06:35 PM

To find a happy place in my mind at this very moment and stay focused on it

Kenna 02-17-2010 11:06 PM

I HATE the cold! It's snowing AGAIN! Time to get warmer PJs and stop streaking through the house in my bath towel!!!

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.c...round-cold.jpg

triquetra 02-18-2010 12:59 AM

blessings and much more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 51789)
Dear Love,

I am in this for keeps, for good and for bad and however long it takes for me to make you a dad, I will be there. I love you with all of my heart and soul and every minute that I am away from you and the cookie monster, is one minute to long. Less than two days love, and I will be forever in your arms and I enjoy keeping you in a constant state of *happiness*, since you keep a smile on my face and know how to make me blush...Hehe...:loveletter:

Besitos y Abrazos Mi Amor!

Zimmy

I still do not know what I ever did so right in my life, to deserve being so loved by you, but I am grateful that it happened. I know that you are in this for keeps, for the god, bad and inbetween. I know that I am in this for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true, raise our kids and enjoy grandchildren.

You have already made me a dad, by simply loving the cookie monster as your own. That allows me to be a dad, instead of being both mom and dad for him. I want more though... 3 more at least. How they come about, that is your choice, but 3 more at least!!! I can't wait to have you home. I miss you so much it hurts.

because i am me, i will say that i can't wait to keep you in your place...pregnant, barefoot and in the kitchen ;)

Kenna 02-18-2010 01:22 AM

Tree Hugging
Deck Dancing
and
Bridge Bumping
and cell phones not being water proof or knowing how to swim with the fishies!

THANKS, Odarlin!! Now I can log off for tonight with a smile on my face and no more tears!!!!

Lady Jewel 02-18-2010 01:42 AM

Sleep!! The lack of...the need for...LOL:eek:

Kimbo 02-18-2010 09:26 AM

My :cat:

morningstar55 02-18-2010 10:04 AM

on my mind........

cant believe the NY goverment ....... wants to keep new yorkers from getting there state tax returns...
:badmood:

PinkieLee 02-18-2010 10:10 AM

Dear self,

Ok, so you officially have a gym membership now. I highly suggest you break out that pretty little bag of yours and put some work out clothes in it, along with your iPod and gets to exercising! If my memory serves me correctly, there is a trainer there, that is the spittin' image of Jillian ~ you can drool over her AND workout at the same time. You can cool off in the tanning bed afterward :)

xoxoxox,
Treadmill girl

PinkieLee 02-18-2010 10:32 AM

DUH... I'm having lots of blonde moments lately. The above post was supposed to be in the Dear thread. :glasses: Don't mind me y'all :)

Semantics 02-18-2010 10:39 AM

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...10_3301604.jpg

Softly 02-18-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 52316)

LOL :wtf:

"wash hands"

Leigh 02-18-2010 11:23 AM

I'm thinking about this weekend, and how it will change My life forever!!!!

Softly 02-18-2010 11:28 AM

my hand is tingling!

and I am trying to not make myself think im gonna die.
because im paranoid like that D:

:sushi:

Kenna 02-18-2010 11:34 AM

Would be nice to just retire and open Chilly Willy's Doggy Day Care!!

Just_G 02-18-2010 12:11 PM

Her and I were chatting a bit ago. I said something, she replied "yes maam", then the next line read..."make that sir". :thumbsup:

I think she kinda gets me....even for a midwest girl that has never met anyone that mentioned the word transgendered to her. Sweet!

And I thought it wasn't possible....:flyingpig:

Ryobi 02-18-2010 02:52 PM

Since mid-November, news in my world has not been good at all. I wonder how much more can happen before my head actually fucking explodes.

Lady Jewel 02-18-2010 03:53 PM

This lil dude does the "boo boo lip" just like me LOL

http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/...ls/monkey1.jpg

WolfyOne 02-18-2010 06:31 PM

Yesterday I couldn't find a happy place....what a difference a day makes

Today I made someone smile
Online friends I never met
The world according to everyone else
The moon and the stars
Thinking of others

Duchess 02-18-2010 07:22 PM

This site makes me want to do a happy dance..:ballerina: