Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Canada Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Oh Canada! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7440)

Leigh 05-16-2014 03:20 PM

Oh Canada!

hello my fellow Canadians,

I know we have various forums to connect in but I don't see one for all us Canucks so I thought well heck I'll start one! No matter where you reside in the country, I'd love to get to know more of the Canadians here on the Planet and maybe someday plan a Canadian BFP gathering/weekend. I know it's been talked about before so why not make it a reality? Anyone interested just let me know, throw out ideas and heck we will see what happens :-)

Sending love to everyone!

Mel C. 05-16-2014 03:23 PM

I'm not a Canadian, but I would attend a get-together if I was welcome. cool thread Leigh

Leigh 05-16-2014 03:29 PM

oh absolutely you'd be welcome Mel and so would anyone else not just those of us here in Canada - I just think it'd be a nice change of pace to have a gathering here :-)

sis 05-16-2014 04:11 PM

When I'm in town, I'm based out of Manitoba. Love the idea of a BF gathering; love the idea of folks from all over being welcome.

Deb

Leigh 05-16-2014 05:12 PM

I'm in Winnipeg and would love to see a gathering of us BFP peeps here in Canada :-)

Mel C. 05-17-2014 04:04 PM

Is anyone here planning to attend World Pride in Toronto? Linky to events is http://worldpridetoronto.com/festival/worldpride-2014/
I think Melissa Etheridge is performing a free concert at the opening ceremony

Paradox 05-17-2014 05:02 PM

Not a bad idea. Something worth considering. I live in Toronto.

Leigh 05-17-2014 05:22 PM

I wish I could attend that World Pride in Toronto but that weekend in my dads 60th birthday so I am planning a surprise get together of family and friends :-)

Morice Diesel 05-18-2014 05:33 AM

Oh yayyyyy

Happy to find an active Canadian forum on the Planet. Finally unnecessary to leave a box of timbits and sparkly things to lure you into the open. Thank you to the creator of this forum. For the love of Canadian femmes and butches please keep this space alive.

Leigh 05-18-2014 07:36 AM

nothing wrong with leaving Timbits and Timmy's coffee for everyone here :-)

Syr 05-18-2014 07:44 AM

Timmies? Where? Lol. Northern, Ontario here.

Leigh 05-18-2014 07:49 AM

lol Syr, I brought some in and left coffee and Timbits and bagels with cream cheese and some donuts etc from Timmy's for everyone :)

sis 05-18-2014 07:49 AM

I for one could use a Timmy's fix right about now but I'll have to wait until July 5th ...... YVR, please have a large coffee with 4 creams and something sweet and seasonal ready to go! lolol

Deb

Femmadian 05-18-2014 10:00 AM

Would love to meet some of the people here, though I live on the coast with the scraggly fishermen, smiley-faced tugboats, and noisy-ass bagpipes so I'm afraid that won't be happening any time soon... Nice to dream though!

If anyone decides to hit up the Maritimes however, I'm game!

:pirate-steer:

Breathless 05-18-2014 01:38 PM

Originally from northern Ontario, transplanted to the middle of oil in this country :-) Central Alberta.. I could be easily persuaded to attend a Canadian event.

imperfect_cupcake 05-18-2014 02:06 PM

Flakey left coaster here. I have lived in toronto for just over a year.
I can't travel, broke student.
I find there is a trickle of prairie butches coming here due to the over abundance of single femmes to butch ratio over a certain age (35). That said, a lot of masculine females don't ID as butch here. They now call themselves genderqueer instead. So it's the genderqueer community that's hoppin'.

Curley 06-02-2014 01:32 AM

From Vancouver here too and agree with honeybarbara, butch -femme ratio sucks , recruitment time for butches to relocate to vancouver lol

SaltyButch 06-05-2014 09:43 AM

I'm near Toronto and find it very frustrating to find femmes who embrace the butch femme dynamic...so would certainly like to get something happening so those that could,could get together..and Mel your my brother of course you are invited.

Cid 06-05-2014 11:09 AM

Hey everyone. I'm from southern Ont and I don't think there's a stone butch anywhere near here! I found one...and you never go back to an ex so....Time to bring some stone butches to the southern (Ont) girls :sunglass:

bobbi46 06-05-2014 01:45 PM

Oh Canada

West coaster here. Vancouver love it beautiful. Lived in Tdot for a few years came back when wife passed just trying to find my way pass all the drama. Lol
Im so up for get together.
Be well bobbi