Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Gemme 06-07-2021 05:09 AM

Last night was popcorn chicken, chips and salsa and the last of my tuna and salmon summer roll. Not at the same time because the flavor profiles of salsa and sushi together would not have worked for me. The chips and salsa was more of a snack after dinner. Water to drink.

Stone-Butch 06-07-2021 06:55 AM

Dinner

Just got home in this damned heat but will go from 73 @ 9a.m. to 92 this afternoon. Got some nice shrimp, crab claws and a lobster tail to make a seafood salad with onion, celery, salt and pepper and a shot of mayo. Will cool it in the frig till dinner time.

Reach *BANNED* 06-07-2021 07:19 AM

I never cooked the rigatoni last night. I ended up having some of the gravy on a mini sub roll (the bread itself was italian) .. and it was so good. I also realized this - I have had that package of sub rolls in the cupboard for about 3 weeks or maybe a little longer (do not judge Me).. and they were still as fresh and soft as the day I bought them - kind of weird really.

This morning I am going to cook the rigatoni before it gets super hot - and then just heat a bowl of it up with the gravy tonight for dinner.

I will likely have ice water to drink. If I remember while I am doing errands - I will grab some ice cream to have for dessert.

Happyfemme 06-07-2021 04:35 PM

Corn flake chicken it was so good and easy. I took chicken breast tenders and dredged them in melted butter then corn flakes. Then baked on 400 for 25 minutes.

Gemme 06-07-2021 08:22 PM

I had zucchini and summer squash noodles with mushrooms and Puttanesca sauce and Parmesan-Romano blend fresh cheese on top. Water to drink and chocolate covered coconut chips and Halos for dessert.

Happyfemme 06-08-2021 07:25 PM

Chicken and salad with cheddar

Gemme 06-08-2021 08:24 PM

I had a small Caprese salad, an oven baked breaded chicken breast, some chips and 3 Halos. Man, I love those things. Water to drink.

Reach *BANNED* 06-08-2021 08:57 PM

Well it was going to be just ice cream, which I just had a small dish of a little bit ago. However, I started to feel really guilty that I did not eat a proper (whatever that is) dinner - and had talked Myself into (and it did not take much) having that ice cream.

So, I decided to make some scrambled eggs and an english muffin.

Suffice to say all of the above took place after 9:30pm.

That guilty feeling is always lurking just a few steps towards the stove or the fridge.

However, My stomach is no longer growling. (grins).

FireSignFemme 06-08-2021 09:35 PM

Almost no carb french toast again. Handful of blueberries with a splash of half and half. That's it, same as before but probably just more of it.

Stone-Butch 06-09-2021 10:42 AM

Dinner

I made one huge burger patty to put on the oversized kaiser I bought. I will slice up one tomato and a couple of icicle pickles a couple slices of cheese, some bacon and some mayo. I will wash that down with ice tea when the time comes. I hope I get hungry.

Reach *BANNED* 06-09-2021 12:00 PM

I just had homemade nachos for lunch and it is 2pm - sooooooo... that has left Me pretty full. I did take a chicken breast out of the freezer just in case I get hungry later on. So, we shall see.

Gemme 06-09-2021 06:53 PM

I had the last of the noodle spaghetti, which was really just a smattering. Then an oven baked breaded chicken breast and red pepper chips and fire roasted salsa. Water to drink. No dessert; I'm about to pop!

Orema 06-10-2021 02:55 AM

Last night was grilled rib tips and roasted green beans.

FireSignFemme 06-10-2021 12:36 PM

Pizza, while I still can. It's a splurge but with all the dental work ahead figure I'd better get while the getting is good.

Stone-Butch 06-10-2021 04:10 PM

Dinner

Cod filets with boiled potato and steamed peas. Ice tea.

Happyfemme 06-10-2021 06:06 PM

Pepperoni and cheese off the top of a pizza and wings.

Reach *BANNED* 06-10-2021 06:40 PM

I ended up having a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. I really was not in the mood to make anything.

Gemme 06-10-2021 06:45 PM

Y'all.

Y'all just don't know.

It started out simple enough. Get out of work. Go to the store. Go home and have dinner. Easy peasy, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

First, I was in the parking lot at Wally World talking to a friend before I went in (and my cell service disappeared as it does in Wally World) and my tummy rumbled. I had a Lunchables with a Halo for lunch and it was NOT enough to keep me satisfied apparently.

So, I went into the store and proceeded to go through my list and then, as I tend to do when distracted by something like, ohhhh...hunger, I started to find my cart full of things I did not see on my list. Now, I didn't want to be impolite as they obviously wanted to come home with me (And who wouldn't? I'm a nice person!) so I let them remain, made my rounds and checked myself out.

At the car, I started to feel a wee bit nauseous, which means I need food PRONTO so I may have had just the tiniest bit of a lead foot getting home but luckily, I live where speed limit signs are merely a suggestion for the masses. Until I got stuck, briefly thank goodness, behind a bus.

At home, the cold stuff got stuck in the fridge and the kitties got their kibble and the rest is still on the floor. For dinner, I decided I wanted to have some broccoli so I nuked a bag to cool so it could go into my salad. I picked up a Caesar salad kit and also some shredded lettuce for filler because those kits never give you enough green stuff.

I don't know about you but when I get really, really, reeeeeally hungry, my hands shake and I get a bit light-headed so that was happening as I was attempting to open the darn packaging of the salad and dammit, it popped open and the top tray with all the things that have flavor went up in the air.

Luckily, I moved quick enough to get the dressing and chicken (all but a couple of pieces, anyway) back in the container before they fell but 90% of the finely shredded Parmesan went onto the rug in front of the stove.

*facepalm*

This, of course, cued my four-legged Hoover who I had to push off. Dude is on a diet and can't even eat regular cat food much less human dairy and he was being persistent as only a 20 lb cat in search of food can be, so I had to do what I had to do.

Out came the vacuum. Instant personal space. Ahhhh.

So, the cheese and tiny bits of chicken and lettuce that slipped through my hands got sucked up and the vacuum is still plugged in and sitting in the middle of my kitchen right now because my stomach was sending up smoke signals, thinking that my throat had been cut. It was a'rumblin' but no food was comin'. Rude!

So, I get all the stuff dumped into a bowl and mixed up with the shredded lettuce and broccoli and as I'm about to take the first bite, I heard 'meow'. Loki has determined the vacuum is not dangerous at this point and is demanding attention and whatever it is that I am stuffing into my face. Life is full of disappointments, Loki, and this is one of them for you, baby boy. Mama's about hurt somebody if she doesn't get her dinner.

So, nearly two hours after the first tummy rumble, I got that bite.

Also, I know I put a lot of salad in this bowl, but I think someone took it because it's nearly gone.

:blink:

Reach *BANNED* 06-11-2021 04:13 PM

Well, I am sitting here still trying to decide. I did thaw a chicken breast and I could just put that on the grill - and have it with some greens or something. Actually that sounds pretty good. I am going to go fire up the grill right now.

I shall report back later as to how it came out.

Gemme 06-11-2021 05:57 PM

I'm having DiGiorno's Primo Pepperoni Thin Hand-Tossed Pizzeria! pizza and it is perfect. I mean, PERFECT. You know that moment when the crust is exactly as brown as you like and the toppings are just oooey gooey enough and the world is at peace? Yeah, it's like that. I pulled that sucker just at the right moment and now, vindication for last night's dinner. Water to drink. I might have some fresh fruit or another piece of pizza. Not sure but it'll be good, no matter what, and that's what counts the most.