Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The Question Game (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817)

Gráinne 06-14-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 995047)
My record collection :)

How do you choose a new hairdresser or barber?

I don't. I've had the same one for 15 years :). But if I had to, I'd wait until I found someone whose hair I really liked, and ask where she got it done.

What is the greatest book you've ever read?

gotoseagrl 06-14-2015 06:13 PM

Jane Eyre

What is your favorite time of year?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Gráinne (Post 995093)
I don't. I've had the same one for 15 years :). But if I had to, I'd wait until I found someone whose hair I really liked, and ask where she got it done.

What is the greatest book you've ever read?


Soon 06-14-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotoseagrl (Post 995107)
Jane Eyre

What is your favorite time of year?

Summertime! (I have July and August off)

Are you sitting in a chair, bed, sofa or other?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon (Post 995121)
Summertime! (I have July and August off)

Are you sitting in a chair, bed, sofa or other?

SOFA

What`s your favorite breakfast ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995139)
SOFA

What`s your favorite breakfast ?

DC

French toast (made with Italian bread).
Breakfast sausage.
Coffee.
OJ.

What is your favorite mode of travel?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995145)
French toast (made with Italian bread).
Breakfast sausage.
Coffee.
OJ.

What is your favorite mode of travel?

Daydreaming !

Cuddle with a cat or walk with a dog ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995146)
Daydreaming !

Cuddle with a cat or walk with a dog ?

DC

Cuddle with a cat.

What is the last thing you remember thinking before you fell asleep last night?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995205)
Cuddle with a cat.

What is the last thing you remember thinking before you fell asleep last night?

Have I put my eye cream on !!

Do you prefer gazing at the moon or the stars ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995219)
Have I put my eye cream on !!

Do you prefer gazing at the moon or the stars ?

DC

The Moon (especially if it is cloudy at the same time).


What is the craziest thing you dressed up as for Halloween?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995221)
The Moon (especially if it is cloudy at the same time).


What is the craziest thing you dressed up as for Halloween?

A bunny girl complete with ears and tail and fishnet stockings {and it was really really cold !}

If you were an animal what would you be ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995222)
A bunny girl complete with ears and tail and fishnet stockings {and it was really really cold !}

If you were an animal what would you be ?

DC

A sea turtle.

How many times sneezes have you sneezed in a row?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995223)
A sea turtle.

How many times sneezes have you sneezed in a row?

Gosh, hard to remember the last time I counted...? Maybe 20 I would say....unless...hang on, what the hell kinda question was that ??!!!!

Do you think there really might be fairies at the bottom of the garden and if there are do they ever sneeze..{ I`m thinking major pollen here}

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995224)
Gosh, hard to remember the last time I counted...? Maybe 20 I would say....unless...hang on, what the hell kinda question was that ??!!!!

Do you think there really might be fairies at the bottom of the garden and if there are do they ever sneeze..{ I`m thinking major pollen here}

DC

I think there are fairies everywhere. .. and I think they do sneeze.. way more than 20 times.

Have you ever made a handmade card? If yes, when was the last time?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995226)
I think there are fairies everywhere. .. and I think they do sneeze.. way more than 20 times.

Have you ever made a handmade card? If yes, when was the last time?

Yes I have and it was Christmas.

When was the last time you made a sandcastle ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995229)
Yes I have and it was Christmas.

When was the last time you made a sandcastle ?

DC


Humm.. I think it about 20 years ago.. and it was with my niece.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you nearly choked on your beverage?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995230)
Humm.. I think it about 20 years ago.. and it was with my niece.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you nearly choked on your beverage?

In the last few minutes actually !

Whats your favorite bedtime reading ?

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995232)
In the last few minutes actually !

Whats your favorite bedtime reading ?

DC


It is a toss up - my favorite quotation book or my coffee table book of Georgia O'Keefe watercolors.

If you could be somewhere else right now where would it be?

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995234)
It is a toss up - my favorite quotation book or my coffee table book of Georgia O'Keefe watercolors.

If you could be somewhere else right now where would it be?

On a moonlit beach building a sandcastle, wearing bunny ears and feeling glad the sun`s not out cus I bought eye cream not sun cream by mistake.

When was the last time you read a thread you were posting in and wondered how it all got so wonderfully weird so quickly !

DC

Tierney 06-15-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain (Post 995235)
On a moonlit beach building a sandcastle, wearing bunny ears and feeling glad the sun`s not out cus I bought eye cream not sun cream by mistake.

When was the last time you read a thread you were posting in and wondered how it all got so wonderfully weird so quickly !

DC

Approximately umm 10 minutes ago.

Do you think someone wearing glasses is nerdishly sexy? :glasses:

Daisy Chain 06-15-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tierney (Post 995237)
Approximately umm 10 minutes ago.

Do you think someone wearing glasses is nerdishly sexy? :glasses:

Gosh yes, especially when they lower them and do a hard stare over the top....you know....like Paddington Bear does.

What do you like on toast ?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018