Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Kätzchen 07-22-2019 08:53 PM

Thank you Georgia for sharing your mother's recipe! I can't wait to try it out!

Tonight, I am having a small bowl of Asian salad mix; topped off with sliced pickled beets, sesame seed salad toppers and slivered almonds. I am binging on Miso Orange dressing, though.

Later on tonight, my dessert will be having stuffed basil leaves; which are filled with a non-dairy cream-cheese type filling that is mixed with minced smoked oysters, minced Kalamata olives and a dash of liquid smoke.

Strawberries on the side.

Sparkling, chilled spring water to drink.

Princess 07-23-2019 01:48 PM

Tonight I am grilling chicken and corn on the cob. Will probably slice up a fresh tomato also. And so looking forward to it I am so starving today!

Martina 07-23-2019 04:19 PM

Low carb cheese quesadillas
Diet Coke

Halo Top caramel macchiato ice cream

RebelDyke 07-24-2019 12:14 PM

i have not gotten that far. I did buy some cauliflower because someone posted about it. but yeah.. that's about it.

I am OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!

Princess 07-24-2019 02:49 PM

Due to some unforseen circumstances we had Wendy's for dinner last night. So tonight I am going to throw the chicken in the oven and make spoonbread and Mac and cheese.

RebelDyke 07-24-2019 05:07 PM

Chinese wins it

Stone-Butch 07-24-2019 05:10 PM

Dinner

Med. rare striploin steak, steamed fresh from the market broccoli, cheese sauce, iced tea.

MsTinkerbelly 07-24-2019 05:33 PM

I’m grilling rib eyes on my indoor cuisinart (I think that is how it is spelled) 5 way grill and sandwich maker- because it is raining big fat drops on my outdoor bbq.

yellow squash cooked with videla onions

A cookie later on

GeorgiaMa'am 07-24-2019 07:24 PM

- A roast beef sandwich
- A cherry danish

FireSignFemme 07-24-2019 08:23 PM

Carefully measured portion of imitation crab chunks. There are a lot more carbs in this than I imagined there would be. Small garden salad topped with grated cheddar cheese and homemade ranch dressing. Snack cup of no added sugar diced pears. French Roast coffee with whipping cream used as creamer in it.

RockOn 07-24-2019 08:51 PM

large glass of ice cold unsweetened soy milk

I'm still too hot from mowing the lawn after work and it is too late in the evening anyway. There is a nukable spicy vegan thai noodles dinner in the freezer but if I eat spicy this late and go to bed, I will have horrible nightmares ... plus all the thrashing around I do scares the dogs to death. I know because when I finally am able to wake up, all of them are up against the wall looking at me bug-eyed. :( Have frightened some women over the years too.

PlatinumPearl 07-24-2019 09:17 PM

Dinner...

For dinner I put together a nourish bowl with quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, kale, 1/4 avocado, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, hummus and lime.

Kätzchen 07-24-2019 09:32 PM

a small organic garden salad of Romaine leaves, sliced avocado, a small sprinkling of chilled lima beans and butter beans, chilled chikn-tenders (zero meat, all plant protein), smothered in vegan Caesar dressing, with sunflower seeds and slivered almonds. Two celery sticks filled with organic freshly ground peanut butter. A small glass of orange juice. Chilled spring water, on the side.

Later, I plan to have a small carrot cupcake (no frosting), topped with a scoop of warm, fresh from the oven, non-dairy Vanilla, sugar free custard...with a sprinkle of nutmeg.

FireSignFemme 07-24-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1249931)
a small organic garden salad of Romaine leaves, sliced avocado, a small sprinkling of chilled lima beans and butter beans, chilled chikn-tenders (zero meat, all plant protein), smothered in vegan Caesar dressing, with sunflower seeds and slivered almonds. Two celery sticks filled with organic freshly ground peanut butter. A small glass of orange juice. Chilled spring water, on the side.

Later, I plan to have a small carrot cupcake (no frosting), topped with a scoop of warm, fresh from the oven, non-dairy Vanilla, sugar free custard...with a sprinkle of nutmeg.

Carrot cake – yes! No frosting – boo!

homoe 07-25-2019 02:15 AM

!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1249936)
Carrot cake – yes! No frosting – boo!

SO agree! IMHO a cupcake is nothing more than a vehicle for frosting.....:hangloose:

Wrang1er 07-25-2019 04:12 PM

Boursin chicken. One of my favorites.

Stone-Butch 07-25-2019 05:46 PM

Dinner

Baked chicken chopped, salad: lettuce, chick peas, bean sprouts, chopped tomato, ranch dressing topped with grated cheddar cheese. Iced tea.

easygoingfemme 07-25-2019 05:53 PM

A few spoons of broccoli soup and a couple of bites of a salmon burger. Not much of a dinner person right now. That was enough.

girl_dee 07-25-2019 06:45 PM

Asian salad and on the side...wings from the air fryer....

GeorgiaMa'am 07-25-2019 08:00 PM

- NY strip steak, medium rare
- corn
- garlic toast