Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 08-09-2016 04:15 PM

- leftover sandwich-ettes from a party platter at work today
- leftover potato salad
- leftover carrot-raisin salad

* All things I like, because I'm the one that ordered it!

Rockinonahigh 08-09-2016 04:41 PM

At the moment it looks like we are having pan cakes with fresh mixed berries with home made whipped cream. It is something I can fix in a flash, with it being 109 out quick is good.

RockOn 08-09-2016 05:31 PM

Had training downtown today and finished at 3:30 ... no one goes back to the office after a training session is over ... stopped by farmers market and bought lots of fresh everything ... the one thing I love the best is a large jar of hot pepper sauce like my grandmother used to make ... and IT IS HOT. I will pour it on just about everything ... opened a can of kipper snacks, shook the lemon pepper spice all over it, then doused it with the hot pepper sauce ... sensational flavor! Eating it with saltines and lots of cold milk.

I only wish for a large pot of turnip greens or collard greens with cornbread ... that is too much cooking for a work night ... but soon on a weekend.

Chad 08-09-2016 05:54 PM

Dinner

I am grazing on chips and hummus.

Orema 08-09-2016 05:58 PM

Grilled chicken skewer, grilled brussels sprouts, small green salad, a popsickle or two for desert.

Gemme 08-09-2016 06:34 PM

I had some Breyers cherry vanilla ice cream with Wild California twice baked Coconut Sesame Crisps crumbled inside then I had the last of the fresh salsa with guac and whole grain chips.

vixenagogo 08-09-2016 06:52 PM

it's all Greek to me

mini greek salad with extra beets and extra chick peas. fizzy water of the gerolsteiner variety. .

QueenofSmirks 08-09-2016 08:34 PM

I decided to get creative and made cheesy ramen with green chili and pineapple habanero pork. Delicious!

Jesse 08-10-2016 04:54 PM

I felt the need to take a break from Paleo today. I had a steak n cheese sub on whole wheat with spinach, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, pickles and pepperoncinis. I meant to put some sriracha on it when I got home but was so hungry I forgot about it.

Kätzchen 08-10-2016 06:26 PM

A small salad made of mixed green lettuces, with cherry tomatoes (vine ripened, very yummy). And falafel, with roasted lamb and taziki sauce. Iced suntea, too.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-10-2016 06:51 PM

- Beef with broccoli
- Steamed rice
- Green beans
- Sweet potatoes

Bèsame* 08-10-2016 08:07 PM

Creamy pesto sauce with bow tie pasta, Italian sausage, and cheese bread I made from ciabatta bread.

And, now, I was just asked what kind of ice cream I wanted ♡

stargazingboi 08-11-2016 12:32 PM

OK, today is black bean burger (black beans, pinto beans, sweet potato, onion, bread crumbs and seasonings) with chips on the side.

I am also in the process of making blueberry and cinnamon streusel cake

Jesse 08-11-2016 02:28 PM

Grilled salmon and jasmine rice, spinach sauteed in a little olive oil and garlic, and a chopped green salad with tomatoes, onions, cukes, and lemon juice.

Bèsame* 08-11-2016 02:59 PM

Sushi, sashimi and all things between!

kittygrrl 08-11-2016 03:14 PM

A Navajo taco!!

RockOn 08-11-2016 06:37 PM

it is in the microwave cooking right now while I sit outside and enjoy the last portion of light for the day ... 3 fresh white ears of corn from the farmers market .. butter and Himalayan salt on them before I stuck them in to cook .. I plan to cook them until they are sort of tough .... this is going to taste so good ... in fact, it will be the main event LOL ... decorate the side with fresh sliced tomatoes, cukes and white acre peas with cornbread ... milk to drink

Gemme 08-11-2016 06:50 PM

I had a beef and mushroom soup with Goldfish crackers and ice cream for dessert.

MsTinkerbelly 08-11-2016 07:12 PM

I made green chile chicken in a sour cream sauce. (tastes like chicken enchiladas without the heavy cheese and the tortillas)

Fresh picked green beans

GeorgiaMa'am 08-11-2016 07:21 PM

- lime marinated grilled chicken
- yuca fries
- carrots
- green beans