Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

Orema 06-13-2018 10:09 AM

Getting a quick reply from the Internet Tech Support team at work. I have deadlines coming out of my ears and those folks are the best. They'll get my vote for "Dream Team" in our next People Choice awards.

:bow:

Kenna 06-13-2018 12:44 PM

I adore the employees at my local, hometown owned hardware store. They never fail to help me figure out my "projects"...
It gave me much joy to order everything I need for my small deck (with their help to brainstorm on layout and figure out technical stuff) and they offered to custom build a special theft-proof enclosure for my solar batteries (instead of paying for the enclosure, they traded with me for the brand new large dog house that I was going to modify)...all to be delivered tomorrow.
With their help, I should be up and running by this weekend. So many reasons to bring me joy!

Gemme 06-13-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1214738)
Getting a quick reply from the Internet Tech Support team at work. I have deadlines coming out of my ears and those folks are the best. They'll get my vote for "Dream Team" in our next People Choice awards.

:bow:

A good IT Dept is hard to find!

RockOn 06-13-2018 06:10 PM

Thanks for words of encouragement, Gemme!

Wrang1er 06-13-2018 08:46 PM

Taking Waylon to the park and skipping a rock 7 times! That's my record! Plus wading in the river. :)

candy_coated_bitch 06-13-2018 11:23 PM

A little date with my favorite Jedi.

Abigail Crabby 06-14-2018 03:26 AM

Carmel flavored coffee

FireSignFemme 06-14-2018 07:54 AM

Up with the birds. It's a good start to what will hopefully prove to be a great day. So far it's a beautiful morning, still cool and crisp outside. I'm airing out the apartment, having a morning cup of coffee, sitting in front of the computer and just sort of mapping out my day. I feel great because even though I'm still fat as a house I've actually lost a couple of pounds and as a result feel so light. Until I look in a mirror and realize – uh not so very light. So avoiding the mirror, feeling light, enjoying the good weather and sipping my coffee is what's bringing me joy today.

homoe 06-14-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1214907)
Up with the birds. It's a good start to what will hopefully prove to be a great day. So far it's a beautiful morning, still cool and crisp outside. I'm airing out the apartment, having a morning cup of coffee, sitting in front of the computer and just sort of mapping out my day. I feel great because even though I'm still fat as a house I've actually lost a couple of pounds and as a result feel so light. Until I look in a mirror and realize – uh not so very light. So avoiding the mirror, feeling light, enjoying the good weather and sipping my coffee is what's bringing me joy today.

Throw those fu#*ing mirrors out!

IF you feel good, isn't that what matters most :hangloose:

2qt 06-14-2018 03:23 PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jadyn2014/17161116838

This is not my own picture.... But waking up to a sunrise just like this in an area with wide open space like this = :happyjump:

Esme nha Maire 06-14-2018 04:50 PM

A Mad Cows Comedy gig here in the UK. The women that do the gigs are AWESOME! If you get a chance, go see them!

JDeere 06-14-2018 06:07 PM

Seeing my neighbors being proactive about HOA and prepping safety since there has been an extreme uprise in crime in my neighborhood.

I dare someone to even try with me and my family!

Kenna 06-14-2018 10:49 PM

Watching my decking materials being unloaded...

Abigail Crabby 06-15-2018 01:36 AM

I actually woke up at 2am with a migraine, if it quiets down I will have found joy.

Kenna 06-16-2018 03:40 PM

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with my work in progress.

The amazing breakfast my best friend made this morning.

Great news from my sister.

Blade 06-17-2018 06:26 PM

Getting Moma and Daddy out of the house. She had surgery Friday week ago and he still doesn't have much stamina from all of his issues the past few years.

CherryWine 06-17-2018 07:21 PM

This evening, I got to hang out with my parents. We went out to dinner for Father's Day and then came back to my place for some homemade banana pudding. My parents had a blast playing with my cat and new baby kitten. They were all pretty cute!

I also got to spend the morning sleeping in, cuddling, and laughing with my boo.

So yeah....this day has been full of joy all around. :heartbeat:

Kenna 06-17-2018 09:08 PM

A really busy, damn good weekend.

My 86 yr old neighbor called at 8pm to tell me she made me an egg custard pie. OMG...I adore that woman.

Living in a place that has enriched my spirit and well being.

Lyte 06-23-2018 03:47 PM

Spent much of this wickedly hot day at a friend's kid's bday party. Everyone was having such a fantastic time. All the kids... ours and those of other park goers... were smiling and laughing and just loving life! I enjoy people watching in general but today was especially fun for me. :koolaid:

Reach *BANNED* 06-27-2018 10:52 AM

Thinking about Pride and how much it makes me feel even more alive than I do when I am in a bad ass large group of my own people!!! Joy times a thousand.