Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3706)

Kätzchen 08-08-2020 08:03 PM

I have been watching a Ball Room Dancing Championship video, over on YouTube, which was filmed back in the 1982. I couldn't find any Dancing with the Stars full tv show videos, so it's watching this video, lol.

It looks like an awful lot of effort goes into ball room dancing. For example, wearing a permanent smile on your face, while you dance all over the floor. Lots of leg work. Staying in tune with the orchestra and your dance partner. It's entertaining to me, listening to how ball room dancers are evaluated, based on their performance, style of dance, appearances, etc.

It's almost like watching coverage of sports events, kind of.

And it's kind of charming.

I got to thinking that possibly the dance participants back then were most likely in their 30s or so. Which if they're still around, they might be in their late 70s, early 80s? But gosh, what a lot of energy it takes to do Ball Room Dancing.

RockOn 08-09-2020 01:32 PM

Mowing lawn today ... came in to cool off for a while and hit the gatorade ... soon as I have finished mowing, I plan to kill most of my lawn with salt and vinegar. I am stocked up heavy on these two ingredients. The grass won't need mowing for about a month -->> it will come back even healthier. With this heat and the real estate I have to mow, I cannot keep it short enough. Snakes do not like short grass because it blows their cover and they love to hide.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-09-2020 06:33 PM

I just got done watching a baseball double-header (Braves vs. Phillies - Go Braves!) and eating dinner - well, snacking mainly. After I check email and messages I'm going to do all my nighttime getting-ready-for-bed stuff.

Kätzchen 08-13-2020 08:47 PM

I've got my big tape measure out, taking measurements of a wall in my studio. I might have my brother-in-law build an air-tight-sound-proof wall of sorts. Somebody at work suggested it earlier today. It might just work.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-14-2020 02:33 PM

Waiting for the physical therapist to show up and tying on a face mask.

Kelt 08-14-2020 06:06 PM

Watching “Alone” on Netflix and eating Sushi 🍣.

firegal 08-14-2020 09:35 PM

Watering lawn and made Macaroni salad and onion dip for my nephews celebration of life tomorrow. It was his favorite and it was my mom/his gramma.s recipe. RIP Justin!

Wrang1er 08-15-2020 08:05 AM

Getting ready to go to a family reunion that I am not the least bit interested in going to. I think it's too soon. I told my mom's brother that several times but he scheduled it anyway. None of my siblings are going. I said I would attend but I am not taking anything and if I stay an hour that will be too long.

I will be going kayaking after. My nephew and his girlfriend wanted to get me out to do something for my birthday on Monday. I am sure I will enjoy it once I am there but right now I am not looking forward to it.

I'd rather just stay home alone.

Kelt 08-15-2020 08:13 AM

Just finished my short yoga routine, now settling in with coffee out on the terrace. :coffee:

Wrang1er 08-23-2020 05:11 AM

I am sitting on the back porch watching the hummingbirds. I am not sure what's going on but recently they've been fighting a lot. I know they are territorial but usually frequent the feeders quite often. Now they sit in the tree and wait for another to show up and they buzz back and forth at each other. Sometimes it sounds as if they actually make contact with each other. It's interesting but I prefer when I can watch them enjoy the feeders.

Orema 08-23-2020 05:37 AM

Sitting in the femme cave after opening the shutters and windows, watching According to Him and Her, drinking decaf with cream.

:bow:

theoddz 08-23-2020 08:24 AM

I am compiling a play list of the soundtrack from 1994's "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert", so I can burn a CD of it in the future. I found this clip, which is one of my many favorites in that movie.

I simply adore Terence Stamp, who plays "Bernadette" in the movie!!! :awww:

~Theo~
:bouquet:

Build A Bridge 08-23-2020 12:53 PM

preparing for the upcoming work week. It is not going to be fun at all.

Bèsame* 09-22-2020 07:46 AM

staying home away from the flooding..Beta, can you move any slower?

kittygrrl 09-22-2020 02:07 PM

My best friend is coming over ..we haven't spent anytime together for a while and so it's grrls night...going for a fun run then retail therapy on the internet...dinner?..i'm not sure something fun & uncomplicated..she's basically Vegan most of time so whatever she fancies..i'm easy:tea:

kittygrrl 09-22-2020 04:46 PM

dinner-tomato soup w grilled cheese croutons...so simple and scrumptious...we're cozy on the couch w blankets and cruising instagram...showed her this site and tried to explain..i don't think she quite gets why i like it here..loving her easy groove..we understand each other

Kätzchen 09-27-2020 04:43 PM

Midsomer Murders (iTv British crime/mystery drama)

I am waiting on the new drill I bought to become fully charged, but in the mean time I am watching a few episodes of a British mystery series which began way back in the 1990s. I really like every episode I have watched, so far.

Midsomer Murders (there is an YouTube channel with lots of episodes to watch).

C0LLETTE 09-27-2020 07:57 PM

I'm yawning.

Bèsame* 09-28-2020 06:13 PM

Taking a break😮

Gemme 09-29-2020 10:36 AM

I'm finding what I want to buy on Wayfair and then searching Amazon for the same item, at much lower prices.