Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics And Law (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   It's not OK to.......... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8008)

homoe 12-22-2017 10:37 AM

Apple faces first class action lawsuit after confirming it slows down older iPhones with battery wear....

https://9to5mac.com/2017/12/21/apple...older-iphones/

homoe 01-09-2018 12:53 PM

NBC .........

It's not OK to continue the practice of wage disparity when it comes to females in your employ!

According to an article recently in TV Guide, Lauer was reportedly making somewhere between $20-25 million a year, and while Kotb wouldn't say what her previous or new salary might be, Page Six (NY Post) reports that both she and her co-anchor Savannah Guthrie only make $7 million a year.

I know it's impossible to know exactly what someone's salary is, but it's a known fact females are paid much less than there male counter-parts!

Women are not clueless to this fact! In fact, I noticed several references to it during the Golden Globe Awards just the other night! To bad for the most part it was said in a sort of tongue" and cheek" fashion by smiling women! Perhaps this is the next issue we need to seriously on focus on.

homoe 01-12-2018 12:31 PM

When it comes to pay disparage I don't think it's OK to use "tongue and cheek" references and plaster our face with a smile!

I think we need to put on our "serious face", act like we mean business, and demand we get paid what we're worth!

We've been conditioned (some of us older women) not to make waves, act like ladies, (whatever the hell that means) yada yada yada........That all has to change IMHO if we're ever going to receive equal pay!

homoe 02-15-2018 11:12 AM

Insurance companies, it's not OK to dictate to doctors how to do their jobs!

Doctors have gone to medical school and you have NOT!

While your main focus is on saving big bucks and creating hefty dividends to shareholders, their is saving lives and providing the best medical plan of care as possible! Let doctors do their job without interference from YOU!

Mopsie 02-15-2018 12:10 PM

It's not okay to verbally abuse your case manager because it's their job to help you so they "have to listen to you."

cathexis 02-15-2018 12:50 PM

Stare at someone who has different features than what you are familiar with.:rainbowAfro:

JDeere 02-20-2018 02:36 AM

It's NOT okay to cook a steak well or well done!

homoe 03-19-2018 12:15 PM

Joe Biden.......

It's not OK to keep mute after all these years and not make some sort of amends for your lack of a backbone during the whole Clarence Thomas Anita Hill hearings! Shame on YOU!

Kätzchen 03-31-2018 09:58 AM

Ted Nuggent....

You sit on the board of directors for NRA and had the audacity to say that the young kids who survived the assault weapon injuries at Parkland are liars.

It's NOT OKAY to call those kids liars!

It's NOT OKAY that your organization profits from tragedies involving guns!

I'll never listen to your music again, ever!!

homoe 03-31-2018 10:22 AM

Meghan McCain, Rick Santorum, Laura Ingraham & anyone

else trying to belittle or slam the students of Parkland with idiotic statements or comments........

It's not OK for any of you's to do this! You haven't just lived through the horrible experience these kids have and what's further more as far as I know none of you have ever came up with any solutions to combat the violence gun shootings in schools!

So instead of tearing them down and running off at the mouth perhaps listen and watch and see what these kids can accomplish!

RockOn 03-31-2018 11:55 AM

Mr. Lawn Mower,

It is not okay to start, run for a few minutes creating false hope, then quit. You peaked my frustration!

I worked on that lawn mower for well over an hour. I am done wasting time when I have so many other things I would like to scratch off my list today. I am fairly certain I know what the problem is ... will pick up the part when I drive into town.

JDeere 03-31-2018 06:32 PM

It is not okay for a child to tell an adult how they should think. Grow up and live life a little then speak to an adult with respect.

homoe 04-11-2018 12:55 PM

Sears, Kmart, and Delta, and Best Buys........

It's not OK to wait months and months before announcing you've had a data breach and informing your customers!

In the case of Best Buy their breach occurred between September 27 and October 12 of 2017! They just announced this a few days ago!

homoe 04-11-2018 01:01 PM

To businesses not safegarding and securing customers data.....

It's not OK to give lip service to your customers by simply saying ...

"“We are fully aware that our customers expect their information to be safeguarded and apologize to the extent that did not happen in this case.”

Safeguard our information for godsakes and IF you MUST use a third-party for the technology behind your company or service PLEASE vet them carefully!

homoe 04-11-2018 01:07 PM

Spin control artists......

It's not OK to call a data breach a "cyber intrusion"! Not only does it sound like you're trying to sugar coat and cover your carelessness ass, but it pissed me off personally!

homoe 04-28-2018 07:19 AM

It's not OK for people who are called before a senate committee to take the oath to tell the truth and then sit right there and LIE straight through their teeth!

Scott Pruitt, Jeff Sessions, the list goes on and on....and yet nobody faces consequences for bold face lying!

I just don't get it......:seeingstars:

cathexis 04-28-2018 07:21 PM

To be simple, it's not okay to disregard the Constitution and
Amendments after taking an oath of office to uphold same.

homoe 05-13-2018 03:34 PM

MEDICARE..........

It's not OK to collect years and years from folk's paychecks and then want to haggle over claims when they are submitted!

I am so sick of fighting with this bureaucracy!

Today I sat down and wrote them a letter that may or may not do any good! It did good for me at least in the fact that I got to voice my displeasure and vent!

homoe 05-27-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1089703)
Batali, it's not OK to try and cheat your workers out of money that they rightfully earned!!

The settlement covered staff who worked for Batali’s restaurants from July 2004 through February of 2012. According to the complaint, filed by Stephanie Capsolas and Hernan Alvardo, a waitress and a kitchen runner at Babbo, workers say their hard-earned tips — in some cases as much as 5 percent of the nightly wine sales went to supplement Batali's & business partners own profits.

Even though this was settled in 2012 it still makes my blood boil whenever I see this jerk! I mean really, how low can one sink to steal money from staff that are making him money! What I wouldn't give to shove a pair of those orange croc' up his ass!

Update: 3 Mario Batali restaurants on Las Vegas Strip to close amid sexual assault allegations! He tried to screw them both figuratively and literally that ass!

Martina 05-27-2018 01:00 PM

It's not okay for racist white women to call the police on black people living their lives. I hope there are going to be consequences for these folks beyond public shaming. They should be charged with wasting police time or something.

homoe 06-07-2018 05:00 AM

James Patterson............

While out on your current book tour promoting the book you've collaborated with Clinton on, it's not OK nor is it your job to save his ass when it's on the hot seat!

I'm thinking that if it had been your daughter that Clinton had used a cigar on, as a sexual aid, or received blow jobs from, you'd not so easily slough it off as you tried during the interview with NBC's Craig Melvin!

Remember 'If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas'.

homoe 06-07-2018 05:17 AM

President Clinton........

It's not OK to keep whining and playing the "victim" card about coming out of the White House with 16 million dollars of debt!

I'm thinking that debt was racked up in legal fees needed to hire law firms to protect you from all your shenanigans and bold face lies you told before having to come clean!

cathexis 06-08-2018 01:51 AM

Dear friend,

Yes, President Clinton did lie and get BJs from a staffer, both of which were unconscionable. I was appalled at his responses during the interview which he participated with Patterson. These were not okay to do.

The man was not as horrible a president as we've had. After all, he did get us DADT which was a crucial stepping stone to President Obama's passage of complete civil rights legislation for LGBT persons.

Am only giving credit where credit is due which is okay to do.

homoe 08-01-2018 04:59 PM

Sanders defends Trump's comment that you need an ID to buy groceries

Sarah,

I hope you're making Boo Koo Bucks working for this administration because I'm pretty sure you're going to have one hell of a time finding another job after this!

FireSignFemme 08-02-2018 03:51 AM

It's not okay to make fun of someone's scar, not unless you're willing to, as a matter of retaliation, acquire one of your own. Boo! Go away!!!

homoe 01-14-2019 06:52 PM

Lindsey Graham...........

It's not OK for you to be ‘hell-bent’ on replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Who in the FU*K do you think you are! Back off, she has no intentions of going anywhere!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-g...211614793.html

homoe 05-16-2019 06:59 PM

It's not OK for these folks who are ignoring subpoenas to get away with it!

homoe 04-18-2020 06:35 PM

Nancy Pelosi...

~~
It's not OK for you to go on national TV and proudly show off your gourmet ice cream stockpile while many others have no idea when and where their next meal may be coming from! I assume you didn't intentionally mean to be thoughtless and no doubt Mitch McConnell and his wife Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao have a stockpile of their favorite comfort foods as well!

And while I don't begrudge you or Mitch your favorite comfort food, especially during this most stressful time, remember their are many many other Americans struggling to put basic food on their tables let alone anything extra like a comfort food!

Please, for the good of the country put your differences aside, quit playing politics, and pass a bill soon! Remember we're all in this together, it's just apparent some are more equipped to handle it better and easier than others!

Stone-Butch 04-18-2020 09:43 PM

It's Not OK

It's not ok to start a competition when you are the only one in the race eh.

homoe 04-19-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1265968)

So true......:hangloose:

Bèsame* 04-19-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1265968)

Its like they have something to prove..ehh, not interested.

PlatinumPearl 04-19-2020 11:28 AM

It's not ok....

IT'S NOT OK to push for a global mandated vaccination agenda yet YOU refuse to vaccinate your own children!!

homoe 05-16-2020 04:57 PM

Kroger Parent Company of....

(164)

Fred Meyer's and QFC stores, it's NOT OK for you too cut your associates hazard pay after they have been on the front-line making your company $$$!

According to scientific information his pandemic is far from over and you know if you need dedicated associates like those you've had, I wouldn't count on finding them in the future now that your true colors have been revealed!

I also noticed recently since announcing the pay cuts, you've been running TV ads thanking your associates, customers, etc etc. I don't need thanks and that money shelled out for the ads, would of been better spent handing it over to your dedicated work-staff on the front-lines!

homoe 05-30-2020 10:54 AM

Mark Zuckerberg it's not OK to bury your head in the sand OR..

~~
Up Trump's ass! Take some responsibilities when it comes to HATE speech and down right LIES posted on Facebook!

Stone-Butch 05-30-2020 12:31 PM

It's Not OK

It's not ok to:
Call someone rude or uncaring or self centered just because they do not agree with everything you say and do all the time.

Stone-Butch 05-30-2020 12:32 PM

It's Not OK

It's not ok to:

Keep talking the talk and not being able to walk the walk.

homoe 12-27-2020 10:42 AM

Alaska Airlines......

~~
It's not OK to promote traveling/flying when almost every Covid medical personnel is recommending people stay put!

Yes, I know you think you've got a cute little commercial promoting safety, but
you're doing a disservice to millions!

JDeere 04-08-2021 05:02 AM

Its not okay to string someone along and withhold important things, from them!

homoe 05-15-2022 06:51 AM

Mario Batali in the news again.....Judge James Stanton found Batali not guilty, citing "significant credibility issues".

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1186696)
equate sexual harassment with "fun"!

This is just a portion of his lame ass apology!

“I apologize to the people I have mistreated and hurt. Although the identities of most of the individuals mentioned in these stories have not been revealed to me, much of the behavior described does, in fact, match up with ways I have acted. That behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility and am deeply sorry for any pain, humiliation or discomfort I have caused to my peers, employees, customers, friends and family.
“I have work to do to try to regain the trust of those I have hurt and disappointed. For this reason, I am going to step away from day-to-day operations of my businesses. We built these restaurants so that our guests could have fun and indulge, but I took that too far in my own behavior. I won’t make that mistake again. I want any place I am associated with to feel comfortable and safe for the people who work or dine there.

Why are these assholes never embarrassed by their actions UNTIL they get caught?

Mario Batali has been accused of sexual harassment and assault by numerous women. This week a judge found him NOT guilty in one of these instances!

Throughout the trial, Batali's attorneys sought to undermine the accuser's credibility and used obtained text messages to claim she was financially movited.

Now I have no idea if Natali Tene was financially motivated or not, but I do know that a legal system that constantly attacks "victims" prevent many from coming forward.