Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is your HIGH and low for Just Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98)

JDeere 10-16-2014 09:20 PM

High: getting back to work

Low: missing my family and my great nephew

kittygrrl 10-16-2014 09:25 PM

High: Seahurst Park, cold crisp air, clear ocean water washing over the rocks
Low: Remembering my mom in wetsuit, sailing across the same water

Bčsame* 10-16-2014 09:45 PM

Low: the wrong way my asst mgr handled a situation, with lack of communication, that effected a wave of anger and disappointment, not only at my store, but several. Ooooo, those 4 letter words flew!

High: chocolate was soothing:)

Kenna 10-17-2014 05:01 AM

High...headed to the beach for sunrise.

Low...my driver just passed a Hot'n'Now Krispy Kreme sign without stopping

Bčsame* 10-17-2014 07:18 AM

Low...what? It's going to be close to 90 today?
ONLY 8 more hours till vacation.
Aftermath of bad decisions made by others yesterday.

High...fabric store after work!

Queenie 10-17-2014 08:35 AM

My high today was talking to my sister for almost an hour today on the phone.

And my low was my husband going off to work this morning.

MasterfulButch 10-17-2014 09:52 AM

High: A nice lunch with my best mate at a lovely pub near the office.

Low: Sad news. I'm glad I'm nearly done with work and the need to appear chipper.

Gemme 10-17-2014 05:51 PM

Low: massively high pain level this morning
High: that it didn't last all day

Kenna 10-17-2014 06:34 PM

High!!! ...I haven't felt this good physically in a very long time!!! I woke without pain...walked the beach several hours and what felt like miles, doing things that I haven't been able to in months like bending over or crouching down to pick up several pounds of seashells, my hip and back didn't hurt once!! ...explored the AMAZING, ANCIENT, MAJESTIC Angel Tree and took many pictures....went shopping at Habitat for Humanity Restore for things I can refurb or create to resell...Walmart for dinner groceries...and currently having a fantastic evening with several friends. ...I'm hoping my zero pain day has something to do with my new meds and such a peaceful, fun day. ..my doctor's is a dang smart woman that I'm so grateful for!!

Low...
I didn't make it back to the beach for sunset ...but I will be there all day tomorrow...

Violette 10-17-2014 09:04 PM

Low: missing my love

High: being able to connect with some somewhat difficult people in a positive way

MysticOceansFL 10-18-2014 03:57 AM

My lows, physical and emotional pain,

My high, Talking with a good friend who keeps me focused rather she knows it or not she does.

Orema 10-18-2014 04:48 AM

Low - Reviewing the candidates and propositions for the mid-term elections in a couple weeks.

High - Playing hooky from work and having some friends over for lunch—we laughed till we almost cried.

Gráinne 10-18-2014 04:53 AM

High-a four day weekend (most of it)

Low-It's filled up with house and car chores!

Gemme 10-18-2014 08:22 AM

Early in the day but it's already far better than yesterday, so that's a nice high. I'm hoping for little to no lows today.

*crossing fingers*

starryeyes 10-18-2014 12:10 PM

High: knowing my girlfriend will be at my house when I get off work. Ready to start celebrating her birthday weekend!

Low: working with kids in crisis. Makes me grateful for my parents and life I had as a child.

Blade 10-23-2014 06:40 PM

Low...finding out my friends in Charleston are moving

High...finding out they are moving back up here. I see camping in our future

Kenna 11-20-2014 01:46 PM

VERY HIGH...Denver CO and my loved ones there..

Low. Feeling tired today and getting a call from my Doc that she wants to see me tomorrow.

afrcnqueen 11-20-2014 04:02 PM

What is my HIGH and LOW for today?

High: This morning talking to a friend and pouring our hearts out. It's been a while since we had heart to heart conversation like that. I missed her:gimmehug:

Low: Going to work tonight for an over night shift

Gemme 11-20-2014 07:23 PM

High: It's the last day for me this week.
Low: I'm so bloody exhausted I can hardly see straight.

SleepyButch 11-20-2014 07:36 PM

High: My mom's biopsy results came back benign.

Low: Getting a phone call from a loan company finding out that someone who isn't going to pay their bill used me as a reference.