Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

JustJo 09-16-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 192201)
u want outback or duffys? if kids dont wanna go ill order them a pizza and we can go :)

Either is good. :cheer:

:kissy:

lipstixgal 09-16-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 192205)
Either is good. :cheer:

:kissy:

What's a duffy? Is that some sort of restaurant??

WEll I sinned I had some pork with my beans today at lunch with rice and an empanada, just can't help sometimes I have cravings.

For dinner I have to be good but don't know yet!! Something light because I'm stuffed from lunch and the dogs too. They feel happy now:bunchflowers:

JustJo 09-16-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 192206)
What's a duffy? Is that some sort of restaurant??

WEll I sinned I had some pork with my beans today at lunch with rice and an empanada, just can't help sometimes I have cravings.

For dinner I have to be good but don't know yet!! Something light because I'm stuffed from lunch and the dogs too. They feel happy now:bunchflowers:

Hi Lips,

Yes, Duffy's is a restaurant...with yummy blackened chicken alfredo. :girleating:

Don't feel too bad about the pork...a rabbi once told me that if an observant Jew was going to eat pork he should enjoy it so much that the juice ran down his chin. :)

lipstixgal 09-16-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJo (Post 192208)
Hi Lips,

Yes, Duffy's is a restaurant...with yummy blackened chicken alfredo. :girleating:

Don't feel too bad about the pork...a rabbi once told me that if an observant Jew was going to eat pork he should enjoy it so much that the juice ran down his chin. :)

Its almost Yom Kippur so I guess I can atone on Saturday...the blackened chicken alfredo sounds to good to be true. I'll be seeing you soon when I move down there after the second internship is over hopefully soon, don't like the cold anymore!!

Rook 09-16-2010 07:31 PM

** Sancocho

** White Rice

** Strawberry Shortcake

** Grape Soda
:mohawk:

Gemme 09-16-2010 07:45 PM

Tomato sandwiches, a lightly sweetened tea blended with an apple juice cocktail to drink, and circus peanuts for dessert.

dixie 09-16-2010 07:50 PM

Since I ran off and forgot the stroganoff I had made, I guess I will be having EasyMac... :(

WolfyOne 09-16-2010 08:21 PM

I made meatloaf tonight
Also made my special blend of smashed taters

Leigh 09-16-2010 08:34 PM

We had cheese perogies with sour cream :)

Pixie 09-16-2010 08:42 PM

We had fried calamari, bread sticks, salad, and princepaocealknd blush wine and a piece of tieramisu(sp).

(We boxed our entrees to go, so we could indulge on dessert!)

Soft*Silver 09-16-2010 10:36 PM

one can campbells chicken noodle soup

flat sprite

DamonK 09-16-2010 11:54 PM

Made beef tacos...

With a subsitution...

I only used about half the meat I would usually and substitued TVP for the rest.

Didn't want to shock MBE too much. Next time I will reduce the meat further.

EnderD_503 09-17-2010 07:32 AM

Either tuna with pasta and baked veggies, or extra lean ground beef with baked veggies. Not sure yet.

MysticOceansFL 09-17-2010 08:19 AM

Perogies with lobster and shrimp stuffing inside them with cream sauce and veggies on the side and sweet cold ice tea for dinner tonight

lipstixgal 09-17-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL (Post 192850)
Perogies with lobster and shrimp stuffing inside them with cream sauce and veggies on the side and sweet cold ice tea for dinner tonight

gosh a lot of people like peorgies!! Never had them with lobster and shrimp stuffed inside just potato and onion but sounds good to me!!

I think I am having a big meal because tomorrow we fast for Yom KIppur don't even know if we get water which sucks because dehydration could set in Yikes I have to monitor myself and see what I can do!!

Gemme 09-17-2010 02:50 PM

We've narrowed it down to dogs 'n chili or hamburger helper. It's going to be an easy night.

lipstixgal 09-17-2010 03:31 PM

Its a pasta night yom kippur eve so a big meal for me no food tomorrow though I don't know if I can make it or not??:praying:

Rockinonahigh 09-17-2010 05:29 PM

I was gone most of the day so I got a box of fried chicken and some potato salad for dinner,I can procrastanate later over the calories.

Gemme 09-17-2010 05:31 PM

Chili dogs won out with kettle chips and red grapes and tea.

Canela 09-17-2010 05:36 PM

A spicy tuna salad with crackers and an ice cold coke...