Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The VisualDNA Personality Test (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7054)

Girl_On_Fire 11-21-2013 03:06 PM

The VisualDNA Personality Test

I just ran across this cool little test on StumbleUpon and I thought I'd share it. I skipped over the brand stuff at the end though. Didn't want to be sold something.

Here was my result:

You’re a Seeker

"Your positivity is infectious – which sounds a little germy. When times are tough you’re waiting with open arms and your best sympathetic face."

https://personality.visualdna.com/st...aph-seeker.png

No surprise there. Though it also said I'd try just about anything twice but I'm not quite that adventurous so I left it out. lol!

What about you? What's your result?

https://personality.visualdna.com/?c=us#quiz

Sweet Bliss 11-21-2013 03:51 PM

seeker :glasses::praying:

puddin' 11-21-2013 04:01 PM

hmmmph, it won't let me take da quiz. mayhap 'cause i'm in nz

Bard 11-21-2013 04:03 PM

You’re an Energizer
When times are tough you’re waiting with open arms and a suffocating bear-like grip. Haters gonna hate, but lovers are gonna hug.
Life is what you make it. You say yes when others say no, and if it doesn’t work out it will make a great chapter in the self-published memoir (that you’ll be pushing on your loved ones as you hobble into old age).:seeingstars:

Soon 11-21-2013 04:20 PM

You’re an Energizer

When times are tough you’re waiting with open arms and a suffocating bear-like grip. Haters gonna hate, but lovers are gonna hug.
Life is what you make it. You say yes when others say no, and if it doesn’t work out it will make a great chapter in the self-published memoir (that you’ll be pushing on your loved ones as you hobble into old age).

MsTinkerbelly 11-21-2013 04:32 PM

Seeker :jester:

freckledassal 11-21-2013 05:25 PM

Energizer...

"Sounds like sainthood is next on your agenda. You get a buzz from putting the needs of others before your own.
Life is what you make it. You say yes when others say no, and if it doesn’t work out it will make a great chapter in the self-published memoir (that you’ll be pushing on your loved ones as you hobble into old age)."

candy_coated_bitch 11-21-2013 05:35 PM

Also a seeker!

I felt stumped on a lot of the questions, though, like I was torn between 2 or more choices a lot.

PoeticSilence 11-21-2013 06:11 PM

Welcome to the world’s most innovative personality test

You’re a Seeker

You’d rather have a good read than a riot. You might be the wrong side of cool – but let’s be honest, you never really qualified anyway.

You’re open to new things, and can be persuaded to try anything twice, all in the name of experience of course. We’ve got you down as a bit of a dreamer, you’re probably zoning out right now, PAY ATTENTION, and read on.

Jar 11-21-2013 06:40 PM

Hmmmm ....

You’re a Striver
You often put the needs of others before your own. Sounds like sainthood is next on your agenda, which let’s face it, you would readily accept.
Resourceful; you’ve got drive, bags of enthusiasm, and you can apply yourself to pursue your dreams. Are you the whole package? Well yeah, but you’re not one to brag… that much.

julieisafemme 11-21-2013 06:44 PM

Energizer! Remarkably accurate. That was fun! Thank you for sharing.

Gráinne 11-21-2013 07:21 PM

You’re a Seeker
You’d rather have a good read than a riot. You might be the wrong side of cool – but let’s be honest, you never really qualified anyway.
You’re open to new things, and can be persuaded to try anything twice, all in the name of experience of course. We’ve got you down as a bit of a dreamer, you’re probably zoning out right now, PAY ATTENTION, and read on.

Many were "None of the above" :).

TruTexan 11-21-2013 07:36 PM

Energizer....................

pajama 11-21-2013 09:28 PM

You’re a Harmonizer

While you might not be the most gregarious person, or free with the chat, your friends do mean a lot to you.

A real deep thinker, you’ve got clear values and well-formed views, not that you’re going shout your mouth off about them; not your style. Reflective and sometimes reserved, your vacant middle distant stare could be misconstrued as ‘stand-offish’ but you call it poise.

With the exception of the red bold part, mine is completely WRONG.

LaDivina 11-21-2013 09:38 PM

I'm a Seeker, too! I thought it was pretty accurate.

Sweet Bliss 11-21-2013 09:48 PM

You’re a Seeker

Kind, generous, giving, loving… Have you heard enough? You often put the needs of others before your own. Sounds like sainthood is next on the agenda!

Ha. yep. As soon as i saw the word "sainthood" i was gone. :jester:

Interesting how many so far put the needs of others before ourselves. Regardless of label. hummm.

girl_dee 11-21-2013 09:51 PM

You’re a Harmonizer

You often put the needs of others before your own. You have a kind, generous, loving, and giving nature… Have you heard enough?

A real deep thinker, you’ve got clear values and well-formed views, not that you’re going shout your mouth off about them; not your style. Reflective and sometimes reserved, your vacant middle distant stare could be misconstrued as ‘stand-offish’ but you call it poise.

hmmmmmmmmm

Medusa 11-21-2013 10:21 PM

You’re an Energizer
Life is what you make it. You say yes when others say no, and if it doesn’t work out it will make a great chapter in the self-published memoir (that you’ll be pushing on your loved ones as you hobble into old age).

You call yourself busy, but beneath all that bounce you must be close to exhaustion?. It’s full on, you buzz about so much that you’re becoming an indistinguishable blur. Slow down so we can make out your features and return your heartbeat to a regular rhythm.

macele 11-21-2013 10:40 PM

i am a seeker, a poor sinful creature! -- dolly parton

SimpleAlaskanBoy 11-21-2013 10:58 PM

Seeker.

~SAB