Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

JAGG 01-10-2011 08:05 PM

waiting

I'm looking forward to summertime!!!!! Sunshine. Golf. Baseball. Suntanning , floating around the swimming pool. Riding my motorcycle, playing basketball. Flower gardens and lady bugs. Bull frogs singing at night, lighting bugs and cooking out. The smell of fresh cut grass, and dirt. Sprinklers and the ice cream truck coming through the neighborhood. Eating breakfast on the patio. Bike rides.

sylvie 01-14-2011 12:32 PM

i'm looking forward to a much happier, much thinner, much healthier & much more balanced ME... =)

diamondrose 01-14-2011 12:49 PM

I am looking foward to my first test in accounting!! I am SUPER:glasses: ready and KNOW I WILL ace it!!!

Nightshade 01-14-2011 01:06 PM

I'm looking forward to spending some time at Escential Oils today created a new scent for myself. The one I've been using was picked out by the ex, and it's got to go.

I'm also looking forward to being a paid member here which I'm going to go sign up for right now! :)

Kenna 01-14-2011 01:25 PM

January the 24th!!!!
:happyjump:

sylvie 01-14-2011 07:22 PM

how far my determination gets me!its the first time ive felt sooo determined to take the steps i need to DO this...
nothing or no one has ever stopped me from taking these steps, except myself..

sometimes you just get lost in yourself and abuse your own body without realizing it.. and this has been a long ongoing for years things with me.. and no one to blame but me... so now, its time i own up to conquering the things ive hidden from and just do it!

miss entycing 01-14-2011 07:27 PM

road trip! woot!

looking forward to running up into the mountains tomorrow with friends!
:)

Sam 01-14-2011 07:35 PM

saturday noon sharp

then sunday's ride home stopping along the way

girl_dee 01-14-2011 09:56 PM

every single day.

Kenna 01-14-2011 09:58 PM

Getting all the kitties "fixed", their shots and finding them homes.

SPRING weather!

a HOT bubble bath

Visiting with my nieces and brother.

Visiting with my best friends from PA.... we are long over due for a evening at The Melting Pot.

Orientation Day.

Getting Health Care Benefits back!!!

Getting a new apartment big enough to have my nieces and best friends come visit for a while; and getting my stuff from storage. I'd love to have my nieces stay for the whole summer.

And I am certainly looking forward to MOVING forward.

Gemme 01-14-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet (Post 265808)
January the 24th!!!!
:happyjump:

Your start date was my mom's birthday! :)

I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday of next week....my next days off.

Leigh 01-14-2011 10:54 PM

Getting My official name change certificate in the mail :)

bigbutchmistie 01-14-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 266141)
Getting My official name change certificate in the mail :)

Congrats Bro :)

Starbuck 01-15-2011 12:38 AM

Looking forward to...

January 21st gonna have a date :) and then February 5th going to a reunion of veterans that's going to lead to an all night party if you know what I mean :cheer::cheer:

KatieStar 01-15-2011 01:53 AM

I'm looking forward to visiting my BFF in the beginning of March! This trip is wayyyy overdue and I miss her more than words! Her wife, the furbabies and the majestic mountains are an added bonus!

I also start school next week. Again. This should be interesting. I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not dreading it. Well, not yet anyway... :)

Miss Scarlett 01-17-2011 05:23 AM

More time...

sylvie 01-17-2011 08:04 AM

i'm looking forward to -

--my day off tomorrow!
--spring to come, like YESTERDAY!
--more of this "feeling great" feeling i'm getting from this journey i'm on..
--more understanding & conversation, & mostly, forgiveness..
--more new friendships, it's empowering me to be a better me..

imperfect_cupcake 01-17-2011 08:26 AM

1) going back to gym after month off: two and a half weeks in amsterdam getting married and 12 days being very ill with lung virus. almost all weight taken off has come back on but I'm not that fussed, it will come back off.

2) I look forward to getting back to a size 16UK and buying clothes anywhere I like and the kind of clothes that express ME again. not crap that I have to buy cause I'm a size 20 and that's all they have.

3) the new job!!! I'm going back to phone sex; It's far easier, less stressful than working in Executive Board offices, far less f*cking boring, and people treat me with FAR more respect. Plus there's no commute, I can get up at a decent hour, and get all the house jobs done between calls. More time to spend with the Mrs. doing things we enjoy. Like going to the gym together.

definite improvement over the office grind or public service. also, it allows me the luxoury of only accepting temp work that pays highly in a service I enjoy and for a minimum of four months or more. No more admin/pa bullsh*t f*ck jobs for execs who treat me like an extension of their whipped partners (female or male) and line managers who don't know how to manage. and people just treating me like scum. I've don'e it for over a year before and I'd prefer to be an interesting disneyland character (phone 'hoing) than a grunt desk slave (admin office work in PA land) or a servant beneath respect (waitressing). cause that's how it feels in those jobs to me.

durrrrrrrr 01-17-2011 03:52 PM

furniture that doesnt require an air compressor :| :thinking:

cinderella 01-17-2011 04:11 PM

Daddy's return from vacation (booked before we met)...I miss you papi, hurry home...