Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   FTM's Attracted to Femmes (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4372)

veryfemme 12-23-2011 11:17 PM

FTM's Attracted to Femmes

I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?

ButchEire 12-23-2011 11:27 PM

I haven't found that to be true at all, and everyone is different and it has nothing to do with how they identify. I myself am attracted only to femmes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by veryfemme (Post 491290)
I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?

veryfemme 12-23-2011 11:29 PM

it seems like to me every time I find a nice guy attractive they tell me they are not interested in me because I am too femme and it sucks. I know everyone is different but no guys has proven me wrong just yet.

ButchEire 12-23-2011 11:33 PM

Too femme? That's funny. When did such a ridiculous boundary develop?

Quote:

Originally Posted by veryfemme (Post 491295)
it seems like to me every time I find a nice guy attractive they tell me they are not interested in me because I am too femme and it sucks. I know everyone is different but no guys has proven me wrong just yet.

veryfemme 12-23-2011 11:37 PM

I really couldnt tell you but I have been turned away for being too girly and its hard and I hate it

atomiczombie 12-24-2011 12:31 AM

I am all about the femmes. I have no romantic or sexual interest in the fellas. But hey, there's nothing wrong with FTM's who like butches and other FTMs. To each their own.

veryfemme 12-24-2011 12:46 AM

I agree completely!

mustangjeano 12-24-2011 12:55 AM

There is no such thing as "too girly" in my book.
The more femme the better.

Quintease 12-24-2011 04:28 AM

It's funny, as I read the OP's post and realised that all the FTM's I know are dating femme(y-type) girls, even if they didn't necessarily before transition.

LiaPDX 12-24-2011 04:59 AM

I can confirm the "too femme" response. I've been told that by women who are not FTM.. That I'm too girly, and they prefer a soft butch or someone who is "sporty".
*shrugs* but it's all about visual preference to some. Which is cool, it's their thing.

Sachita 12-24-2011 05:18 AM

In the world of love and lust we just can't generalize. Of course we can have a 10 page tread proving that point yet again, debate, even argue or what we all know is true... it doesnt matter how you ID, what color, religion, etc. we're going to fuck who we want. As it should be.

GPS 12-24-2011 05:47 AM

Quote:

I'm only attracted to Femme women, being it lesbian, bisexual or straight.

hard to find a good woman that even looks at FtM guys.

veryfemme 12-24-2011 09:26 AM

GPS - If I could find FTMs I would be in better shape lol - I have looked and most are taken or are not interested

Liam 12-24-2011 09:36 AM

I'm attracted to women, and I find women who identify as femmes, to be the kind which I am most compatible with.

theoddz 12-24-2011 09:39 AM

Well, since this site is primarily focused, though not exclusively (because it is INclusive!! :)), on the Butch/Femme dynamic, I would think that many, if not most, of the transmen here would be attracted to the feminine. I'm sure there's also guys here who probably have other preferences, too, but in the nearly 7 years I've been around in this particular community, it seems that most of the guys I've known here are attracted to Femmes/femininity.

I guess you just have to ask us, individually. :winky:

I'm attracted to Femmes, period. I have no romantic or sexual interest in masculine energy, but that's just me. :)

As a good friend once told me, "the heart wants what the heart wants".

....and that's the way it should be...and should be respected. :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

~Bo 12-24-2011 09:55 AM

I'm trans and I'm only attracted to femmes. The girlier the better. :tease:

Hi.....and welcome to the Planet.

Where are you from in Florida? It's beautiful down there.

Ebon 12-24-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

I'm attracted to feminine energy.

GPS 12-24-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veryfemme (Post 491423)
GPS - If I could find FTMs I would be in better shape lol - I have looked and most are taken or are not interested

Eye openers ;)

ruffryder 12-24-2011 06:12 PM

Trans here and I Adore all femmes. <3

For those femmes that can't seem to find a ftm, Trans, or Butch interested in them, I think you finally came to the right place ! :)

veryfemme 12-24-2011 06:45 PM

hey ~Bo I am on the east coast and it is beautiful in FL but right now in my opinion it is way to hot for it to be Christmas!! I would like some 60 degree weather about now!