Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The Question Game (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817)

Gráinne 07-21-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1001765)
Well, they were three authors of a book I'd have to say:glasses:

Who were Heckle and Jeckle?

The Monotones sang "Who Wrote the Book of Love". Yep, I'm old.

Weren't Heckle and Jeckle a pair of parrots or crows?

Who were Chip n' Dale?

homoe 07-21-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gráinne (Post 1001767)
The Monotones sang "Who Wrote the Book of Love". Yep, I'm old.

Weren't Heckle and Jeckle a pair of parrots or crows?

Who were Chip n' Dale?

Chipmunks were Chip n Dale I believe! (yes crows who were Heckle and Jeckle)

Who had you soak your fingers in Palmolive Dish Detergent?

C0LLETTE 07-21-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1001768)
Chipmunks were Chip n Dale I believe! (yes crows who were Heckle and Jeckle)

Who had you soak your fingers in Palmolive Dish Detergent?

Madge the manicurist. I cheated. I really thought it was Doris Day.

What was the biggest grossing Ronald Reagan film?

homoe 07-21-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1001773)
Madge the manicurist. I cheated. I really thought it was Doris Day.

What was the biggest grossing Ronald Reagan film?

Perhaps Santa Fe Trail? I'm really not sure to be honest:movieguy:

Who was the Female plumber that did ads for Comet?

C0LLETTE 07-21-2015 10:07 PM

Josephine

What was her real name?

MsTinkerbelly 07-21-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1001839)
Josephine

What was her real name?

Jane Withers

Why do cars have 4 wheels?

Miss_J 07-22-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1001849)
Jane Withers

Why do cars have 4 wheels?

Stability

Who was the first father on Bewitched

homoe 07-22-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_J (Post 1001854)
Stability

Who was the first father on Bewitched

Dick York played the first husband/father on Bewitched!

Who played Elly May Clampett?

Orema 07-22-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1001981)
Dick York played the first husband/father on Bewitched!

Who played Elly May Clampett?

Donna Douglas

Who played My Little Margie?

homoe 07-22-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1001982)
Donna Douglas

Who played My Little Margie?

Gayle Storm I believe?

What took a licking and kept on ticking?

Orema 07-22-2015 04:47 PM

[quote=homoe;1001984]Gayle Storm I believe?

You're right!!

Quote:

What took a licking and kept on ticking?
Timex ...

From what song are these lyrics?

Now I heard a cryin' man,
is half a man with no sense of pride
But if I have to cry to keep you,
I don't mind weepin' if it'll keep you by my side

homoe 07-22-2015 05:00 PM

[quote=Orema;1001985]
Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1001984)
Gayle Storm I believe?

You're right!!



Timex ...

From what song are these lyrics?

Now I heard a cryin' man,
is half a man with no sense of pride
But if I have to cry to keep you,
I don't mind weepin' if it'll keep you by my side

The Temptations- Ain't to Proud to Beg

Who played the martian on My Favorite Martian??

Orema 07-22-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1001989)

The Temptations- Ain't to Proud to Beg

Who played the martian on My Favorite Martian??

Ray Walston, but I originally thought it was Walton (I looked him up. I knew he was in a film I liked, but I couldn't remember the name. It was The Sting and I found out his name was Walston instead of Walton.

What's your favorite movie, book, or play?

homoe 07-22-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1002008)
Ray Walston, but I originally thought it was Walton (I looked him up. I knew he was in a film I liked, but I couldn't remember the name. It was The Sting and I found out his name was Walston instead of Walton.

What's your favorite movie, book, or play?

I'm hoping to see Beautiful the Carole King musical if it tours on the road!


What old TV series featured a drunk name Otis Campbell?

JDeere 07-22-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1002009)
I'm hoping to see Beautiful the Carole King musical if it tours on the road!


What old TV series featured a drunk name Otis Campbell?

The Andy Griffith Show!

What tv series featured Daisy Duke?

homoe 07-24-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1002032)
The Andy Griffith Show!

What tv series featured Daisy Duke?

Dukes of Hazzard


Who Swam in the Cement Pond?

puddin' 07-25-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1002432)
Who Swam in the Cement Pond?


ellie may clampett, "beverly hillbillies"

what classic tv series follows a dog and her adventures/exploits?

homoe 07-25-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddin' (Post 1002540)
ellie may clampett, "beverly hillbillies"

what classic tv series follows a dog and her adventures/exploits?

Lassie?

What character used the phases "Surprise Surprise Surprise", "Shazam","Galllee" on a show that was a spin off from The Andy Griffith Show?

cricket26 07-25-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

What character used the phases "Surprise Surprise Surprise", "Shazam","Galllee" on a show that was a spin off from The Andy Griffith Show?
gomer pyle



who did alice date on the brady bunch?

homoe 07-25-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricket26 (Post 1002544)
gomer pyle



who did alice date on the brady bunch?

Alice dated Sam Franklin the butcher

What fictitious TV show did Rob Petrie write for, OR name one of Rob's co-workers?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018