Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What brought you joy today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86)

Write14u 03-26-2010 12:04 PM

A fru-fru lunch with my sister and favorite (yet only) niece. *smile* They were playing hooky from school.

Butterbean 03-26-2010 12:46 PM

Knowing a friend did the right thing.

Soft*Silver 03-26-2010 01:02 PM

sharing a bag of Dairy Queen french fries with my dog...

purepisces 03-26-2010 01:13 PM

Taking a chance.

AtLast 03-26-2010 02:08 PM

Feeling what I first felt when I first joined the B-F online community. I thought the sense of nurturance and understanding would never come back to me, but, The Planet is giving me new hope. Yes, I am home.... again....

Andrew, Jr. 03-26-2010 02:36 PM

Seeing an eagle soaring outside the trees.

Soft*Silver 03-26-2010 02:56 PM

sharing someone's moment of great courage! I am so proud of you!

sweetfemme247 03-26-2010 03:09 PM

getting paid, going shopping with my aunt and getting my hair cut

Enchantress 03-26-2010 04:29 PM

Am I in a Disney movie?

Sleeping in and awaking refreshed and happy

A long outing at the park and in the sunshine with Lulu The Princess Bean

A beautiful, sun filled, sweet, breezy day

Treating myself to a freshly made A&W Root beer and then an impromptu root beer float when I arrived home(when I joyfully realized I had vanilla ice cream)!

An unobstructed view of the beautiful, snow covered, Sierra mountains

Thoughts of summertime

Lady bugs flying in an open field

and so much more ...

Just call me Pollyanna today!

Kenna 03-26-2010 05:55 PM

My ability to overcome and out wit the Fox...

Just call me the Briery Rabbit from Briery Branch!

No matter how many times I get tossed back into that thicket....
I come bouncing out with a twitterpaited resolve that "NOTHING and NO ONE can get me down"!
Look out Fox.... I dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee...ain't no thicket gonna get the best of me!!!

LOL... what brought me joy today... confidence that I know I am the one in the right and can overcome and survive just about any thicket I get tossed into.

PS... I think I make one cute Briery Rabbit
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFi...5/80543933.jpg

Write14u 03-26-2010 07:14 PM

Joking around with my colleagues today about an asinine news story we saw. Apparently a high-ranking military official wants to separate queers from straights in living quarters. Can you say "Brar Rabbit?"
I can just see all the queers lining up going, "Nooooooooooooooo, don't put me in the bunks with all the cute gay boys. Nooooo, anything but that."
We wanted to headline it "Separate but fabulous."
The dude was an idiot... but our conversation about it made my day.

WILDCAT 03-26-2010 07:28 PM

Hanging out...

... with old time hometown buddies.

Ya just can't GET ENOUGH hugs, smooches and "I LOVE YOU'S"!!!

:cheesy:

*I need to GET OUT MORE!!!

Gemme 03-26-2010 08:10 PM

I'm having some really good conversations with folks today! Every single person I've spoken with has been spirited and cheerful and positive, even the poor guy lost between here and Tacoma. :blink:

According to an aol article I read...as the club of Aces, I am ambitious, driven, sometimes seen as self-centered, and would do well in careers involving teaching or writing. Maybe this Destiny Card thing has something to it. :thinking:

The day has been beautiful, even if I do have to work inside for half of it.

I have an idea for Medusa's anthology!!!!! This has had me concerned for a few days, so even if it's just the germ of an idea, it's a step in the right direction and that makes me happy!

Blade 03-26-2010 08:11 PM

TENNESSEE 76 OHIO ST 73

HELLO ELITE EIGHT

Charming Texan 03-26-2010 08:31 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIr8-f2OWhs"]YouTube- Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce[/ame]

JustLovelyJenn 03-27-2010 09:08 AM

The ULTIMATE good morning, snuggles and giggles, soggy diapers, hys welcome embrace.

Gemme 03-27-2010 06:35 PM

Lean Cuisine's Butternut Squash Ravioli!

O. M. G.

It's so good, it MUST have crack in it. :tease:

SuperFemme 03-27-2010 06:52 PM

Gemmies love of butternut squash ravioli brought me joy. Crackheads Unite!

Gemme 03-27-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFemme (Post 74267)
Gemmies love of butternut squash ravioli brought me joy. Crackheads Unite!

:musicnote: United and it feels so good! :musicnote:

Andrew, Jr. 03-27-2010 07:25 PM

I was getting my glasses fixed, and walked out in the mall. Little did I know that I was about to be totally blown away by what I saw...some just adorable, sweet, lovebugs needing homes...sugar gliders! There was a rescue group in the mall trying to sell them. I could have scooped them all up and taken them all home. Of couse I had to sit and hold each one. We all had nice talks too. And I gave out oxox to each one. :stillheart:

I am so in-love with them. :cheer::sugarglider::sugarglider::sugarglider: