Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Eddie 11-16-2009 01:15 PM

Not looking forward to Black Friday :worried:

Sam 11-16-2009 02:14 PM

my trip up north

KayCee 11-16-2009 02:42 PM

um..my guy..actually always

Bit 11-16-2009 03:53 PM

The first snowfall of the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChayT4uNLM"]YouTube- Carpenters -- The First Snowfall/ Let It Snow (1978)[/ame]

D-Money 11-16-2009 03:59 PM

thinking of the same thing as Bit (in the same city even!) but with different perspective ... concern for my baby driving an hour twice a day on snowy highways ... dreading tromping around campus in this crap til March. yuck!!

Bit 11-16-2009 04:10 PM

Ah well, Donna, my first response was "CRAP!! It's snowing!!! :badmood::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Because yanno, it's only NOVEMBER!!! And I am not ready for snow! Just say no to snow in November!"

And then an instant later I couldn't help it and I burst into song and started bouncing, lol....:happyjump:

D-Money 11-16-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bit (Post 6581)
Ah well, Donna, my first response was "CRAP!! It's snowing!!! :badmood::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Because yanno, it's only NOVEMBER!!! And I am not ready for snow! Just say no to snow in November!"

And then an instant later I couldn't help it and I burst into song and started bouncing, lol....:happyjump:

we've actually been pretty lucky weather-wise this year ... november isn't really too early for snow. it's been lovely these past few weeks, huh?

my little car ('89 Festiva) is just so unhappy with the cold and slush ... it makes us both a little cranky ;)

Bit 11-16-2009 04:25 PM

I can relate about the car getting cranky, Donna--and you too. Poor Gryph has to work in it, and he's got a cold.

This is our first winter in That House, and I confess that I've been wanting the snow to hold off as late as possible because I worry so much about him trying to get through the unplowed streets to the bus stop... I suppose he doesn't worry about it as much as I do, since he lived in Minneapolis for so long, but still... and yanno, the laundry needs done and the laundromat is half a mile away. This is not going to be easy in the snow, either.... just say no to November snow!!

............but then.... the girl in the snow globe can't help dancing, oh, look at the snow!! :clap:

KayCee 11-16-2009 04:32 PM

Well, now that I think about it..I'm asking myself how OUR first Christmas will be!

Andrew, Jr. 11-16-2009 04:50 PM

Ghost Hunters and 2012 on SyFy tonight. Then there is MNF. :cigar::cheerleader:

Andrew, Jr. 11-16-2009 04:57 PM

For Cath & Gryph,

:dance2::woodchop::love1::bouquet: Be sure Gryph wears a hat. :cowboy:

ox,
Andrew

Bit 11-16-2009 05:02 PM

:cold: Hi Andrew! Yep, he has a baseball cap today but he'll probably start wearing a winter hat soon. I'm just glad he has a ride home tonight!

bigbutchmistie 11-16-2009 05:07 PM

After a lot of soul searching counseling and prayin/. And talking to close friends I have realized that I am transgebdered. I guess that would explain why my relationships with women who identify as lesbian wouldn't work. So now I post this. And know the journey ahead. Thanks to all those who have hlped me find who I am. I now know that I need a transsensual femme partner who understands me. :) On my mind is the journey ahead

Andrew, Jr. 11-16-2009 05:08 PM

:cold::scooter: yay - I know the min. hy sees you hy will be warmed right up!:pipe:

Blaze 11-16-2009 05:30 PM

I'm thinking; I just washed 12 pairs of socks... I now have 11 1/2 pairs. I think I need to have a talk with the Sock Fairy to return the the missing one.

Softly 11-16-2009 05:54 PM

DINNER SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!
:eating:

Jet 11-16-2009 06:14 PM

Nadler, God Nadler where are you? Stairway to Heaven always brings you to mind. Was it that night with DuBois and Stanley? Or coming downtown to every gay bar in town looking for me?

JustLovelyJenn 11-16-2009 07:15 PM

Wow, our first flood of the season... here we go... all the fields are now a lake. Its crazy, we took the kids out in the van just to show them. Its amazing. Power was out for half the day... now all I want to do is take a nice hot bath... Do I have to cook dinner?

LadyFlamezzz 11-16-2009 08:11 PM

what is on my mind

I try hard not to think at all........so typically all thoughts are a quick passing fragment of a thought, sometimes i see one i like and want to expand on but it's rare the brain effort tires me ,lol
and in the last few months i really don't have to think at all someone will assuredly tell me what i am suppose to think about something,lol
:hippie:
yes , this is sarcasm

Sam 11-16-2009 08:21 PM

i truly have some great friends