Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Rockinonahigh 03-11-2016 10:33 AM

Tonight I am having poached fish with a lite pine apple glaze, a three bean combo with mushrooms buttons, cherry tomatoes mixed with a spring greens mix with a hearty Italian dressing. We have nearly quit eating bread hear except for toast or a once in a while sandwich. I don't have a clue why it just evolved.

Gemme 03-11-2016 06:05 PM

I kept it super simple and had a sandwich with 15 grain bread, mustard, provolone and honey ham. Cool Ranch Doritos, Claussen strips and root beer also.

Chad 03-11-2016 06:28 PM

Dinner

I had a homemade cheeseburger with all the fixings and fries. Yummy!

cinnamongrrl 03-11-2016 06:51 PM

I made a Bird's Eye skillet dinner...sweet and sour chicken to be specific....

Sesame sticks for snack with a Highland Gaelic ale for a snack...

And water of course

Bèsame* 03-11-2016 09:44 PM

Red coconut curry with shrimp and jasmine rice

It's my Mom's new favorite. I left her lots of leftovers and the easy recipe.

I'll get chocolate cake later....yummy!

~SweetCheeks~ 03-11-2016 11:39 PM

A few raw almonds, a couple cubes of cheese, a slice of chicken and some melon. Yummy!

candy_coated_bitch 03-11-2016 11:48 PM

A cheese sandwich.

Gayandgray 03-12-2016 06:03 PM

I had leftover pot roast with sharp cheese melted on top and a side of steamed sugar snap peas, spouse had leftover half a cheesesteak and I fried her a couple pierogis to go with them. Sweet tea for her and mint water for me.

firegal 03-12-2016 06:30 PM

pork pot stickers,salad and cottage cheese!

Mopsie 03-12-2016 06:37 PM

Toasted English muffin with peanut butter.

Gemme 03-12-2016 09:43 PM

I had a seafood salad.

LOQUI 03-12-2016 10:44 PM

Carne asada, potato salad, guacamole, beans, handmade tortilla, grilled corn on the cob...
The best part?! I didn't cook!

candy_coated_bitch 03-12-2016 10:56 PM

Midnight madness. A eggplant parm grinder with sauce on the side and French fries. Gatorade to drink.

FireSignFemme 03-12-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOQUI (Post 1051650)
Carne asada, potato salad, guacamole, beans, handmade tortilla, grilled corn on the cob...
The best part?! I didn't cook!

There should be a way to automatically triple thank on here for posts like this because this meal has all the right elements to merit it - Mexican food with real beef and not just hamburger crumbs, homemade tortillas not the package kind(though some are pretty okay) and it was cooked for you by someone who knows how to garnish with avacado. Man how did you get so lucky to be so spoiled? LOL - I'm jealous. But, well at least this pizza I'm having tonight isn't too bad.

RockOn 03-12-2016 11:31 PM

2 bagels with philadelphia pineapple cream cheese, 2 large milks

LOQUI 03-12-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1051673)
There should be a way to automatically triple thank on here for posts like this because this meal has all the right elements to merit it - Mexican food with real beef and not just hamburger crumbs, homemade tortillas not the package kind(though some are pretty okay) and it was cooked for you by someone who knows how to garnish with avacado. Man how did you get so lucky to be so spoiled? LOL - I'm jealous. But, well at least this pizza I'm having tonight isn't too bad.

Im telling you, it was delicioso! Did I mentioned the homemade sauce?!
The conversation at the table during dinner was equally rich...Im blessed with some good real friends....
Now, about that pizza...was it with white sauce, veggies and...well, some bacon?

~SweetCheeks~ 03-13-2016 12:41 AM

Cottage cheese, slice of avocado and a couple bites of chicken.

FireSignFemme 03-13-2016 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOQUI (Post 1051678)
Im telling you, it was delicioso! Did I mentioned the homemade sauce?!"

Rub it in why don't ya!

"Now, about that pizza...was it with white sauce, veggies and...well, some bacon?

"

No but that sounds really good too.

MysticOceansFL 03-13-2016 06:08 AM

Going to make chicken fajitas soup with all the trimmings right down to the shredded chips to place on top and sour cream. ( making that for dinner )

clay 03-13-2016 06:21 AM

Last night I had Cottage cheese with half a small avocado, & some chicken....:)......GMTA!