Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lunch: What's on the menu? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2124)

Kätzchen 11-07-2020 04:54 PM

I'm making an interesting casserole, of sorts, which will be for lunch or supper.

I browned Black Bean 'burger' patties, first, in evoo.

Then I used some high-protein Penne pasta (veggie protein, low sugar index) and let it cook with the Black Bean 'burger' patties (which I cut up after they were cooked thoroughly).

To finish the entire concoction, I bought a jar of non-GMO squash and white bean 'pasta' sauce and poured half of the quart jar of sauce over the entire mix.

I bake it in the oven for about half an hour and sprinkle non-cheese veggie 'cheese' over the top, then use a dollop of non-dairy 'sour cream' on top of each serving.

I'm having a small serving of it right now and it is delish!

Very satisfying and warms me up, since it is very cold here today.

The squash and white bean sauce is made by Prego and it is inexpensive and rich in dense nutrients and protein from vegetables and beans.

https://www.prego.com/wp-content/upl...lian-sauce.png

Gemme 11-07-2020 04:59 PM

That does sound good, Katz!

I took the remaining half of my dinner salad from last night (Avocado Ranch) and split it up into 2/3 and 1/3 ratios. Two-thirds went into a bowl and was tossed as a salad should be and the remaining one-third was added to a Greek flatbread.

I also cut up some gourmet tomatoes and added slices of mozzarella and some balsamic vinaigrette to make a poor man's Caprese salad.

So, basically I had two salads and a sandwich for lunch. Water to drink. I'll be stuffed for a while so dinner will be light and late.

Orema 11-10-2020 02:55 PM

Yesterday I tried a beyond burger with fries and it was okay.

Today is a Greek salad with char-broiled veggies and chicken. Very good and the perfect meal to get back into my low-carb groove.

Gemme 11-10-2020 06:36 PM

Today I had a spicy chicken patty with French style string beans and Cracker Barrel Cheddar Havarti mac 'n cheese. Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 11-11-2020 12:49 PM

Lunch

homemade ham sub. with cheese, lettuce, onion, olives, green pepper and ranch dressing. Ice tea.

Gemme 11-12-2020 10:52 AM

Yesterday my lunch was a piece of The Rustik Oven Hearty Grains and Seeds bread with provolone, avocado oil mayo, dill pickle chips and roasted turkey. It's a new bread and it's GIANT. One piece is as wide as two of my hands laid side by side and as tall as the width of one of my hands so I just fold it over and voila, instant sandwich. I had water to drink with it.

No lunch for me today, technically, as I got up late and will have two meals today. My brunch, however, is an apple with shepherd's pie and oj to drink.

Stone-Butch 11-12-2020 12:29 PM

Lunch

Homemade egg salad sandwich. Coffee

Orema 11-20-2020 02:48 PM

Today was romaine lettuce with mayo and lemon tuna. It hit the spot.

Stone-Butch 11-21-2020 11:08 AM

Lunch

Ham and cheese quiche and coffee.

Orema 11-21-2020 01:18 PM

Think I'll treat myself to an El Pollo Loco grilled chicken salad.

homoe 11-21-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1278306)
Think I'll treat myself to an El Pollo Loco grilled chicken salad.

Whenever you post about going to El Pollo it always sounds delicious Orema!

Unfortunately we don't have them here!

Oh yikes, do they have them in MI..:|

Orema 11-21-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1278321)
Whenever you post about going to El Pollo it always sounds delicious Orema!

Unfortunately we don't have them here!

Oh yikes, do they have them in MI..:|

No, no, no.

But, there's plenty of good Soul food to be had.

FireSignFemme 11-21-2020 06:08 PM

Leftover bacon and cheese add mushroom, add diced tomato omelet. Delicious at breakfast but at lunch oh nasty. Omelets just don't reheat well do they? Lots of water to drink to get that taste out my mouth then some coffee with half and half and organic red grapes for dessert. How can grapes possibly be organic and sell for 50 cents less a pound than those that clearly scream POISON! Plus be coated in some sort of horrid dust? Well since I'll eat poisoned ones I guess it really makes no difference but truth in advertising people come on.

Stone-Butch 11-22-2020 05:08 PM

Lunch

Leftover quiche and coffee.

PlatinumPearl 01-07-2021 04:41 PM

Lunch...

Baked vegetable potato fritters with romaine salad.

Mopsie 01-14-2021 11:09 AM

Leftover Mexican Rice Casserole and Chopped Salad with Bleu Cheese dressing.

Gemme 01-14-2021 06:44 PM

A sandwich, the last of the apple cider vinegar chips, a Halo and water.

Orema 01-21-2021 03:05 PM

leftover chicken, lettuce, and mayo on a low-carb tortilla. It was good. I might have another one.

Orema 01-24-2021 03:12 PM

Had a bowl or broccoli along with a tomato, lettuce, cucumber salad. It was good and filling.

Happyfemme 01-31-2021 07:31 AM

Breaded chicken and salad