Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The Question Game (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817)

Orema 09-16-2020 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1274925)
I wouldn't mind a nice slow dance with Michelle Obama.

If you could comfortably live in any country other than the USA, where would that be?

Cuba and I was hoping I might be able to retire there with the doors Obama was opening, but that’s not likely now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1274952)
The future. Women were often treated abysmal in the past and in some ways still are in the present. Hopefully things will be better in the future, and that better tomorrow doesn't take very long to get here.

Would you rather spend, assuming it's a real place, a day in Christian hell and live through the full pain of it, but be returned home unharmed the next day, or spend the rest of your life with the worst bitch of a nag partner, one your worst enemy would be delighted to see you stuck with, as you pray for death to hurry up and take you? Even as you continue to live anyway for a very long time?

Oh yeah and you DO have enemies to worry about.

I’lll take a day in Christian hell.

What is one thing you have had to unlearn?

C0LLETTE 09-16-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1274956)
Cuba and I was hoping I might be able to retire there with the doors Obama was opening, but thatís not likely now.



Iílll take a day in Christian hell.

What is one thing you have had to unlearn?


The assumption that people will wait till you finish your sentence before they start slamming you. Put your point in the first 2-3 words or all is lost.

Does knowing that most electronics are made to become obsolete almost before you've finished paying for them, piss you off?

homoe 10-17-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1274957)
The assumption that people will wait till you finish your sentence before they start slamming you. Put your point in the first 2-3 words or all is lost.

Does knowing that most electronics are made to become obsolete almost before you've finished paying for them, piss you off?

IF I were a tech geek it sure would but I'm not. My cell phone is a old flip phone, without a camera, so no it doesn't piss me off!


When it comes to the holidays, are you well prepared ahead of time?

akiza 10-17-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1276625)
IF I were a tech geek it sure would but I'm not. My cell phone is a old flip phone, without a camera, so no it doesn't piss me off!


When it comes to the holidays, are you well prepared ahead of time?


jeez never i just adapt to the moment 😅
what would you chose between the new batgirl and the first version?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018