Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Things you need to remember today.. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7907)

kittygrrl 10-28-2015 12:56 PM

Things you need to remember today..

Everyday I try to remember certain things I'm "working" on..

today it's..Work does not define me

What is it you're working on today?

clay 10-28-2015 01:41 PM

Great thread.....:)

Eating healthier.....:sunglass:

Bèsame* 10-28-2015 03:19 PM

Relax...your on vacation.

RockOn 10-28-2015 04:05 PM

to be grateful

Orema 10-29-2015 06:22 AM

A life-long lesson for me that's needed today

... to patiently trust in the power of the universe.

Gemme 10-29-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1022869)
Everyday I try to remember certain things I'm "working" on..

today it's..Work does not define me

What is it you're working on today?

I struggle with this as well. Not so much that it defines me but that it takes over the rest of my life. I am working on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.

I have to work harder today since work called for me 6 hours after I went to sleep.

*grumpy*

kittygrrl 10-29-2015 01:18 PM

today..i need to remember to be patient..not even chocolate is helping!

homoe 10-29-2015 04:58 PM

Rome wasn't built in a day!

Talon 10-29-2015 05:09 PM

Today, I need to remember that my Father is a perfectionist...he always has been, and that has made me who I am...a striver, and not a settler.

And I am thankful.

Gemme 10-29-2015 07:17 PM

I need to remember he's only one cat. I don't need to spend $50 on toys for one cat that will play with the empty box and aluminum foil balls I put out as much as the rest of it.

:blink:

I may have a problem.

Orema 11-03-2015 08:27 AM

Need to remember that my manager isn't always right, but she's still my manager.

Orema 11-03-2015 08:28 AM

I also need to remember that feedback is the breakfast of champions.

Daniela 11-03-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1023092)
I need to remember he's only one cat. I don't need to spend $50 on toys for one cat that will play with the empty box and aluminum foil balls I put out as much as the rest of it.

:blink:

I may have a problem.

I won't say how much I've spent on cat toys, but it would definitely fall under too much. My cat's current obsession is an old cardboard box...and she loves to bat around a really expensive pair of earbuds. I think as long as you don't present it to them as a cat toy, they'll play with it. :rolleyes:

MsTinkerbelly 11-03-2015 10:35 AM

I need to remember to make a list of things still left to do/buy for vacation.

I need to remember to check the garage when I finish listing eBay today, as the cat gets in the garage when my back is turned...last time it spent 10 hours in there before I had to get something and found it.

I need to load the rest of the stuff into the new trailer...most of it is still on the patio from when we unloaded the old one to trade it in.

I know there is more I need to remember, but it escapes me right this minute.:blush:

kittygrrl 11-03-2015 02:18 PM

thoughtful about the word pagan...I would like to find another word which didn't share so many negative and illogical connotations..no doubt I will find something I am happier with, meanwhile remembering to feel grateful for my ancestry as there is a little piece of their dna indelibly stamped...I do hope it's the better piece:|

Tuff Stuff 11-03-2015 03:49 PM

Keep an eye on that homemade outdoor wood stove you lit up this morning..made some great outdoor coffee..i think that's the best kind.Not only did it warm up my hands,but it warmed my soul.:sailing:

Jesse 11-03-2015 04:06 PM

I need to remember to call the Disabled Vets place to come pick up these two bags of clothes and household goods.

I also need to remember to go to the gym more often.

Gemme 11-04-2015 05:21 AM

To breathe.

I'm in the process of training a new employee, it's the busiest week of the month in my business, the week with the most outside labor and the week that I have a major project going on that involves the coordination of 4 companies and subcontractors. I also have to come into work two hours early during the life of the project and still find time to get enough rest and to relax. I can do some 12 hour shifts. I just need to get the proper amount of rest so I don't go ballistic on someone and/or go off on them.

Breathe.

cinnamongrrl 11-04-2015 07:22 AM

I need to remember I have wine in my fridge....

I'm working with my boss today, and no matter WHAT happens....I have moscato to look forward to....

:koolaid:

Gemme 11-05-2015 05:26 AM

This, too, shall pass....