Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Karysma 11-07-2015 03:49 PM

Chicken Pad Thai... and for desert a slice of Banana Cream Pie!

Yum!

Chad 11-07-2015 04:13 PM

Dinner

I am making Texas chili. Yummy!

Jesse 11-07-2015 04:49 PM

I need to use up the last of this roasted chicken, so I am making a rollup using the chicken, mashed avocado(with a little mustard, lemon juice and EVOO), cucumber, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves. Nice and cool in this heat we are having here. :)

Kätzchen 11-07-2015 05:15 PM

I've had a roast baking in the oven since 11 am, but won't be ready until late this afternoon (5 pm). Once it's ready for supper, I have put together a dark green salad with pine nuts, cherry tomatoes and sliced baby cucumbers. There are baby red potatoes roasting too. I need to make some fresh basil pesto to dress a few artisan garlic clove slices of bread.

RockOn 11-07-2015 05:28 PM

Hungry Howie's large, thin crust, THE WORKS pizza.
Cooked extra well done. I am stuffed! I cannot move without groaning.
*oink oink*

CherryWine 11-07-2015 06:03 PM

It's cool and rainy so I'm simmering a pot of chicken taco soup and will top it with fresh diced onions, avocado, sour cream, fritos, and some hot pepper cheese. Comfort food. :)

Canela 11-07-2015 08:14 PM

Caldo...and it was perfect for this cool weather...mmmmm

Gemme 11-07-2015 08:49 PM

I had chocolate milk and some crunchy veggie salad.

randrum 11-07-2015 09:31 PM

Went to a restaurant where you cooked your meal on volcanic rock. Had a 23 oz NY Strip Steak. It was pretty cool.

JDeere 11-08-2015 01:06 AM

Mexican food, I had carne asada with extra onions and rice, flour tortillas and water to drink.

cinnamongrrl 11-09-2015 11:27 AM

Yesterday I made spaghetti squash and crock pot sauce with mushrooms, peppers and zucchini and turkey sausage...

I undid the low carb by getting a mini Italian loaf...but I had fresh butter that was just begging for some nice bread...what's a girl to do??

Lemon/orange/ raspberry sherbert for dessert...

I wish I'd remembered I had wine in the fridge... but I will be eating this for days so I have another shot at it tonight lol

Jesse 11-09-2015 06:04 PM

I stopped at the grocery on my way home and bought a Cuban sub. It's been a long, rainy day. Oh and I may just have a slice of sweet potato pie later for dessert.

JDeere 11-09-2015 08:01 PM

Chinese, I had lemon chicken with steamed rice and veggie spring rolls and a sweet tea to drink.

Gemme 11-09-2015 08:39 PM

I had meatless and soy free nuggets with tater tots and hot cocoa cookies.

deathbypoem 11-10-2015 04:20 PM

Mashed potato frito pie.

Chili with a scoop of mash on top. Onion, cheese and fritos on top of that :P

Sweet tea to wash it down. mmm yes.

Tonight, prob frozen pizza! Lazy night for us!

Jesse 11-10-2015 06:28 PM

sweet potato pie :byebye:

Liam 11-10-2015 07:14 PM

I had a cheese burger, with fries, and a root beer.

RockOn 11-10-2015 07:19 PM

hot wings with extra Texas Pete hot sauce ... all was well until I realized some hard sour candy I ate all afternoon made my tongue kind of raw ... had to put the hot wings in a plastic bag into the fridge ... I wanted them something fierce 😦 but they were causing severe pain to my tongue, necessary to back out ...I can eat them in a couple of days. So I nuked a small Stouffers' macaroni and cheese dinner. I am not intersted in it but Jennifer and Kevin sure have been ... they already had their dog food dinner, and now they just finished about 3/4ths of that mac n cheese dinner.

I am thinking a large ice cream cone will soothe my poor aching tongue --- >>> but first I want a bowl of CoCo Puffs in milk. Yea, back on track, now that is what I'm saying. 😆

Gemme 11-10-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1025369)
hot wings with extra Texas Pete hot sauce ... all was well until I realized some hard sour candy I ate all afternoon made my tongue kind of raw ... had to put the hot wings in a plastic bag into the fridge ... I wanted them something fierce �� but they were causing severe pain to my tongue, necessary to back out ...I can eat them in a couple of days. So I nuked a small Stouffers' macaroni and cheese dinner. I am not intersted in it but Jennifer and Kevin sure have been ... they already had their dog food dinner, and now they just finished about 3/4ths of that mac n cheese dinner.

I am thinking a large ice cream cone will soothe my poor aching tongue --- >>> but first I want a bowl of CoCo Puffs in milk. Yea, back on track, now that is what I'm saying. ��

Sugar.

Put a one or two TBS of granulated sugar on your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth for about 30 seconds or so. The sugar will melt into a sweet goo that will coat the rough parts of your tongue and soothe the worst of the pain.

Don't argue; just do it. I keep a small bag of sugar in a ziplock just for this reason because sometimes pizza is too hot when I stuff it in my face.

RockOn 11-10-2015 07:43 PM

psssst! psssst! JDeere!

Hey JDeere, do you see where she just now called me "Sugar?" I think she likes me. *big grin from ear to ear*
I wonder if she will like my dogs too. Sure hope so!

Now let me go read what she said. I could not get past her "pet name" for me.😃