Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Silver Foxes! Send me your photo! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2464)

dykeumentary 12-06-2010 10:00 AM

Silver Foxes! Send me your photo!

In my travels I've heard from many Femmes that they are hungry for Silver Foxes. So since I make videos, I would like to post a holiday greeting card for those lovely Femmes. I'd love for you to be in it. Please message me and we will get going. Yay female masculinity and yay butches!

UofMfan 12-06-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dykeumentary (Post 242396)
In my travels I've heard from many Femmes that they are hungry for Silver Foxes. So since I make videos, I would like to post a holiday greeting card for those lovely Femmes. I'd love for you to be in it. Please message me and we will get going. Yay female masculinity and yay butches!

My lovely GF is trying to convince me to participate, we shall see how successful she is.

betenoire 12-06-2010 10:28 AM

Send me your photos too, thanks.

morningstar55 12-06-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

and who are U ??

dykeumentary 12-06-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 242415)
and who are U ??

I am your neighbor, if you are also rural upstate. We can talk about this at Felicia's, if you want to collaborate.:wine::wine:

Miss Scarlett 12-06-2010 10:46 AM

Silver Foxes make this Femme weak in the knees! :eyebat:

betenoire 12-06-2010 11:02 AM

Oh come on, lots of people don't have pictures.

The OP -does- have a link in their signature to a video with them (sorry, I don't know your pronoun dealie!) AND a youtube channel.

Sure, I get it. Relatively unknown person wants to see pictures of hot butches with silver hair. I guess I can see how people would be concerned - but I'm guessing this one is legit.

morningstar55 12-06-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dykeumentary (Post 242421)
I am your neighbor, if you are also rural upstate. We can talk about this at Felicia's, if you want to collaborate.:wine::wine:

,,, scratching head here... :confused:
and no its not cuz of dandruff...

morningstar55 12-06-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betenoire (Post 242434)
Oh come on, lots of people don't have pictures.

The OP -does- have a link in their signature to a video with them (sorry, I don't know your pronoun dealie!) AND a youtube channel.

Sure, I get it. Relatively unknown person wants to see pictures of hot butches with silver hair. I guess I can see how people would be concerned - but I'm guessing this one is legit.

OHH Hot butchs????????? ok im confused . i took silver fox's as being femmes..... i mean im not into gawking at femmes ...... and i never thought of a butch silver or not being referd to as a ahhhh fox??
is this right?? or am i still confused?? lol

betenoire 12-06-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 242437)
OHH Hot butchs????????? ok im confused . i took silver fox's as being femmes..... i mean im not into gawking at femmes ...... and i never thought of a butch silver or not being referd to as a ahhhh fox??
is this right?? or am i still confused?? lol

Silver Fox has, to my knowledge, always referred to a masculine older person. Hell, Pheobe even used the term on Friends talking about Rachel's boss.

(That's right, people. EVERYTHING relates back to Friends in the end.)

Yes, I can guarantee that the OP is looking for pictures of older Butches, not pictures of you.

Edited to include the Urban Dictionary definition.

MasterWolf 12-06-2010 11:28 AM

what if you are older and don't have silver hair?

peace

wolf
(old fart who wishes his hair was silver instead of dirty blonde in the winter)

dykeumentary 12-06-2010 11:35 AM

Let's not be hasty... I might very much enjoy looking at photos of morningstar55, but you are correct, this particular project is about older butches.

I'm legit as an artist. But really part of this particular video idea is to have regular folks get some airtime. It saddens me when so many of the "Top Ten" lists that appear in December only include celebrities. (Like how It Gets Better became about the stars.)

I just want to celebrate older butches by including images they send me with a winter themed video. Might keep someone warm...

morningstar55 12-06-2010 11:40 AM

... interesting video .. enjoyed it :)...
thank u for sharing

dykeumentary 12-06-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterWolf (Post 242452)
what if you are older and don't have silver hair?

peace

wolf
(old fart who wishes his hair was silver instead of dirty blonde in the winter)

You are a Silver Fox, if you want to be.

Miss Scarlett 12-06-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dykeumentary (Post 242465)
You are a Silver Fox, if you want to be.

Absolutely! The hair is nice but it is NOT the heart. This Femme looks beyond the hair. A well mannered, Silver Fox with a gentle, honest heart is the most attractive of all and the one that makes me weak in the knees.

Julien 12-06-2010 12:16 PM

not all the way silver

Does salt-n-pepper count?

girl_dee 12-06-2010 12:22 PM

The great Charlie Rich was referred to as the Silver Fox!

Passionaria 12-06-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Thank you Dykeumentry! I for one am looking forward to this, a lot! What a sweet gesture, Happy Holidays, indeed
! :cat: Pashi

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/...bdbbd4acc9.jpg

Jess 12-06-2010 05:12 PM

em.. define "older" :blink:

Great idea/ project! Kudos to you for the undertaking!