Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics And Law (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Presidential Slugfest 2016 - Debate Watch Party! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8167)

BullDog 10-19-2016 07:55 PM

Wow denying all sexual assault accusations and blaming violence at his rallies on the Clinton campaign. Wow. Just wow.

Gemme 10-19-2016 07:58 PM

Did you hear the tittering of the audience at..."Nobody has more respect for women than I do"? Even they know he's full of shit.

MsTinkerbelly 10-19-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1101877)
The steel and aluminum they dump on the US is our own. They buy it from us, recycle it without environmental considerations and then sell it back to us. Oy vay! :(

I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over

MsTinkerbelly 10-19-2016 08:05 PM

This debate reminds me of the first one...

I think I'm done.:wine:

*Anya* 10-19-2016 08:07 PM

Trump looks medicated to me. 😑

Not much affect considering the last two debates.

Xanax?

Lyte 10-19-2016 08:10 PM

Exactly right! I worked at a metals recycling plant where we crushed cars, cubed them up along with tons of all sorts of other metals and would ship them overseas. It's all cheaper then pulling/processing new metals out of the ground.

PCs too... with dangerous, toxic metals... overseas companies have people pull the precious/rare metals out BY HAND and then sell them back to us all cleaned up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1101880)
I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over

Jesse 10-19-2016 08:11 PM

I find it amazing how Trump passes blame to everyone other than himself...Hillary Clinton, President Obama, the media and the list goes on and on.

easygoingfemme 10-19-2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1101879)
Did you hear the tittering of the audience at..."Nobody has more respect for women than I do"? Even they know he's full of shit.

I laughed so hard there I missed the audience participation. I haven't watched the other debates, just clips of them, but am watching this one. I consider it closure. Also looking forward to the remakes tomorrow.

DapperButch 10-19-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 1101853)
First note:

It looks as though Hillary recently got her hair foiled and she got it a little lighter than usual this time.

I think it looks good and makes her look younger.

End note.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1101872)
Soooo....just wondering....why is the first thing you feel appropriate to mention something regarding a woman's physical appearance?

It feels a bit...you know.

:blink:

I had this 1950's radio announcer thing going on in my head. Like a baseball game as they run onto the field..."here they come onto the field...Smith is looking sharp in their new uniforms...blah-blah-blah"

It was a setting of the stage, sort of thing. A follow up from Lyte getting out the popcorn and settling in.

That's the best I can do with explaining my train of thought... that was why I said "first note". Like first note on the players..the setting of the stage.

-------------

I wish Trump started being insane....45 minutes left to see it...

DapperButch 10-19-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1101883)
Trump looks medicated to me. 😑

Not much affect considering the last two debates.

Xanax?

I was thinking this early on. Can't explain his calmness any other way. They had to drug his ass. I doubt Xanax though, too powerful. I am guessing Klonopin if he is on any benzo.

Bubala 10-19-2016 08:21 PM

I find it interesting how the moderator keeps "warning" HRC about "open discussion" while her time is still ticking and Trumpkin is the one interrupting her yet Trumpkin does not get no "warnings" of any sort.

DapperButch 10-19-2016 08:22 PM

I am so glad this wasn't the first debate. Soooo hope that people didn't even bother to watch this one because he looks so much saner.

He really does look medicated. I think he is getting more tired the longer he stands there. Like maybe it is kicking in more. Anya?

BullDog 10-19-2016 08:23 PM

I don't think Trump seems sane at all, and I think Clinton is very strong tonight.

DapperButch 10-19-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1101894)
I don't think Trump seems sane at all, and I think Clinton is very strong tonight.

I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.

I'm talking about his temperament, which is everyone's concern.

BullDog 10-19-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 1101895)
I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.

I guess we are seeing him differently then. I don't see him being calm at all. I think he is doing better than 1st debate and he isn't stalking her like at the 2nd debate, so maybe compared to those. But I think this is Clinton's strongest of the 3, even better than the 1st one - which was more Trump being bad than her being great.

Bubala 10-19-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

He looks saner than usual but batik uses control when pressed.
HRC won't all 3, in my modest opinion. However, the moderator pressed Clinton way more than any other moderator before, despite everything she did not cave in on any of the presented challenges.

I think Trump's worst misstep the implication that he would not commit to accepting the outcom of the the election. That is straight up scary!

BullDog 10-19-2016 08:41 PM

I give props to Wallace. He brought us a serious debate and he kept them under control as much as he could. He asked good questions.

EnderD_503 10-19-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Indeed. I'm not watching but have been seeing some comments and quotes from people online who are watching...his comments on "speaking of Haiti" railing on about Clinton's emails, rigged elections etc. doesn't make him sound much different than his usual asshole, off the wall self from what I'm reading.

Shystonefem 10-19-2016 08:43 PM

Tonight, Donald Trump insulted our FBI, our Dept of Justice, our State Dept and so many individuals. He had no answers to the questions, only insults.

Trump did not agree to a peaceful transfer of power. Trump lied about voter fraud. Lied about his support for the invasion of Iraq. Lied through this debate again.

He tried to maintain his cool, he lost it a few times. He did appear more calm yet without substance, how can anyone say that he is fit to be POTUS?

BTW: ISIS leaders are still in Iraq.

MsTinkerbelly 10-19-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 1101896)
I guess we are seeing him differently then. I don't see him being calm at all. I think he is doing better than 1st debate and he isn't stalking her like at the 2nd debate, so maybe compared to those. But I think this is Clinton's strongest of the 3, even better than the 1st one - which was more Trump being bad than her being great.

I think any gains he made by looking sane in the first part of the debate, were thrown out the window when he said he didn't know if he would accept the election results.

Crazy is as crazy does.