Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

Kimbo 02-16-2010 02:48 PM

On my mind is how fast this day is going and what a great day it is!! The sun is shining beautifully and the windows are open with fresh air blowing in my office. It's a perfect day!!

Gemme 02-16-2010 06:16 PM

I am tired. I am cold. When I am tired, my body temp drops and I can't seem to get warm enough. Usually, luckily, I'm tucked under and rolled up in several layers of covers in bed. Today is not my lucky day. The fireplace is going, I have two layers on and I'm STILL cold. It's in my bones, unfortunately. Damn, it's going to be a long ass night.

Zimmeh 02-16-2010 06:54 PM

((((Gemme)))),

Sending you some warm Florida sunshine to help chase the cold out of your bones!

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 51226)
I am tired. I am cold. When I am tired, my body temp drops and I can't seem to get warm enough. Usually, luckily, I'm tucked under and rolled up in several layers of covers in bed. Today is not my lucky day. The fireplace is going, I have two layers on and I'm STILL cold. It's in my bones, unfortunately. Damn, it's going to be a long ass night.

Zimmeh 02-16-2010 06:56 PM

Getting anxious about my move on Friday....Knowing that my mother is going to cry when she drops me off at the airport.....

Being able to give my baby a hug and a kiss...

Meeting hys stepmom who already adores me....

Exhaustion...Glad to have 3 weeks off from work after I move..Woohoo

:freak:I am going to be feeling like this when I land in Seattle on Friday...

violaine 02-16-2010 07:04 PM

her fault!

the message i just left and wondering if it was understood through much laughter- lisa? ;)

:cooking:

Enchantress 02-16-2010 07:20 PM

Currently ...

I'm thinking about the real estate pre-licensing courses that I just registered to take!

AtLast 02-16-2010 07:57 PM

Getting excited that I will see many B-F people that are from out-of-town on Saturday at the Winter Ball here in the Bay Area. There are so many from this community that have enriched my life! I wish I could see them much more often!

:ohm: Levitating with joy!

Jess 02-16-2010 08:00 PM

kitty bondage :playingcat::playingcat::bondage:

HeartBreak Kid 02-16-2010 08:45 PM

The only "charity" im accepting......betta vome with a strap-on.....

I am soooooooooooooooo damn hungry...........:blues:

HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU???????????

..............So Hungry I am looking for Sally Struthers to pop her damn head out from 'round the corner......:hiding:

"For just 5 dollars a day.....you can feed this Po' Colored woman and her Chi'le...AND get her Weave Tightened....Just say YES! :wtf:

Rolling my Fuckin Eyes..........(mmmhmm)

........Im still Hungry as hell though.... :huhlaugh:

PS.......I bet' Not hear no mess in my PM box 'bout feelin sorry for me either......I WILL EAT YOU!!!!!....... :eating: :eatthebunny:

weatherboi 02-16-2010 08:54 PM

2086/29A :vigil:

Puplove 02-17-2010 12:36 AM

A special BBQ event (of course)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq1MTRfiXMU"]YouTube- Boogie Shoes[/ame]

triquetra 02-17-2010 12:46 AM

Gratitude

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 51241)
Getting anxious about my move on Friday....Knowing that my mother is going to cry when she drops me off at the airport.....

Being able to give my baby a hug and a kiss...

Meeting hys stepmom who already adores me....

Exhaustion...Glad to have 3 weeks off from work after I move..Woohoo

:freak:I am going to be feeling like this when I land in Seattle on Friday...

I am grateful for good friends who love me and mine simply because they chose to.

For Bethy who can kick my a** when i need it by comparing my life to "Twilight Saga", who loves and has established already a friendship with my bride to be just because she loves me. Who is a wonderful step mommy to my son, and who lovingly shares her boyfriend Chris with us.

For Kels, who is there to make me laugh and just make life less lonely while I wait for my love to come home.

For my adoptive parents who chose to love me and become my parents in the most dire and unconventional of circumstances, but love and adore my son, my girl and me.

For my mother who is there as best as she can, and raised me to be tough as nails and soft as melted butter.

For You, My love(f), my girl, my bride and the mother of my children! For being such a girl and having in your sweet innocense the ability to keep me in that constant state of "happiness". I love you and I can't wait:baby:.

Kenna 02-17-2010 01:58 AM

http://images.drive.com.au/drive_ima...2/gto1_m_m.jpg
:awww::awww::awww:

MORE POWER!!! Where can I pick up my helmet and pilot's license? I wanna see just how fast I can get this baby to run!! Wonder if I can get "her" to float? Ohhhhh BABY!! I miss muscle cars and engines BEFORE computers! I need a day on the open road - preferably on a warm day- ...blasting the music and enjoying the scenery!

Just_G 02-17-2010 11:14 AM

My friend Tiff is laying her mother to rest today...my heart breaks for her. I am so glad the sun is bright and it is not bitter cold for them.

sweetfemme247 02-17-2010 11:45 AM

the long drive to my cousins work to drop food off, and thinking I want to be happy with someone like everyone here.

Andrew, Jr. 02-17-2010 03:03 PM

What is on my mind...

I am wondering what Tiger Woods is going to say on Friday. How he is going to address his issues, his family, and his fans. I would like to see him back on the golf course.

Kenna 02-17-2010 03:31 PM

Healing
Health
Spirit
Harmony...within self, Community, Spirit & Soul, and Nature
Life Without Pain (LUPUS SUCKS!)
Deep beliefs, but how rare it is to find someone that shares those beliefs or at least listens to you and shares their perspective without harsh judgment or severely negative criticism... or trying to change who you are..or thinking -because you finally shared your beliefs - that you are a different, untouchable, off-cast of a person (like my old boss did) ... I am STILL the same person.

"Harmony hon... think of Harmony and Healing..."

sweetcali 02-17-2010 03:56 PM

Chocolate

sweetcali

cara 02-17-2010 04:00 PM

travel and fun times spent with good friends.

Zimmeh 02-17-2010 04:14 PM

Dear Love,

I am in this for keeps, for good and for bad and however long it takes for me to make you a dad, I will be there. I love you with all of my heart and soul and every minute that I am away from you and the cookie monster, is one minute to long. Less than two days love, and I will be forever in your arms and I enjoy keeping you in a constant state of *happiness*, since you keep a smile on my face and know how to make me blush...Hehe...:loveletter:

Besitos y Abrazos Mi Amor!

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by triquetra (Post 51435)

For You, My love(f), my girl, my bride and the mother of my children! For being such a girl and having in your sweet innocense the ability to keep me in that constant state of "happiness". I love you and I can't wait:baby:.