Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Bèsame* 12-09-2018 04:47 PM

I had a head of cauliflower, so I'm whipping up cream of cauliflower soup!

I also have a Meyer lemon, not sure what I'm doing with that yet. Lemon bar? Lemon mousse??

Gemme 12-09-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1234068)
Black eyed peas with ham with a tomato and onion salad on the side. Just the kind of comfort food I need. And I have enough to freeze for the holidays.

:poc-cool:

New Year's Day dinner is coming! There's nothing better than some black eyed peas, greens, cornbread and ham.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-09-2018 09:25 PM

cheeseburger with tomato, onion and pickles

FireSignFemme 12-10-2018 12:27 AM

My son and J took me to Texas Roadhouse Grill for dinner and everything was very good. I had grilled salmon, mashed potatoes and gravy, a side salad with ranch dressing and of course their dinner rolls with plenty of their special butter. Daiquiris, Margaritas and Hurricanes to drink, a couple sips of everything everyone else was having - they humor me like that. After dinner we went to their place for coffee and had homemade from scratch vanilla cake with buttercream frosting for dessert. I had such a great time. :)

kittygrrl 12-10-2018 11:38 AM

a chickenish soup..i want dumplings, he does not
homemade rolls
side green salad w ranch
peanutbutter chocolate chip cookie

GeorgiaMa'am 12-10-2018 06:47 PM

Breakfast for dinner!

- steak
- scrambled eggs
- grits

easygoingfemme 12-10-2018 07:10 PM

I had first dinner before going to the gym- small power bowl of quinoa, brussels sprouts, squash, tahini sauce, and pumpkin seeds. Post gym second dinner, hummus wrap :)

JDeere 12-10-2018 09:09 PM

We had scrambled eggs with veggies, biscuits with jam, milk to drink.

FireSignFemme 12-11-2018 01:48 AM

J took me out to a diner because we were too tired to cook after spending all day in the kitchen making Christmas candy for friends and relatives. I had the same thing I always get whenever we wind up there – burger dip with cheese, a side of tomato slices and a side of potato salad. This time though I had pop to drink instead of coffee. No dessert because as we were making our candy we were sampling the candy.

tantalizingfemme 12-11-2018 03:25 AM

Vegan mac & cheese

Bèsame* 12-11-2018 08:39 PM

Leftover chicken cordon blue, that I made last night. A bowl of mixed summer veggies, topped with butter and cheese.
Grapefruit sparkling water.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-11-2018 09:56 PM

A chili dog, fries and a Coke. I haven't had much time to cook this week.

Gemme 12-12-2018 07:05 AM

I had chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and sweet peas.

Wrang1er 12-12-2018 04:30 PM

Grilled teriyaki chicken and rice.

Bèsame* 12-12-2018 05:35 PM

I'm making street tacos!

Orema 12-12-2018 06:03 PM

Apple pie.

We had a pie contest at work today. A bunch of people make pies (fruit, cream, meat, whatever), a bunch of people taste them and then vote on which one is the best in different categories. I participated the first couple years we had the contest, but now I avoid it like the plague. They’re fun and people can be very creative, but I really don’t enjoy food like that and I had to do some work for my boss.

After the contest I saw one of the better cooks at the company, she offered me a slice of her apple pie and that’s what I’ve brought home for dinner.

So tonight it’s apple pie and maybe a cup of decaf.

:poc-cool:

Reach *BANNED* 12-12-2018 07:45 PM

Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie
Peaches (for dessert)

GeorgiaMa'am 12-12-2018 07:57 PM

Pizza with feta, onions and salami - it was good, but Domino's left off half the ingredients I ordered. I normally would not have ordered this combination without some other stuff.

Kätzchen 12-12-2018 10:10 PM

Cream of Wheat, with tons of coconut cream, a splash of Truvia and a giant sprinkle of cinnamon. *Yummmmm*

tantalizingfemme 12-16-2018 04:57 PM

Creamy cauliflower horseradish soup. Sounds odd, but it is really good.