Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butch Buyers Guide (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803)

TexZen 02-02-2010 12:58 PM

Butch Buyers Guide

:beerbros:

For all those, young and old, a buyers guide to all things "butch". I'll start it off by saying I lost weight and need a new set-up. I can't remember where the h*ll I bought anything! I use either small briefs or the "shorts" type harness... any suggestions?

Corkey 02-02-2010 01:41 PM

Babesintoyland, Good Vibrations, Underworks for compressions, um there is another but I need to find it. brb

ah found it Tranzwear all .com

christie 02-02-2010 01:54 PM

We ordered this bike short harness not too long ago for Jess...

http://wildhearts.com/spandexbikestrapon.aspx

Hy's been rather pleased with it. They also have good prices on Vixskins if you are in the market.

We had a size problem (shorts) with the first shipment - they pulled and sent the wrong size. They also didn't overnight the shipment as we had paid for. When I called, the overnight shipping was refunded and the correct size short was overnighted before I returned the wrong one. I was very pleased with their response and customer service.

BullDog 02-02-2010 02:00 PM

This harness is so damn comfortable and it's machine washable. :boxers:

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-joque-harness

MsDemeanor 02-02-2010 02:26 PM

I thought that this thread would be about buying butches, a sort of shopper's guide for the single femme or for someone looking to trade in on a newer model.

My bad.

Write14u 02-02-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 43302)
This harness is so damn comfortable and it's machine washable. :boxers:

http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-...-joque-harness

It is pretty comfortable, but if you're bigger, beware because it doesn't tighten up that well. Go smaller on it. I wish I had bought the smaller version.

BullDog 02-02-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Write14u (Post 43319)
It is pretty comfortable, but if you're bigger, beware because it doesn't tighten up that well. Go smaller on it. I wish I had bought the smaller version.

I got the large. According to the chart I could have gone with either size and didn't have a problem tightening it for me, but smaller one might have worked for me too. I think it's very comfortable and it does stretch so probably the small would work for most who fit within that size waist range they recommend.

Hack 02-02-2010 05:00 PM

Maybe I'm old school, but I've long been a fan of the Terra Firma for sexual activities. I recently bought a very comfortable harness for packing, and it was fairly inexpensive. It's called the Undercover Harness on the babeland site. I pack with the Goodfella, and this harness works great, and is easily the most comfortable I've used. I took at a look at the Spareparts harness, but I prefer to, um...wear my balls outside the harness. The Spareparts harness doesn't really allow for that. But it did look really comfortable.

IrishGrrl 02-02-2010 06:42 PM

My harness is the Tera Firma, and I love it!

BullDog 02-02-2010 07:02 PM

I have the terra firma too. It's a great harness, but my new one is a lot more comfortable. :D

Abigail Crabby 02-02-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsDemeanor (Post 43312)
I thought that this thread would be about buying butches, a sort of shopper's guide for the single femme or for someone looking to trade in on a newer model.

My bad.

me

Me too - rushed right in with my wallet and some 50% off coupoons :awww:

Kimbo 02-02-2010 08:22 PM

A must in every butch's accessory bag :boxers:
The cup can be a bit big and they are great to wear under leather and I love the way they fit...

They also really enhance my experience because I feel more.. I'd highly recommend them.

http://www.qtantra.com/store/index.p...products_id=76

Write14u 02-02-2010 08:54 PM

Aslanleather.com is pretty good. They're the makers of much of the leather stuff you see on other sites, anyway.
The jaguar is a nice one.

Hack, the spandex harness that Christie posted up higher seems to allow for balls out, although, I think aesthetically speaking, I like the one Kimbo linked to (but that's just me.)

I just bought the same packing harness you did but haven't worn it yet. How do you like it?

DapperButch 02-02-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hack (Post 43358)
Maybe I'm old school, but I've long been a fan of the Terra Firma for sexual activities. I recently bought a very comfortable harness for packing, and it was fairly inexpensive. It's called the Undercover Harness on the babeland site. I pack with the Goodfella, and this harness works great, and is easily the most comfortable I've used. I took at a look at the Spareparts harness, but I prefer to, um...wear my balls outside the harness. The Spareparts harness doesn't really allow for that. But it did look really comfortable.

Old School Harness wearer too...Terra Firma - tight against the body and stays in place no matter what!

Hack 02-02-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Write14u (Post 43459)
Aslanleather.com is pretty good. They're the makers of much of the leather stuff you see on other sites, anyway.
The jaguar is a nice one.

Hack, the spandex harness that Christie posted up higher seems to allow for balls out, although, I think aesthetically speaking, I like the one Kimbo linked to (but that's just me.)

I just bought the same packing harness you did but haven't worn it yet. How do you like it?

I find it to be quite comfortable if I remember to wear it low. I have a tendency to want to "hitch" everything up. lol But I if I just wear it low, where it naturally sits, it is easy to wear. The times I've tried to wear it higher made everything feel...askew...if you know what I mean. ;)

Hack 02-02-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 43462)
Old School Harness wearer too...Terra Firma - tight against the body and stays in place no matter what!

I hear ya, Dapper. I like to strap tight too. Better cock control. ;)

DapperButch 02-02-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hack (Post 43472)
I hear ya, Dapper. I like to strap tight too. Better cock control. ;)

Exactly. :beerbros:

AtLast 02-02-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsDemeanor (Post 43312)

My bad.

ROLF!!! Hey, I clicked over thinking it was butch fashion thread!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby (Post 43442)
me

Me too - rushed right in with my wallet and some 50% off coupoons :awww:

Double ROLF!!! But, no coupons!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Write14u (Post 43319)

Bully- I love this model. It is great for those of us that just don't like the feel (and smell) of leather. I find it to be very comfortable, easy to clean and no problems with control. And my comment has nothing to do with anyone's style of sexuality. LOL.... and the sound of cinching and uncinching can be a great post-sex conversation starter! :lol2:

Thinking about the royalties on the terra-firma... used one for a long time and remember when it was practically the only made! Really glad to see harnesses out now that are not made from leaather, though. Feel like I have a choice.

violaine 02-03-2010 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=MsDemeanor;43312]I thought that this thread would be about buying butches, a sort of shopper's guide for the single femme or for someone looking to trade in on a newer model.

My bad.

:superfunny:

Jess 02-03-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimbo (Post 43446)
A must in every butch's accessory bag :boxers:
The cup can be a bit big and they are great to wear under leather and I love the way they fit...

They also really enhance my experience because I feel more.. I'd highly recommend them.

http://www.qtantra.com/store/index.p...products_id=76

Had this one for years, the only issue I had with it during sex was the "snaps" were rather uncomfortable for my partner. There is good "ow" and bad "OW"...