Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Logicaly 02-04-2010 06:22 PM

It helps if you look at it from a distance gemme but I will leave it at so I don't spoil it for anyone else. However you should try it some time. I've made coasters and others have made jewelry and clocks etc with that style.

Gemme 02-04-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logicaly (Post 44332)
It helps if you look at it from a distance gemme but I will leave it at so I don't spoil it for anyone else. However you should try it some time. I've made coasters and others have made jewelry and clocks etc with that style.

Interest is getting REALLY piqued, now. I can tell. I can hear an ear prick up from miles away. :blink:

Bwahahahahaha!

cara 02-04-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 44322)
Cara, I didn't receive your work yet, but I had to go into work waaaay earlier than I expected today. It may very well be waiting for me when I get off. Or tomorrow. I'm not worried as long as it makes it way to me before Saturday afternoon! :)

Hmm...I sent it via first class mail on Monday @ 5:50:55. So, it probably went out in Tuesday's mail. I think it's interesting that mail from farther away is taking less time to get to you than mine from only a few zip codes away. What's up with that? Hope I addressed the package correctly! :|

I'm not worried. :)

:stillheart:

cara

Gemme 02-04-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 44360)
Hmm...I sent it via first class mail on Monday @ 5:50:55. So, it probably went out in Tuesday's mail. I think it's interesting that mail from farther away is taking less time to get to you than mine from only a few zip codes away. What's up with that? Hope I addressed the package correctly! :|

I'm not worried. :)

:stillheart:

cara

It's true. I think it gets sent to Tacoma and then the circus comes and the monkeys play with the mail for a day or so and then it goes back into Seattle and then to me. :blink:

Tommi 02-04-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 44368)
It's true. I think it gets sent to Tacoma and then the circus comes and the monkeys play with the mail for a day or so and then it goes back into Seattle and then to me. :blink:

:flyingpig:

Tommi 02-04-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 44337)
Interest is getting REALLY piqued, now. I can tell. I can hear an ear prick up from miles away. :blink:

Bwahahahahaha!

:rollcat:
*****:rollcat:

Diva 02-04-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 44322)
Actually, I got yours today, gorgeous, and they made me teary.

Beautiful!

Yea!

I'm glad You got 'em!
I'm glad You like 'em!

And I will announce tomorrow.... :D

cara 02-04-2010 08:25 PM

curiouser & curiouser... :)

Gemme 02-04-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 44420)
curiouser & curiouser... :)

You know how we all like to get Clue-y around here! :admin:

Diva 02-05-2010 08:58 AM

Alrighty.........let's get started......

Who wants to sign up for this next round? Hmmmm??
:pile:

1. Diva

And I'll announce the THEME later this morning......<weg>

Pixie 02-05-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 44675)

1. Diva
2. Pixie

:rose:Stoked!

JakeTulane 02-05-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

1. Diva
2. Pixie
3. Jake

This will be good.

Princess4u 02-05-2010 10:05 AM

????

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieStars (Post 44680)
:rose:Stoked!

What are we signing up for Pixie...I am lost since I am so new to this new site.

Princess4u

Diva 02-05-2010 10:15 AM

Our next them is:

GREEN

So.....just because this is going to happen during March, doesn't mean it's all about St. Patrick's Day, kids! "GREEN" means all KINDS of things...yes? :D So be Your perfect and wonderful creative selves and have a BLAST!!!!!!!!

~ Try to keep Your creations to 4" X 6"......

~ Deadline for ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE LIST: February 24th

~ POSTMARKED by March 1st

~ Remember to send $5 to help with postage. AND...if Your particular project is bulky, overly puffy or larger than 4" X 6", please send a little bit more. Thank You.

~ I will be putting Your collected works in the mail on Monday, March 8th.

LadyRain 02-05-2010 12:16 PM

Just got back from the post office. sorry was a little late but i have not been out of the house till today......Rain..:rainsing:

purepisces 02-05-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces

Me, too!!!

cara 02-05-2010 04:06 PM

please add my name to the green theme swap! :)

Diva 02-05-2010 04:37 PM

The GREEN List!

*THEME: GREEN
*DEADLINE for joining list: February 24th
*POSTMARKED to me by: March 1st
*Include: $5 (unless it's larger/puffier/more involved than 4"X6")
*I will mail on: March 8th

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara

Gemme 02-05-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 44704)
Our next them is:

GREEN

So.....just because this is going to happen during March, doesn't mean it's all about St. Patrick's Day, kids! "GREEN" means all KINDS of things...yes? :D So be Your perfect and wonderful creative selves and have a BLAST!!!!!!!!

~ Try to keep Your creations to 4" X 6"......

~ Deadline for ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE LIST: February 24th

~ POSTMARKED by March 1st

~ Remember to send $5 to help with postage. AND...if Your particular project is bulky, overly puffy or larger than 4" X 6", please send a little bit more. Thank You.

~ I will be putting Your collected works in the mail on Monday, March 8th.

I love this idea, Miss Diva Extraordinaire!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 44769)
Just got back from the post office. sorry was a little late but i have not been out of the house till today......Rain..:rainsing:

Thank you for letting us know, Rain. If something like this happens again, please just pm the wrangler a little sooner, okay?

If everyone is okay with waiting another day, I can hold the packages until I receive Rain's work.

Today I received purepisces (gorgeous and I love that you already assigned who they are to go to...less work, yanno!) and cara's. Cara, the problem was that there was postage due and I didn't get the card until today. A whopping .34! :blink: But I got them and they are beeeee u tee full! Whoever it was that helped you (a site member? friend? family? scrapbooker extraordinaire?) did great too! Your's is like mine, only yours is what I might deem "sophisticated". Mine's kinda rough around the edges, but I like that way. ;)

Now that I know Rain's is in the mail, I am still waiting on:

Braedon
hippieflowergirl
Kassy
Irish

I know I am very disappointed that there are so many projects that haven't come in yet. I'd like to remind everyone to consider whether they are ACTUALLY going to send something out before they put their name down on a list. We, as participants, take your word....your honor....that you will participate too and so we take extra time, make extra effort and spend extra money to make sure there are enough items for everyone. I think it's terribly rude to sign up and then not send anything or let anyone know if you are having difficulties.

It honestly bothers me enough to not want to do any more projects with people who haven't 'proven' themselves, yanno? Why waste my time and energy when it's obvious that nearly half the people that sign up don't give a damn? Or maybe I just take this more seriously than most people. I dunno. I just know it sucks like Hoover on acid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 44964)

*THEME: GREEN
*DEADLINE for joining list: February 24th
*POSTMARKED to me by: March 1st
*Include: $5 (unless it's larger/puffier/more involved than 4"X6")
*I will mail on: March 8th

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara
6. Gemme

Soft*Silver 02-05-2010 06:05 PM

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces