Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Here & Now... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1822)

Kätzchen 02-09-2024 11:23 AM

Happy TGIF to everyone ☺️

Wearing: black stockings, black gala trousers, deep teal blue-green dress with beautiful leaf pattern print, pearl grey sweater, new green shoes by Zella (oh my goodness, these shoes are like walking on clouds — better than the acclaimed brand Hoka, cheaper too— got them on sale at Nordstrom Rack 🎉)

Drinking: Swedish cone drip pour-over Blonde coffee (Desert Sunrise from Bend, Oregon) + real heavy cream + drizzle of EVOO+ 2 packet tea of Whole Earth Stevia Mink Fruit sweetener.

Eating: one piece of pan grilled stone type bread, smothered in EVOO + one over east egg with chia seeds, pepper and sea salt.

Listening to: some lovely music posted by a femme over in the music thread.

Smell Like: a hint of Bath & Bodywork’s “Into The Night” perfume

Last person to make me smile: my femme friend in the community 😊

Leaving for: Today is my Monday so going to work soon. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

kittygrrl 02-10-2024 02:51 PM

wearing-white turtleneck, ripped black jeans, blk boots, thin gold ring

hair-wet, slicked back

eating-no

drinking-dirty coffee

streaming-

last smile-party bud text

scent-d Purple

inspiration-the vibe

what's next-greek salad

Kätzchen 02-15-2024 07:40 PM

Wearing: a long, calf length, night shirt-type gown, leggings, socks, and my new eyeglasses.

Drinking: I’m sipping on hot herbal tea.

Eating:. I just had dinner.

Listening to:. Sailing by Christopher Cross

Smell like:. Eucalyptus & mint

Last person to make me smile:. My grand daughter :)

Leaving for: to spend some time reading posts here online, then off to get some sleep 😴

kittygrrl 03-02-2024 12:19 PM

wearing-On Air Long Sleeve(in OLive) Leggings(in Black) Bare Feet, Thin gold rings

hair-ponytail

eating-my nemesis

drinking- w tea

streaming-

last smile-can't remember

scent-honey

inspiration-she knows

what's next-bff(she's texting me)

Kätzchen 03-20-2024 07:55 AM

Wearing: my lazy morning garb of a long housecoat over my slip like nightgown. Bare feet, crazy curly hair, and a slow Hollywood smile 😊

Eating: nothing yet but I’m going to make a healthy breakfast soon creamy scrambled eggs and cheese, blueberries and avocado ‘toast’ 🥑

Drinking: coffee with cream and honey 🍯

Listening to: the distant slow roar of the train hauling its load out the gorge and the lone call of the engines …

Smell like: soon, I will smell like Hawaiian coconut bath products.

My plan for today: I’m going to the gym for a bit, then come home and get some housework done, then go pick up my honey at the airport tonight, then we might go for a long walk in the neighborhood (it’s hand holding weather) :hk2:

Kätzchen 04-07-2024 09:42 AM

Happy Sundae Sunday ☀️🌦️🌤️

wearing: royal blue pencil skirt, a sleeveless white blouse with pretty tiny floral designs, dark navy blue sorority sweater, black stockings with pale blue socks :balloon:

eating/drinking: easy over eggs with a cup of coffee (cream & stevia)

listening to:. Sade 🎶🎶🎶❤️🎶🎶🎶

Last person to make me smile: the ladies I worked with yesterday and the clients we served🤩

Smell like:. Bath & Body Works “costa rica— pink pineapple sunrise”❣️

My plan for the day: to smile a few Hollywood smiles and work this afternoon, then drop by the gym to ride a bike and do a few laps in the pool and sit in the jacuzzi…. ☺️

kittygrrl 04-15-2024 12:49 PM

wearing-On Air Long Sleeve(in white), black leggings, thin gold on middle finger

hair-wet, messy

eating-nothing atm

drinking- matcha

streaming-

last smile-sister joke

scent-lavender & honey

inspiration-pear-tree's flowering

what's next-dinner salad (i think)